Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Oct 26, 2010 Read more: TwinCities.com 26,320
Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Read more
Ernie

Saint Paul, MN

#30700 Nov 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows.??But he tells it like he sees it, and many of us out here agree with him. It is good some still have the integrity to say what they believe and stick with it. No Democrat yet has shown this !
Paul tells it how other people see it Ha Ha ha that hick does'nt have an orginal thought in his head.
Ernie

Saint Paul, MN

#30701 Nov 14, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
AMJ is the typical gimmee gimmee gimmee liberal who doesn't care who is paying for it, so long as he isn't!!!
So what think about a discount? or a bargain or a savings huh you sound like Rush Limbaugh.
mofo

Mount Sterling, KY

#30702 Nov 14, 2013
right wing leftwing. whatever. I'm an American. that's it. I definitely don't have to be in some political party to prove my allegiance or patriotism. it' like a game of family feud. when these guy quit bickering like kids fighting for a piece of candy then maybe i'll appreciate what they represent because i'm not a piece of candy and neither are you or OUR country. and if we are, we are like concrete so if some one tries to eat us we'll break their teeth.
lol

Mount Vernon, KY

#30703 Nov 14, 2013
mofo wrote:
right wing leftwing. whatever. I'm an American. that's it. I definitely don't have to be in some political party to prove my allegiance or patriotism. it' like a game of family feud. when these guy quit bickering like kids fighting for a piece of candy then maybe i'll appreciate what they represent because i'm not a piece of candy and neither are you or OUR country. and if we are, we are like concrete so if some one tries to eat us we'll break their teeth.
i think that the two party system is destroying this country. this country is so divided by right wing versus left wing politics. it is sad.
mofo

Mount Sterling, KY

#30704 Nov 14, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
i think that the two party system is destroying this country. this country is so divided by right wing versus left wing politics. it is sad.
the tragedy is that this is what it's come to. this is political evolution. the damage has been done and I doubt Washington will ever do what it's supposed to anymore. not because some of them don't want to but because the rest won't let them. it's not just one party either. only drastic measures will change it. i'm not talking violence or anything of that nature but we as a people need to stand up and say enough is enough. we are the ones who have to suffer yet we are the ones who sit back and let them destroy the definition of democracy along with our constitution and at the same time complain about it. America was founded on freedom, rights and the basis that all men are created equal. our government was built on the foundation of these things by the people for the people. simple men like you and I have fought and died for this country to be able to live up to these standards. It breaks my heart to hear and see what Washington is doing to those same standards. why? because two parties can't stand together for a country in despair. united we stand, divided we fall.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#30705 Nov 15, 2013
AMJ wrote:
<quoted text>don,t you like anything free.if not I hope you pay double?now this is for white hair.he ask why would anyone.want another Obama.heres is his answer?because after the last 8 years.with the Republicans.I Rather have Joe bob Johnson.for president? A total Destroyment.of the USA Period?I wouldn,t vote for them Extream Right wing.TEA POTTERS.if there was no one running.against them.Good Day.
Reading your post reminds me of the older Dr. on the Kelly show last night. He was a Democrat and never answered any question with anything but the spiel of how wonderful their thinking was on Obama Care and anything else she tried to ask him. He was so obviously full of you know what, she had to cut him off.

Now what you need to do is learn what the program is all about . Read their statement of program and then read the one of the Democratic Party. After that, maybe you would know a little about which you now do not. Guess you still think Obama Care is good?

Some just refuse to learn.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#30706 Nov 15, 2013
mofo wrote:
<quoted text>the tragedy is that this is what it's come to. this is political evolution. the damage has been done and I doubt Washington will ever do what it's supposed to anymore. not because some of them don't want to but because the rest won't let them. it's not just one party either. only drastic measures will change it. i'm not talking violence or anything of that nature but we as a people need to stand up and say enough is enough. we are the ones who have to suffer yet we are the ones who sit back and let them destroy the definition of democracy along with our constitution and at the same time complain about it. America was founded on freedom, rights and the basis that all men are created equal. our government was built on the foundation of these things by the people for the people. simple men like you and I have fought and died for this country to be able to live up to these standards. It breaks my heart to hear and see what Washington is doing to those same standards. why? because two parties can't stand together for a country in despair. united we stand, divided we fall.
Totally agree.
There is talk of a Constitution Convention and another talk of a 28th constitutional amendment to make all laws equal and apply for the three branches of gov`t. that are imposed on the people. Seems good to me. The convention could blow what we have but if the Gov`t could not impose anything on the people that they did not also have to impose on themselves sounds good. Why do they avoid Obama Care? Why can they collect money? Why can they stay in office til death? Why can they not be made to work together? Why pay them when they do not work or take off half the year? Why--why?? Because we have no way to control them but by our vote and most half the people just have no idea of good or bad or of ones that will do good or bad.
Despair

