Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26319 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

mofo

Mount Sterling, KY

#30726 Nov 15, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess this one is more in agreement with Rand Paul but use the Republican Party to keep the ability to vote for locals and others in primaries. Don`t agree with him always either.
not a republican nor a democrat. just an American. don't really care much for rand pual nor any other politician. i'm tired of people debating what they think is the best path for this country and then when we elect them to take us down that path they just sit there and do donuts on it and make us pay for that gas until we're broke. we argue about who's the best for the job and then we make excuses as to why he didn't get the job done. government is screwed and we just sit back supporting the next available drill that belongs to a certain party like it's going to make a difference. I love my country enough to die for what it was meant to stand for and still does in my book. I believe in us. but I just don't believe in our government anymore. not the way it is. as a whole, no matter who gets elected, it can only get worse. this nation is divided. we cannot thrive that way and we may very well perish because of it.
mofo

Mount Sterling, KY

#30727 Nov 15, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I believe in liberty, but that doesn't mean I'll follow you over a cliff.
a true American would not ask you to follow him off a cliff. he would ask you for help and you would oblige him(because your an American also) and they would work together to build a ladder so they could both climb down. it's called a common cause. that cause being each other. something Washington has lost sight of.
nanana

West Liberty, KY

#30728 Nov 15, 2013
such a waste of life on here 24/7
Indeed

Minneapolis, MN

#30729 Nov 15, 2013
nanana wrote:
such a waste of life on here 24/7
no life at all
mofo

Mount Sterling, KY

#30730 Nov 15, 2013
Indeed wrote:
<quoted text>
no life at all
so nice of you to join us.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#30734 Nov 16, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>They just did not believe in Liberty for their Slaves.
Perhaps you should see who owned slaves and who did not before making a blanket condemnation.
mofo

Mount Sterling, KY

#30735 Nov 16, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>"since"
Get an Education Dip.
you've voted for people who've made mistakes big enough to level a third world country and you still support them yet you slander me for misspelling a word like you haven't done it before. I have an education but more importantly, I have common SENSE. maybe you could use some too. dip :)
mofo

Mount Sterling, KY

#30737 Nov 16, 2013
Tom wrote:
FOX NEWS IS A JOKE is just coughing up hair balls,that's all it can do.
wonder what kind of mangy animals butt it's been licking to get the hairballs.
mofo

Mount Sterling, KY

#30741 Nov 16, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Is that how "men" talk in KY ???
LMAOROUTF~!!
Guess you "think" Rand's "purdy", huh ???
Pretty sad, Obama's president & you're focused on a MAN'S BUTT!
it's hard not to see a mans butt when his back is tuned on his country. no, rand pual is uglier than obamas butt. how do men talk in wa? is purdy even a word?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mofo

Mount Sterling, KY

#30744 Nov 16, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Tuned, huh ???
Maybe, you should stick to freeway offramps & your "special" sign....
LMAO !!!
just trying to live up to your standard. thanks for spending so much time thinking about me though. i'm sure Obama would be proud. nice conversation. maybe i'll see you on an off ramp some day. i'll help you read that special sign. until then real life awaits me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mofo

Mount Sterling, KY

#30749 Nov 16, 2013
real life requires common sense. it is quite apparent that you may be a bit short handed in that department. sir. thar's some good education fer ya. hoss.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Underground

West Liberty, KY

#30750 Nov 16, 2013
supporters
Pikeville Underground wrote:
Rand Paul supporters don't respect the 1st Amendment.
Such

West Liberty, KY

#30752 Nov 17, 2013
a waste of life
danny

Alliance, OH

#30759 Nov 17, 2013
And the I said, do you love me? And she said no! But that's a real nice ski mask
Whoa

Greenville, KY

#30761 Nov 17, 2013
Where the heck did this string go?
beaver dam

Campbellsville, KY

#30762 Nov 17, 2013
Jeans
Whoa

Greenville, KY

#30763 Nov 17, 2013
Now that helps!!!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#30768 Nov 18, 2013
My State voted for Rand Paul. Know why? He was a better candidate that the opposition.

So far, he is doing what he said he would! That is different from many politicians!

Many of us would vote for him about any time he runs!!!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#30770 Nov 18, 2013
Honest JOE wrote:
Yeah, I'm figuring you LOVED Green Eggs & Ham, along with plagiarizing, right ???
What a "man" ????
Senility is a rush, huh ?
Had green eggs and some kind of meat when in the Navy. Did not care for it.
The rest of your post is just so much baloney. Where did the honesty-go?
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#30771 Nov 18, 2013
Had green eggs and some kind of meat in the Navy. Did not care for it.

If you do not care for his ideology of agenda, speak up. Got a better? Sure, same as the Democrats refusing to allow the Republicans in on the Health Care reform? They tabled every suggestion and Bill!!!Party of "we won" and "NO"!!!

Now the Obama Care is stumbling and the Democrats are fleeing to save their jobs!!!Every one that voted for it needs to sent home!!!!Boy, what duds!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) 43 min fkstatewide 159
Required Viewing 1 hr space ace 5
Black St. Paul Teacher Claims Retaliation for C... 1 hr Hello 9
scott walker job creator 1 hr space ace 1
Minneapolis day care with St. Cloud ties under ... 1 hr cowboy chris 2
News ACLU: Minneapolis blacks arrested for low-level... 1 hr cowboy chris 16
News Armed UMN mugger makes Green Line getaway 5 hr Hello 11
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE