Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,262)

Showing posts 25,221 - 25,240 of26,182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hollerrat

Cumberland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31063
Dec 8, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

im amazed at the total ignorance of the leftwing whackadoodles, im beginning to believe it isn't ignorance at all but willfull hatred of america
Randy L

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31067
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Rebecca , he/she is.
You know who is,don't you? Old WTF from a few months ago.Never wised up one bit.
Randy L

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31068
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a sad day in America when it's own citizens(R) root against their country especially YOU LIAR you claim that you're a veteran yet the understand a real veteran creed of us band of brothers is not to use are Hero as cheap political pawns I hope that I'm clear
here baggers the Calvery is always late but showed up and when their remains was return home in a u.s flag draped coffin at Dover
what republican office holder was their with the POTUS and the VP.?
And what is it no you don't understand about TAPS?
Traitors like you LibErals are the Enemy right under nose Brothers.
WOW! You might have made sense, if you knew what you were talking about.
AFOXNEWSWATCHER

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31070
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a sad day in America when it's own citizens(R) root against their country especially YOU LIAR you claim that you're a veteran yet the understand a real veteran creed of us band of brothers is not to use are Hero as cheap political pawns I hope that I'm clear
here baggers the Calvery is always late
but showed up and when their remains was
return home in a u.s flag draped coffin
at Dover
what republican office holder was their with the POTUS and the VP.?
And what is it no you don't understand about TAPS?
Traitors like you LibErals are the Enemy right under nose Brothers.
The President wouldn't have been there either if it hadn't for the photo opp he got. I kid you not, Obama hates the US military men as much as he hates America.
He just used two recent history events to insert HIS picture into the news, The Rosa Parks Story was remembered last week and Pearl Harbor this week. His picture was inserted as if he mattered and cared.{He wasn't even there}
Can you imagine what the story would have been made out to be if the Old WW2 vet had accepted the ride home on AIR FORCE 1
with Joe Bidden.
I can just hear it now, "VP SENT BY THE PRESIDENT TO ESCORT WW2 PRISONER HOME"
I'm so glad the the man refused the ride home on Air Force One. Shows where his heart is.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31072
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
The family of the dead want answers - it really is that simple. We know that Hillary and OBAMA both lied about what happened - it really is that simple. I think we know where the enemy really is.
So does the families of all our servicemen all 5000 plus that Bush sent to war for a cock of LIE you idiot.
Also dummie why don't you answer my question and tell what GOP member was waiting to greet our dead service members at Dover when they came back home beside the President and the Vice President.
you already know the answer to that you and your baggers only care about using our fallen hero for potical purposes as pawns and you know fraud also you never did tell me the meaning of TAPS whats the matter cat got your tongue slacker?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31073
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

AFOXNEWSWATCHER wrote:
<quoted text>
The President wouldn't have been there either if it hadn't for the photo opp he got. I kid you not, Obama hates the US military men as much as he hates America.
He just used two recent history events to insert HIS picture into the news, The Rosa Parks Story was remembered last week and Pearl Harbor this week. His picture was inserted as if he mattered and cared.{He wasn't even there}
Can you imagine what the story would have been made out to be if the Old WW2 vet had accepted the ride home on AIR FORCE 1
with Joe Bidden.
I can just hear it now, "VP SENT BY THE PRESIDENT TO ESCORT WW2 PRISONER HOME"
I'm so glad the the man refused the ride home on Air Force One. Shows where his heart is.
Obama got Bin Laden didn't he loser and a couple of dozen other terrorist clown
I would like to see your ignorant tail go to Fort Knox talking your nonsense you foolish hillibilly tail would'nt be talking to much BS about our fallen hero's to died for their country do you even know what Valor Duty Honor Country even mean Loser?
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31080
Dec 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Obama got Bin Laden didn't he loser and a couple of dozen other terrorist clown
I would like to see your ignorant tail go to Fort Knox talking your nonsense you foolish hillibilly tail would'nt be talking to much BS about our fallen hero's to died for their country do you even know what Valor Duty Honor Country even mean Loser?
Most of we poor and middle class know. It is Obama and his administration that do not. Obama didn`t do much except nod his head when the Seals got OBL>The families at the reception said the entire greeting was simply a photo op. Not a greeting of sympathy or sorrow. Obama and Hillary even lied about Benghazi and wrote off the dead. They are what we commonly used to call trash. Even though they are high up in the gov`t and wealth.
2Cent

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31081
Dec 10, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of we poor and middle class know. It is Obama and his administration that do not. Obama didn`t do much except nod his head when the Seals got OBL>The families at the reception said the entire greeting was simply a photo op. Not a greeting of sympathy or sorrow. Obama and Hillary even lied about Benghazi and wrote off the dead. They are what we commonly used to call trash. Even though they are high up in the gov`t and wealth.
Amen!!!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31087
Dec 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of we poor and middle class know. It is Obama and his administration that do not. Obama didn`t do much except nod his head when the Seals got OBL>The families at the reception said the entire greeting was simply a photo op. Not a greeting of sympathy or sorrow. Obama and Hillary even lied about Benghazi and wrote off the dead. They are what we commonly used to call trash. Even though they are high up in the gov`t and wealth.
What lie did Obama and Hillary tell about Benghazi huh liar you sound like just another keyboard General who could'nt even pass a service entrance exam loser and the only President that had a photo op was GW Bush and lied and got 5000 plus of our men killed for a lied and then that photo op clown had a banner that said Mission Accomplished Hahahaha when we were pinned down on two fronts what a joke also Obama said before he was elected in 08 that he was going find Bin Laden and kill him and that was after Bush and the Dick gave him free passage after we had him surrounded at Bora Bora we practically escorted that SOB tp Pakinstan and Obama broke that country security and kill that SOB and only the President can give that order idiot.
2Cent

