Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,219)

Showing posts 24,361 - 24,380 of25,983
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28608
Jul 8, 2013
 

Judged:

10

9

9

Actually wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an illiterate teabagger.
feel better?
Actually

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28609
Jul 8, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

Great comeback for a teabagger.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28610
Jul 8, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

10

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a "someobe?"
Ask an idiot,,,

Nobamawhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Cute. The George Soros basement dwelling loser is calling someobe else a hypocrite.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28611
Jul 8, 2013
 

Judged:

11

7

1

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>lets go pull shrimp trawls and see who puts money on the boat
Einstein said the only thing that stood in the way of learning was his education
what educated social class are you so impressed by, the thieves on Wall St.
you talk like someone who has never been anywhere
Try working a crab boat, you stick with shrimp..... it suits you somehow....
hollerrat

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28612
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

the confused stewge is a crab boat hahahahahahahahahaha
Nobamawhacker

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28614
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Ask an idiot,,,
Nobamawhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Cute. The George Soros basement dwelling loser is calling someobe else a hypocrite.
Lost In Mississippi is right again.

You can't address content so you attack one fat finger mispelling in numerous posts hoping to bury the content.

Go rub your mothers feet so you can get the affirmation you so desperately seek.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28615
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Actually wrote:
Great comeback for a teabagger.
It is a shame when all that is there is put down for one group or another. Why attack these people when the Tea Party consists of lawyers , doctors , and ones of higher education? Is it possible the ones that attack , have less education, and this is the only way to compensate?. Or maybe they never had the education in the first place , and have no idea what conservatism is all about. Probably just Party hacks.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28616
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

4

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a shame when all that is there is put down for one group or another. Why attack these people when the Tea Party consists of lawyers , doctors , and ones of higher education? Is it possible the ones that attack , have less education, and this is the only way to compensate?. Or maybe they never had the education in the first place , and have no idea what conservatism is all about. Probably just Party hacks.
Tea Bags are littl wold scared White People like you, you ignorant SOB.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28619
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

8

5

5

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a shame when all that is there is put down for one group or another. Why attack these people when the Tea Party consists of lawyers , doctors , and ones of higher education? Is it possible the ones that attack , have less education, and this is the only way to compensate?. Or maybe they never had the education in the first place , and have no idea what conservatism is all about. Probably just Party hacks.
Scared little old white men=Tea Baggers.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28621
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Scared little old white men=Tea Baggers.
Yes, scared for my Country and worried about the things important.
Such as people such as you that have nothing else to do but say put downs to others. Never any worth while input. What a waste.

Go get your GED!!!!
whitehair is blackscared

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28622
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, scared for my Country and worried about the things important.
Such as people such as you that have nothing else to do but say put downs to others. Never any worth while input. What a waste.
Go get your GED!!!!
Go get your Geritol!!!!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28623
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Y have nothing else to do but say put downs to others. Never any worth while input.

Go get your GED!!!!
Get yours'... Ironic, senile, rhetoric, QUEEN !!!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28624
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

4

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, scared for my Country and worried about the things important.
Such as people such as you that have nothing else to do but say put downs to others. Never any worth while input. What a waste.
Go get your GED!!!!
Go get your Government Cheese you racist pos.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28626
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Damaged the CRIMINAL'S wallet, reputation, job, and criminal history....

Obama (X)
Mitt(_)

Liberal lady(X)
CRIMINAL Wingnut(_)
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28627
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Get yours'... Ironic, senile, rhetoric, QUEEN !!!
Now, now, calm down. you have reverted to WTF`s status. By the way, since you are so concerned with spelling ,why is it that my spell check keeps coming on with " we can not respond to your request at this time"? Then the next time does it`s job? My server was just changed so I blame it on them.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28628
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Bushwhacker wrote:
WOW !!?? Akin ??? Which of the pair has actually eliminated al Qaeda leadership ?? Oh right, you're still interpreting reality..
GROW UP !!
Piss on your poodle, blame ANYONE you choose...
That's as manly as you are.

NoWhacker wrote-
1 killed during Obamas watch!!

1

ONE

UNO

Under Obama 1 = decimation!! LOL

Bushwhacker wrote-
There's no disputing that al Qaeda's leader, Osama bin Laden, was killed in 2011 in a highly successful mission in Pakistan approved by Obama. Romney has tipped his hat to the military and intelligence professionals who orchestrated that raid.

The Obama administration also dramatically upped the operation of armed unmanned aircraft in Pakistan, with nearly 300 strikes so far and greatly increased the number of al Qaeda and other extremists taken off the battlefield.

Most of those killed were foot soldiers, but besides bin Laden, some of the key players killed in recent years include: Atiyah Abd al-Rahman, the No. 2 to current leader Ayman al Zawahiri; Sayeed al-Masri, No. 3 in the hierarchy; and Abu Ayyub al Masri, the leader of al Qaeda in Iraq.

Now you're a proven liar, little "man", like I said pee on the poodle, your words's useless....

wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28629
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

4

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
NO! YOU lied about the number of American Citizens Obama has killed with drones!!!
THAT was the subject, NOT how many Al Queda!
Should have killed the Bushes.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28630
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Get yours'... Ironic, senile, rhetoric, QUEEN !!!
Joined full out with WTF? What a shame!
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28631
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Address content, like you lied about the number of Al Qaeda members killed ?? Try again, tell me "mispelling" in intelligent, like the foot rub BS.
you are a trifling little man

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab&q=f...

you might try familiarizing with the subject before commenting
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28632
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

hollerrat wrote:
the confused stewge is a crab boat hahahahahahahahahaha
we do, right up to opening day of shrimp season

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,361 - 24,380 of25,983
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Reverend Jesse Jackson visits Bainport (Oct '12) 9 min Capt Crunch 6
Muslim drivers refuse to work over Gay Games ad 1 hr redeemer 21
Obama Victory - US freeing Iran funds as Tehran... 1 hr redeemer 21
the NON affordable care act (Oct '13) 3 hr Dead Wolf Expert Here 214
Anti-Gay 3 hr Ralph 13
For a good, cheaper cigar, head to Wisconsin; M... 5 hr bud_schmones 73
Minneapolis may ax Columbus DayMinneapolis may ... 11 hr cantmakeitup 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••