Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
24,601 - 24,620 of 26,229 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Communist China

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Mr. Obama happened to be The CinC when OBL was located.
Meanwhile, while the Military Chiefs were trying to convince the CinC to act on the intelligence, a local Dr. was able to collect DNA samples from everyone in the compound and turn over to US operatives. The DNA was then sent away for analysis to confirm the identities of the people in the compound.
While simultaneously an exact replica of said compound was built and then used for training for a couple of months all the while trying to get the CinC to make a decision!
Obama just happened to be the CinC and fortunately smarter people were in the room for a couple of months trying to get the indecisive a feminine "leader" to commit.
But boy oh boy was he more than happy to take the credit!
Why could Bush not get it done???

He had Eight Years Morehead boy.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Why could Bush not get it done???
He had Eight Years Morehead boy.
No, he had 7 years and 3 months. But no one helped him. Obama had the good Dr. and the Seals to do it all for him. He finally was almost forced to make a decision. So what? As Bush said' OBL was just one man" . The target was the rest of them. And so far, they are still out there. Your point is a flat no brainer.

Bush has been gone quite a while. Obama has been the head honcho and is still trying to get the job done. We have to deal with the here and now, not what was 5 years ago. You tell us to get over it--Obama won-- well get over it--it is Obama`s baby now.
Communist China

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he had 7 years and 3 months. But no one helped him. Obama had the good Dr. and the Seals to do it all for him. He finally was almost forced to make a decision. So what? As Bush said' OBL was just one man" . The target was the rest of them. And so far, they are still out there. Your point is a flat no brainer.
Bush has been gone quite a while. Obama has been the head honcho and is still trying to get the job done. We have to deal with the here and now, not what was 5 years ago. You tell us to get over it--Obama won-- well get over it--it is Obama`s baby now.
President Obama got it done.

Bush failed to get bin Laden.

Now do you understand?
Communist China

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess Bush had no help.

He was looking for bin Laden all by himself.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
He "looked" under the bed DOZENS of times.... LMAOROTFU!
Heck, and we thought they had Seals before Obama. Another great Obama idea = Special forces, right racist white ?
You have difficulty in reading or is it just understanding?

As Bush said " OBL is just one man". Not anything wrong with getting him, but all the rest are still killing . Right ? O has not stopped anything except one man. And it took the good Dr. to point out where. Then O abandoned the Dr.
You poke fun at something you do not understand??

Similar to the 4 dead Americans at Benghazi . Hillary abandoned them.
You just can not defend poor leadership.
Communist China

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You have difficulty in reading or is it just understanding?
As Bush said " OBL is just one man". Not anything wrong with getting him, but all the rest are still killing . Right ? O has not stopped anything except one man. And it took the good Dr. to point out where. Then O abandoned the Dr.
You poke fun at something you do not understand??
Similar to the 4 dead Americans at Benghazi . Hillary abandoned them.
You just can not defend poor leadership.
Bush abandoned the 4000 New Yorkers on 911.

He did nothing to help them.

Then he abandoned the search for bin Laden.

Then he lied about WMD's.

Defend that.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
So, bush was an idiot ...who left things undone, Obama gets the job done ? Thanks son....
Your words. What has Obama gotten done? The killing still goes on. We are still in the War . They still blow our troops up. The East is worse than before ! Our Embassy was left to fend for themselves while O went to bed, and Hillary had refused to send help for 6 months.4 Dead Americans and no explaination yet. Except a lie by the State dept. Now we have the IRS targeting for Politics.We have all the party-ing and millions blown! Yep, O has done a lot!!!

And you can not understand?
Communist China

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Your words. What has Obama gotten done? The killing still goes on. We are still in the War . They still blow our troops up. The East is worse than before ! Our Embassy was left to fend for themselves while O went to bed, and Hillary had refused to send help for 6 months.4 Dead Americans and no explaination yet. Except a lie by the State dept. Now we have the IRS targeting for Politics.We have all the party-ing and millions blown! Yep, O has done a lot!!!
And you can not understand?
President Obama ended Bush's 2 Failed Wars.

Ended bin Laden's protected Life to the dismay of the Bushes.

Ended the High Treason of the Bush Administration.

Ended Qhadaffi.

Ended DADT.

Has passed same Sex Marriage.

Passed Healthcare Reform.

Stopped the Banks from stealing.

No more TARP.

Bush did nothing..
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>President Obama ended Bush's 2 Failed Wars.
Ended Qhadaffi.
Ended DADT.
No more TARP.
Bush did nothing..
About half of this is not what the people want!!The rest is puh-puh!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
WE re-elected Obama, your racist BS didn't work then & it doesn't work now.

You are the FIRST to call racist . So , you must be one. You have to fall back on this name calling when all else fails you. Just your same ole speil of the party.