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31095
Dec 11, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>So does the families of all our servicemen all 5000 plus that Bush sent to war for a cock of LIE you idiot.
Also dummie why don't you answer my question and tell what GOP member was waiting to greet our dead service members at Dover when they came back home beside the President and the Vice President.
you already know the answer to that you and your baggers only care about using our fallen hero for potical purposes as pawns and you know fraud also you never did tell me the meaning of TAPS whats the matter cat got your tongue slacker?
So tired of libs aways yelling "Bush" lied,when the dems including Nancy Puke and Joe dumbass Biden were right there saying the same thing!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31102
Dec 11, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

4

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go!
“And it is in response, not to United States policy, not to obviously the administration, not to the American people. It is in response to a video.”-
Jay Carney
Want more you liberal douche?
Blah Blah Blah is that all you got just more of the same Old old spin spin spin you Dizzy southern trash bagger huh after all of that copying and pasteing nonsense from some right wing bagger site you still have'nt prove anything except that you're a full of plagerizing tub of crap also fool you still could'nt explan what was up with the Mission Acomplish BS from Bush and why you're thinking how your dumb but can spin that why don't you explan how little Dick Cheney manage to get all of the u.s war contractors Halliburton to be exact got all of the no bids and why was it that Rommey could'nt even get our troops protective gear and charity had to buy our guys their flak vested Enstein?.
You're talking loud and saying nothing just like a broken record clown. byuhahahaha
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31104
Dec 11, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

4

2Cent wrote:
<quoted text>So tired of libs aways yelling "Bush" lied,when the dems including Nancy Puke and Joe dumbass Biden were right there saying the same thing!
You should call yourself No cents(sense) Bush almos destroyed America Obama Save American from Him and you republicans besides that he sold the Presidency and the world does it no matter how much you Baggers try and spin that BS.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31106
Dec 11, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
SPIN?????
Those are effing quotes!
Look them up yourself, it's not very difficult!
This information age thingy doesn't hide history as well as you liberal douche bags would like!
Maybe I use a bad choice of words LIAR would have been the correct word.
At least you did'nt copy and paste the entire hillbillity dagger
journal on this post hahaha
Fox News watcher

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31113
Dec 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>W said we know exactly where the WMD's are.
He also said I will get bin Laden if I have to follow him to Hell.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Well,Obama went to play golf while someone else got Obama.When it was amosr over someone said Where's Barry ,go get him he has to be here for the news.photos.
If you remember, Obama stopped them from getting Bin Laden every time they knew where he was. He was the one stopping them from getting Bin Laden. Some one else took it out of Obama's hands.
really

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31116
Dec 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Put this topic topic to rest already. I am unfollowing this ridiculous post!!!
IKR

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31117
Dec 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

OMG Let the morons take a rest already!!!
Nobamawhacker

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31120
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>So who got Obama you ignorant hillbilly pos?
Lmfao
You are too stupid to breath boy.
Seal Team 6
Brad

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31122
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Bush: What about that Memo entitled "bin Laden determined to strike in US with hi jacked Commercial Planes". Would have warned us about 911????
Want some more you conservative puss.
Was that all the evidence Bush got? Not enough proof to prevent something of that scale from happening that can't be proved,now can it?
Please tell us Ernestine, what would you have done? What would come out of that head of shit of your's?
You never have answers, just moronic statements.
Gina

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31123
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go!
“And it is in response, not to United States policy, not to obviously the administration, not to the American people. It is in response to a video.”-
Jay Carney
Want more you liberal douche?
It's a hopeless challenge . These morons will never accept the truth. It's not in their D&A to be anything but what they are.True sheep,put out to pastor till their slaughter time.

They don't listen to news,they won't accept your word{not that we expect them too]even when you tell them to look it up for themselves ] They can't see because all that free stuff keeps floating around around in their lazy heads.They have a rude awaking ahead of them.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31128
Dec 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Only one answer here, Obama has been named the liar of the year!!!

You can not keep your policy, you can not see your Dr. with your old policy! You must buy OUR new policies.! Now the author of at least half of Obama Care has advised you can do any of the keeping, but you have to pay for it yourself . The insurance will not!!

May I respectfully ask, which Political Party is for the little guy, and which is for the rich? Which is the Party of NO? Gotcha, the Democratic Party!!!

Probably both.

The Tea Party is the way to go!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 25,221 - 25,240 of26,182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Punch a liberal day 5 min Space ace 12
Welfare Cash for Weed in Colorado 50 min cantmakeitup 1
liberal war on women (Jul '13) 1 hr Earl 78
Obamacare subsidies illegal 1 hr beckmans 5
Rick perry sends national guard to border 1 hr Earl Brown 4
Young Men of Color Need More Than Basketball an... 5 hr cantmakeitup 5
Where's Kluwe? 6 hr Sam Ollie 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••