Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
24,721 - 24,740 of 26,210 Comments Last updated 23 hrs ago
Charles

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

whtehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Stomping out coal has been a goal of Obama . Now we have power companies slowing down and closing power coal fired plants . We , as a result have , have coal miners laid off as the coal mines close. This causes the supply chain to slow down or close and more laid off.
Any call this a good thing or progress? Has it helped Kentucky to have more unemployed people on food stamps and welfare? YES!
The federal and the State administrations at work!!
When the systems are broken, this is what one gets. It is called "welfare State" !! Obama`s administration has made an increase in welfare by some 50%.That must mean half the people work and the other half does not? Bummer!!!
I have a family member looking for full-time work. It seems every business that he turns is hiring part-time only. This Affordable Healthcare law won't be affecting the politicians; they have no worries. It will be creating a bigger burden on the middle class who work hard enough as is. I agree with your opinions about the economy and big government.
Charles

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>So you are stupid too. Figures.
No, I'm not blind, deaf or stupid. That's term I use for Obama zealots whose agendas have done nothing to " fix" the problems. Now, that is stupid. We won't take care of the costs of medicines and medical procedures; we'll hand the Affordable Healthcare over to the IRS. Better yet let's vote for Benghazi Hilary in 2016 such an outstanding woman standing by such a loyal partner. Such greatness and integrity right there.
Both Parties Suck

Niles, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Obama asks supreme court to search cell phones off all people taken into custody for any reason, welcome to the Obama Police State, the first black Nazi
they

Essie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

wont get nothing on mine i cant get a signal.i bet they zapping my signal.
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Charles wrote:
<quoted text> No, I'm not blind, deaf or stupid. That's term I use for Obama zealots whose agendas have done nothing to " fix" the problems. Now, that is stupid. We won't take care of the costs of medicines and medical procedures; we'll hand the Affordable Healthcare over to the IRS. Better yet let's vote for Benghazi Hilary in 2016 such an outstanding woman standing by such a loyal partner. Such greatness and integrity right there.
Who created the problems Stupid? A Conservaturd moron named W.

Hillary does not need your Vote, She will win easily without the moron Vote.
wondering

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Pikeville Underground wrote:
Rand Paul supporters don't respect the 1st Amendment.
no they dont respect nothing
Pile

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Sick
Lone Ranger

Chapel Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Who created the problems Stupid? A Conservaturd moron named W.

Hillary does not need your Vote, She will win easily without the moron Vote.
Look who signed the bank deregulation bill of 1999 that lead to the collapse of 08. That would be a baby killing dumocrate named Bill "slick willy" Clinton. Get your facts right.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>The President is a Man of his Word.
Another brilliant accomplishment by this Administration!
Have to admit what ever he has to say has been turned off for a long time. After finding out everything he DID say turned out to be a lie , what would be the reason to further listen?

If you call this brilliant, or , an accomplishment, and you call it a man of his word, we live in different Worlds.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who signed the bank deregulation bill of 1999 that lead to the collapse of 08. That would be a baby killing dumocrate named Bill "slick willy" Clinton. Get your facts right.
You will never convince them. Bush came into office and he, along with Chaney , both appeared before Congress telling them that if Fannie and Freddie were not regulated, it was a disaster coming. The Democrats then said everything was GOOD! Of course this was led by Charley Rangel and Chris Dodd. Ever hear of them?/ Clinton set it in motion, Obama got the effect the same as many of us in 2008 when the housing bubble burst. Obama did nothing to stop the money flowing from Fannie and Freddie! Nor would Congress!!They like it!! Have said many times that the only way to stop this is to stop the money flowing!!//
JUSTICE

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

THIS IS JUST CRZY!!!

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

WTF's Wife:'Did you know that WTF got me to believe in religion, Verdie?'

Her next door neighbor, Verdie:'Really?'

WTF's Wife:'Yeah. Until I married that silly bastard, I didn't believe in Hell.'
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

It would be better to keep the discussion clean.
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
So why did Bush not fix it for 8 years Stupid?

Explain that boy.
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You will never convince them. Bush came into office and he, along with Chaney , both appeared before Congress telling them that if Fannie and Freddie were not regulated, it was a disaster coming. The Democrats then said everything was GOOD! Of course this was led by Charley Rangel and Chris Dodd. Ever hear of them?/ Clinton set it in motion, Obama got the effect the same as many of us in 2008 when the housing bubble burst. Obama did nothing to stop the money flowing from Fannie and Freddie! Nor would Congress!!They like it!! Have said many times that the only way to stop this is to stop the money flowing!!//
That is a bald faced Lie.

They did nothing for 8 years and they could have fixed it.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>That is a bald faced Lie.
They did nothing for 8 years and they could have fixed it.
You are so right, Congress was all Democratic, both houses , and they did nothing about it for all the time Bush warned about it!!!
You must know he, not like Obama, could not write his own laws, all he could do was ask Congress to do it and they just said "every thing is great, Freddie and Fannie give us thousands for our PAC`s." So your bald face is exposed!!!

Of course we expect you to deny it and act like it is our fault, or, Bush`s. You need to really open your eyes and mind! Learn the truth!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

We could tell you the truth, but it would stay with you longer if you looked it up for your self. So, that is what my old teacher told me.
hollerrat

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

democrats controlled the house senate and white house the first twp years of this feckless Kenyans tenure why didnt they fix anything republicans have never controlled all three branches in my lifetime never
LOL

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

What time did you get back?
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, he doesn't even know who paid for the trailer he and his Uncle Daddy live in!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Watched the Lone Ranger many years ago with my son as he was a child. Boy, have they ruined it now?

Foxy Boy, just wouldn't look anything up. As a result, his points are half correct as with his spiel from the Democrats, but never all correct. Just calls names and repeats what he / she heard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
US troops told not to eat, drink in front of Mu... 11 min LIbEralS 6
Nice Ride loans out 140 bikes in low-income nei... 28 min cowboy chris 7
Two Americans infected with deadly Ebola virus 35 min cowboy chris 8
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 47 min LIbEralS 32,120
Global cooling 'undeniable,' scientists say 10 hr Bellweather 61
Andi uses racial slur 10 hr Earl 10
UN fails in Ukraine but works in Detroit USA WH... 12 hr Bellweather 1
•••
•••