Greenville, KY

#30708 Nov 15, 2013
Mofo, you are more correct than anything I have ever read on this whole site. It is sad what our leaders on both sides have allowed us to become.
mofo

Mount Sterling, KY

#30709 Nov 15, 2013
Despair wrote:
Mofo, you are more correct than anything I have ever read on this whole site. It is sad what our leaders on both sides have allowed us to become.
despair, as far as most of our leaders go....well they are just not the leaders they told us they would be. they are not leaders at all. they are liars and thieves that do their best to control and crush their people. they may have had the best of intentions in the beginning but factionalism and power can do strange things to some people. as far as "us" go, we cannot be crushed. we still have the same blood flowing through us that has been soaked into the battlefields of our country by men and women who had the courage, selflessness and belief. courage to stand up to our enemies foreign and domestic. selflessness to risk their lives for the future of our people. all because they believed in who we were and what our flag stands for. we are a great nation not because of government, but because of the people government is supposed to represent. Washington may make our enemies laugh at them but they do not laugh at us. government might make the threats but we are the ones that make them believe those threat. so what have we become. i'm still an American.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#30711 Nov 15, 2013
AMJ wrote:
<quoted text>don,t you like anything free.if not I hope you pay double?now this is for white hair.he ask why would anyone.want another Obama.heres is his answer?because after the last 8 years.with the Republicans.I Rather have Joe bob Johnson.for president? A total Destroyment.of the USA Period?I wouldn,t vote for them Extream Right wing.TEA POTTERS.if there was no one running.against them.Good Day.
Yes well we all hope that a total "destroyment" never occurs.
TEA BAG

Campbellsville, KY

#30713 Nov 15, 2013
I am so sick of Democrats I could puke. They give everything in the world to lazy bums that won't work, then they help them kill their unwanted babies. There is no way I would vote for any Democrat. I'm to afraid I would go to HELL for it.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#30715 Nov 15, 2013
TEA BAG wrote:
I am so sick of Democrats I could puke. They give everything in the world to lazy bums that won't work, then they help them kill their unwanted babies. There is no way I would vote for any Democrat. I'm to afraid I would go to HELL for it.
You are going there for being Stupid.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#30716 Nov 15, 2013
TEA BAG wrote:
Shew!!! I'm glad to hear that you're not a Democrat, we are the party of the sane.
mofo

Mount Sterling, KY

#30717 Nov 15, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>You are going there for being Stupid.
this whole country is headed for hell in once since or another if we can't find a way to open our eyes and stand together.
mofo

Mount Sterling, KY

#30718 Nov 15, 2013
I mean sense. oops
TEA BAG

Campbellsville, KY

#30719 Nov 15, 2013
Limberwhatever,

I'm Libertarian, and damn proud of it.

Flat Lick Ky.

#30720 Nov 15, 2013
TEA BAG wrote:
Limberwhatever,
I'm Libertarian, and damn proud of it.
Good, that means your vote doesn't count for much doesn't it?
mofo

Mount Sterling, KY

#30722 Nov 15, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Good, that means your vote doesn't count for much doesn't it?
guess it depends on whether or not you believe in liberty. the guys who signed the declaration of independence and the constitution did. just saying.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#30723 Nov 15, 2013
mofo wrote:
<quoted text>guess it depends on whether or not you believe in liberty. the guys who signed the declaration of independence and the constitution did. just saying.
Guess this one is more in agreement with Rand Paul but use the Republican Party to keep the ability to vote for locals and others in primaries. Don`t agree with him always either.

Flat Lick Ky.

#30724 Nov 15, 2013
mofo wrote:
<quoted text>guess it depends on whether or not you believe in liberty. the guys who signed the declaration of independence and the constitution did. just saying.
Oh I believe in liberty, but that doesn't mean I'll follow you over a cliff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MN: Fare Dodgers on Green, Blue Light-Rail Line... 27 min cowboy chris 1
America Deserves Hillary Clinton 1 hr cowboy chris 13
Vikings Draft Jameis Winston 2 hr Alex Hernandez 4
Helicopter: White House Lawn 11 hr CBSucks 12
Muslims Throw Christians Overboard 12 hr CBSucks 3
New Minneapolis Sales Tax to Build 50 Million D... 14 hr Al She Bob 3
Pimples and white people 14 hr FOVR 23
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE