Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
25,201 - 25,220 of 26,225 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago
LOL

Russell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

THE JOKES ON YOU LIBS wrote:
<quoted text>
To quote a well known liberal sleaze bag,
"AT THIS POINT,WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!!!!"
LOL!!!!!!!!! From the way your post was judged, you must have pissed off a libreal or two!
LOL

Russell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
We know that he couldn't pass a drug test say Slew do you remember when Rush got jam up with his latino maid for sending her to score his Oxy? his lawyer's got him off on a cash deal but he still was order to finish a 12 step drug program Rush got as far as his third step and quite he sign himself out of Rehab I'll bet he's still using and abusing what a LOSER the MSM never follow up on Rush and now this clown is selling chi children books with his pure teabagger proganda where is the NSA when you need them he's brainwashing OUR YOUTH.
All through Man history their have been a love of sacrifice of our children by evil and wicked tyrants like Rush.
BTW: Don't out trying to find a young virgin and drink her blood for your youth you're been lie too.
Why don't you return to school and learn to spell and construct a sentence correctly.
Then maybe you would have a right to judge others.
You sound like a loser who hates people who have become successful,especially those who know what they are talking about.
Your parents should have paid more attention too your education.

LOL

Russell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
PS-
Be nice if you actually quoted, but tea twits are known dip sh*ts.
“With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night decided to go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make?”
Did they ever get around to letting the public know what happened?The answer is no,and they won't,because somebody there at the White House is guilty of something very bad,and they won't/can't tell the American public.
I'd say The president is protecting the Muslims terrorist's from Americans demanding he do something,and he can't do that to his own friends.
agree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Pikeville Underground wrote:
Rand Paul supporters don't respect the 1st Amendment.
Agree
LOL

Russell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Faux Nes said Romney and McCain would win in Landslides.....how did that work out for them?
If it hadn't been for all the people to lazy to work for their own living and the cheating and vote fraud ,it would have been. Our fault for thinking most people were honest and had enough sense to know what was going on.
How can you fight illegals, blacks and free loading white people having three and four babies to get more freebies.Those babies will grow up and have more babies going on welfare and it will break this country.
This country is going to come to a crashing halt soon and these very people will be left starving,abandoned by the people they voted for.
The government set a trap for people and they walked right into it voting for freebies.
That's how animals are trapped,set a trap with freebies and wait. Then you are at the mercy of your captor.
LOL

Russell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Yeah, the folks were dead & it made no difference...
Unless, you're a teabagger "grave dancer".
If these men were your sons,wouldn't you want to know what happened that night and what made the terrorist raid the compound and drag the men through the streets torturing them?
If they get by with that,[and the have] and our president takes no stand against them, they will be here killing more of us,our family and children,because they know they can get buy with it. It seems like it's with the presidents blessings, or maybe he's afraid of them. Whatever it is with him,we don't need a president that won't stand up for this country.
At least Bush tried.He wasn't going to stand by and let Americans die and do nothing. It's better to do something than nothing even if it's wrong when it seems like Americans are in danger.
What would you be saying about Bush if he had stood by and did nothing and we had another 9/11 happen. You would be foaming at the mouth at hatred for him for not acting on it.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
If these men were your sons,wouldn't you want to know what happened that night and what made the terrorist raid the compound and drag the men through the streets torturing them?
If they get by with that,[and the have] and our president takes no stand against them, they will be here killing more of us,our family and children,because they know they can get buy with it. It seems like it's with the presidents blessings, or maybe he's afraid of them. Whatever it is with him,we don't need a president that won't stand up for this country.
At least Bush tried.He wasn't going to stand by and let Americans die and do nothing. It's better to do something than nothing even if it's wrong when it seems like Americans are in danger.
What would you be saying about Bush if he had stood by and did nothing and we had another 9/11 happen. You would be foaming at the mouth at hatred for him for not acting on it.
Bush LIED and 5000+ U.S servicemen died what about their parents and spouses .
Also yellow belly them American Embassy personal died servicing their country with HONOR doing their duty for their country unlike you coward and that other yellow belly coward Hannity who send out for one of their mother and parade her on FOX just for political purpose before their bodies were still warm to discredit Pres.Obama
that was the lowest polical move yet made by Fox you Con and republicans are just low life scum your party is just a bunch of draft dodgers that have no clue to be oversea,s in a hostile country and our soldiers and Marines are not your pawns loser.
cannot believe

Clintwood, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

I can't believe people are still talking about this.
Tax payer

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Who cares
hollerrat

Cumberland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

obozo is a feckless Kenyan I wish the idiot would just go home to afrika
hollerrat

Cumberland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

George w bush is the greatest president America ever had
hollerrat

Cumberland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

obozo is dumber than jimma carter, George w bush is a genius compared to the dumb kenyan
hollerrat

Cumberland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

I wish we had adult leadership back in the white house like we had when George w bush was president
Dana

Russell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Why don't you go home to Hicksville tard?
Will you move out first,or don't you have any other place to be run out of?
Rebecca

Russell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Where were you when W had 13 Benghazis you azz wipe?
LOL!!!!! are you really as dumb as you sound?
Rebob

Russell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>W is a Moron, source? His own Mommy and Daddy.
He attacked the wrong Country.........TWICE!!
Lmfao
We just know YOU could have advised him better. I bet you are one one of the twerps advising Obama. LOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!
sosick

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Pikeville Underground wrote:
Rand Paul supporters don't respect the 1st Amendment.
You know I have read this posting about Rand Paul and this woman,I wish it would just go AWAY,it is SOOOO stupid.
Sugar Ray

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Where were you when W had 13 Benghazis you azz wipe?
Sweet left uppercut Ouchhh the true hurts haters

By my score card FNIAJ you're still undefeated
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, YOU were the one stating "BTW nothing even
Y remotely similar has ever happened on Obama's Watch.", not me. BOTH were acts of terrorism. So, YOU are WRONG.
It's a sad day in America when it's own citizens(R) root against their country especially YOU LIAR you claim that you're a veteran yet the understand a real veteran creed of us band of brothers is not to use are Hero as cheap political pawns I hope that I'm clear
here baggers the Calvery is always late but showed up and when their remains was return home in a u.s flag draped coffin at Dover
what republican office holder was their with the POTUS and the VP.?
And what is it no you don't understand about TAPS?
Traitors like you LibErals are the Enemy right under nose Brothers.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!! are you really as dumb as you sound?
Yes, Rebecca , he/she is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 53 min scirocco 32,425
Hero USC footballer Josh Shaw injured saving dr... 5 hr Mark Winshel 2
Proposed high-voltage power lines raise fears i... (Apr '09) 10 hr lieht 94
Drop one word....add one word game 10 hr Capt Crunch 81
Robin Williams Emmys tribute criticised for inc... 16 hr cantmakeitup 11
Debate: Ferguson - Minneapolis, MN 17 hr NSNovum 75
5 Children Murdered After They Were Deported Ba... 18 hr John gotti 28
•••
•••
•••