BTW-any idea why my spell check won`t work? It just comes up with "spell check is not able to function at this moment" Been that way for weeks and even the cable co can not determine what is wrong.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Ended Qhadaffi.
Ended DADT.
No more TARP.

Bush did nothing..

Racists ignore reality...
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the FIRST to call racist . So , you must be one. You have to fall back on this name calling when all else fails you. Just your same ole speil of the party.
BTW-any idea why my spell check won`t work? It just comes up with "spell check is not able to function at this moment" Been that way for weeks and even the cable co can not determine what is wrong.
Zimmerman was the FIRST to say he was assaulted, looks like in bagger logic, Trayvon was attacked, right ???

Thanks, senile dude....
hollerrat

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Obama has bankrupt Detroit just a year ago he told us he saved it, iguess he lied, in the words of another leftwing fudgepacker, ghomers pyles, SURPRIZE,SURPRIZE, SURPRIZE, the way to tewll the Kenyan they call Obama is lying is if his lips move

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

A yuppie opened the door of his BMW, when suddenly a car came along and hit the door, ripping it off completely. When the police arrived at the scene, the yuppie was complaining bitterly about the damage to his precious BMW. "Officer, look what they've done to my Beeeemer!!!" he whined.

"You yuppies are so materialistic, you make me sick!!!" retorted the officer, "You're so worried about your stupid BMW, that you didn't even notice that your left arm was ripped off!!!"

Oh my Gaaad...", replied the yuppie, finally noticing the bloody left shoulder where his arm once was, "Where's my Rolex!!!!!"

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A yuppie opened the door of his BMW, when suddenly a car came along and hit the door, ripping it off completely. When the police arrived at the scene, the yuppie was complaining bitterly about the damage to his precious BMW. "Officer, look what they've done to my Beeeemer!!!" he whined.
"You yuppies are so materialistic, you make me sick!!!" retorted the officer, "You're so worried about your stupid BMW, that you didn't even notice that your left arm was ripped off!!!"
Oh my Gaaad...", replied the yuppie, finally noticing the bloody left shoulder where his arm once was, "Where's my Rolex!!!!!"
That reminds me of Something. There was an "oil spill" and all these "poor earth-loving enviromentalists" showed up and carried on when the cameras were on them. Cameras were then shut off and the people shortly disappeared. They were all driving Beemers, Range Rovers and Hummers. Turned out the "oil Spill" was nothing more than harmless algae but never saw a retraction. Just a bunch of rich college know-nothing Obama voters driving daddy's cars.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you forgot the November 2012 Election when you said the people wanted Rawmoney.
Lmfao
No, the O won. Some of us really thought O was not as well trained for the job, and perhaps Mitt could have been. Now we do not know. But, what we do know is that O has been bad for the Country.

Example|--and I know you will disagree--but do any really think you can increase coverage with pre-existing problems, up children to age 26 on the parents policy and give some 30 million more into coverage -- twenty million illegals also go into the coverage-and it will not cost every taxpayer greater in taxes?? Do you really think the Insurance Company will not increase the cost of premiums?

Do you think charging every one a fine or tax if they will not buy insurance for any reason? Some are rich and don`t want it. Some are poor and can not afford it . They also will not have to, or, can`t afford the fine. So, the gov`t gives it? Taxes go up. So, the middle class takes the costs. If any middle class remain.

You are one of three things--deliberative refusal to learn, can`t learn, or just stupid.

We try to explain and you refuse to really go any deeper than name calling.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>

We try to explain and you refuse to really go any deeper than name calling.
That would be a first.
John

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> That would be a first.
talk to PR lady about this.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> That reminds me of Something. There was an "oil spill" and all these "poor earth-loving enviromentalists" showed up and carried on when the cameras were on them. Cameras were then shut off and the people shortly disappeared. They were all driving Beemers, Range Rovers and Hummers. Turned out the "oil Spill" was nothing more than harmless algae but never saw a retraction. Just a bunch of rich college know-nothing Obama voters driving daddy's cars.
With multiple Cadillacs & a car elevator, no doubt.... Oh sorry, did I pee on your BS reality ???
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Zimmerman was the FIRST to say he was assaulted, looks like in bagger logic, Trayvon was attacked, right ???

Thanks, senile dude....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 Children Murdered After They Were Deported Ba... 16 min John gotti 10
Debate: Ferguson - Minneapolis, MN 28 min Bob Of Many Names 1
Presidential Priorities 30 min LIbEralS 19
Muslims Saw Americans Head Off 33 min John gotti 7
GOP Biased Rasmussen Polls: Dayton, Franken Lea... 1 hr Capt Crunch 4
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr SpaceBlues 32,328
The 1% Should Pay Their Fair Share in Taxes 2 hr LIbEralS 20

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
•••
•••