Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#30411 Oct 30, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Fatrick, you stupid pos.
And again...
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#30412 Oct 30, 2013
chadley alsip wrote:
<quoted text>... Either they are a PAYED obama troll , or one of the idiots who does it for free 8)...
No way this guy is smart enough to find a way to get paid for being so Slewpid... so I would go with your second option.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#30413 Oct 30, 2013
chadley alsip wrote:
A SUPPORTER DID IT , NOT RAND LOL... IF your going to worry about politicians i would worry about OBAMA and his CRONIES... I wish the only thing they have done , was step on some woman's head..Shall i make a list ??
1 OBAMA-CARE
2 Benghazi
3 Treason :( funding the enemy , dissolution of the bill of rights and Constitution , arming the enemy , ETC..)
4 IRS scandal
5 Fast and furious scandal
6 Syria Fiasco
7 relinquishment of american world super power status ( he handed that shit over on a silver plater to putin )
8 Calling patriots terrorists , while saying the real terrorists , are ally and freedom fighters , ETC..
9 FT hood cover up ( calling it work place violence ) Instead of a terrorist attack ( the MO FO yell Allah Akbar : god is great ) which is said anytime a act for the JIHAD takes place...
10. NSA spying
11. ETC the list goes on and on and on... shall i go on ???, i got tired of trying to remember all of his , and his cronies acts of TREASON , and SCANDALS ... lol... isn't 10 enough ???
Just thought this was worth a second reading!!
How about the one where Hillary and Obama wanted the U.N. Treaty to register every gun we have? You know, Hillary sometimes called Benghazi Hillary?
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#30418 Oct 30, 2013
<quoted text>You do not know the first thing about the Constitution.
I'm still aiting for you to school me on the Constitution...
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#30419 Oct 30, 2013
I may need schooling on typing - that should be WAITING...
JOE NASTY

Bloomington, IN

#30421 Oct 31, 2013
Are you guys picking on FNIAJ, Poster Boy, for Liberalism, or as I like to call him, TickTurd!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#30426 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>AKA as President Hillary Clinton.
“Letterman: "Obama is in so much trouble he called Hillary Clinton and said,'Can you start early?'”
chadley alsip

Somerset, KY

#30427 Oct 31, 2013
Yea I know all about both clintons , kerry , peloski , rice , holder , and the rest of the crew ( plus their flunkies in the house and congress )... Ill tell ya what happened the night of the Benghazi attack... Jay Z called obama that night and said , You have to get up early in the morning , its your bedtime 8)( that was a joke btw , or was it ??) lol ... thanks whitehair , that was worth a second reading ... as well as Liberals i agree , i assumed it was the second option , about them doing it for free... I like to try to give anyone the benefit of the doubt , even if they deserve it or not...I could have went on and on and on about obama , clintons and their funkies track records , i didnt want to be here all day and write a comment that was over 10 pages long 8).. lol...This mess our country is in , is more extensive , and been going on alot longer than those flunkies of the NWO , i just mentioned have been born... here is some recommended reading for anyone who is curious what is really going on , and how long : the creature from Jekyll island By G Edward griffin ( all true documented information ), also if your even more curious do some research on fractional reserve banking , and the quigly formula... JFK was the last true president we have had ,he tried to take back the power of our country to print its own money with executive order 11110, look what that got him ( RIP JFK ), the day after his death LBJ did away with his executive order ( forgot the name of that one right off , all of this information is in my head , im going back and forth on goggle 8))... Also one of the worst presidents in history , that sold us out the the elites no one ever hears about is woodrow wilson... Who in 1913 , formed the 16 amendment ( IRS ) and lied to get it passed by congress dec 23 1913 , and founded the FED federal reserve banking system the same day... Which is a private bank , that slapped the name federal on it, to make the people of our country believe they ran it...To make a long story short , we are all slaves to the FED ( in a nutshell ),and almost all ( if not all )of our so-called leaders are puppets in a show...( sad but true )... God bless Americans , hell with DC...
chadley alsip

Somerset, KY

#30428 Oct 31, 2013
ooops i ment im NOT going back and forth on google... made a typo ( only human )...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
chadley alsip

Somerset, KY

#30429 Oct 31, 2013
LOL made another mistake , i ment woodrow sold us out TO the elites ( bankers and corporations )... I should proofread what i type heh... Another part of this agenda that pisses me off is actually how much taxes we really pay , through inflation as well as other loop-holes... That are hidden taxes no one realizes they are paying... I recommend everyone who is concerned do their own research on these issues ... Yet know whats going on , isnt a solution ... Yet one has to realize their is a problem , before it can be solved... The video on youtube called :" the american dream " explains alot of what happened in a easy to understand short cartoon ( yea its a cartoon , 30 mins long ) but it is still all facts...
Folks - Be HONEST

Powell, TN

#30430 Oct 31, 2013
Come on guys, really.

Now be HONEST.

After watching the video, and how that NAG kept runnin' her YAP, showin' up, trying to TAKE OVER a get-together that had nothin' to do with her.

Basically, buttin' in and trying to crash somebody else's party.

Don't you think (bein' honest), that she basically got what she had comin'?
Kit Kat

Taylorsville, KY

#30431 Oct 31, 2013
I think ALL PITICIANS SHOULD BE FIRED ABD START OVER WITH ALL NEW AND DO AWAY WITH ELECTORAL VOTES AND THE ONLY WAY PEOPLE CAN BE ELECTED IS BY THE MAJORITY OF POPULAR VOTES WITH NO TV, RADIO, INTERNET, OR WRITTEN ADS! NO SIGNAGE IN YARDS ON EVERY CORNER THE ONLY WAY TO GET TO PEOPLE IS ACTAULLY LIKE IN THE OLD DAYS BY MEETING PEOPLE AND SHAKING THEIR HANDS AND ANSWERING THEIR QUESTIONS
Walmart

Portsmouth, OH

#30432 Oct 31, 2013
Hey
Oh My Gee

Hardin, KY

#30434 Oct 31, 2013
That looked like he was trying to break the women's shoulder!!
If this was a setup, an attempt at making Rand Paul and his supporters look bad, then Bravo! You succeeded!
Who knew old white men in a position of power would abuse it.
Ayn Rand Paul

Lexington, KY

#30435 Oct 31, 2013
I'm a tee bagger (which means I golf).

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#30440 Nov 1, 2013
A man was driving along the highway, and saw a rabbit hopping across the middle of the road. He swerved to avoid hitting the rabbit, but unfortunately the rabbit jumped in front of the car and was hit.

The driver, being a sensitive man as well as an animal lover, pulled over to the side of the road and got out to see what had become of the rabbit. Much to his dismay, the rabbit was dead. The driver felt so awful he began to cry.

A woman, driving down the highway, saw the man crying on the side of the road, and pulled over. She stepped out of her car and asked the man what was wrong.

"I feel so terrible!" he explained. "I accidentally hit this rabbit and killed it."

The woman told the man not to worry. She knew what to do. She went to her car trunk and pulled out a spray can. She walked over to the limp, dead rabbit, and sprayed the contents of the can onto the rabbit.

Miraculously, the rabbit came to life, jumped up, waved its paw at the two humans and hopped down the road. 50 feet away, the rabbit stopped, turned around, waved at the two again, hopped down the road another 50 feet, turned, waved, and hopped another 50 feet.

The man was astonished. He couldn't figure out what substance could be in the woman's spray can! He ran over to the woman and said, "That was wonderful!! What was in your spray can? What did you spray onto that rabbit?"

The woman turned the can around so that the man could read the label. It said:

"Hare Spray. Restores Life to Dead Hare, and Adds Permanent Wave."

***Sorry, folks! Sometimes, even Big Stevie has to settle for a clunker, but those of you who are cognizant, and have intelligent minds will forgive me, and understand. Those of you others, and you know who you are, won't know the difference, anyway. Thank you, and that is all!!!***

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
rand paul rules

Hyden, KY

#30444 Nov 1, 2013
Vote for Rand Paul for President.
dexter

Frankfort, KY

#30446 Nov 1, 2013
chadley alsip wrote:
ooops i ment im NOT going back and forth on google... made a typo ( only human )...
I do not like Rand Paul.......he does not tell the truth!........he is almost as bad as ole' Mitch McConnell.....KY is a pitiful state with such idiots as Barr, Rand Paul & Mitch McConnell......please people let's hope the 3 amigos get beat!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#30448 Nov 2, 2013
rand paul rules wrote:
Vote for Rand Paul for President.
of the Stupids Club.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#30450 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>of the Stupids Club.
Ha Ha - that is a good one... NOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ROGER GOODELL’s PLAN TO SAVE THE NFL! 17 min redeemer 10
Another White Guy slaughter his own family once... 18 min Joey Zaza 12
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 3 hr Monopoly in action 261
Congress Heads Home After Exhausting Eight Days... 3 hr cantmakeitup 9
Obama: Adrian Peterson Could Have Been My Son 4 hr Slewer 21
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 11 hr Earthling-1 32,662
Drop one word....add one word game 17 hr _Zoey_ 117
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••