Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
headache

United States

#28500 Jul 5, 2013
Guess her head was in the wrong place and the wrong time
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#28502 Jul 5, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn`t answer my point of costs involved. Sometimes it pays to give a little and take a little to save a lot. Understand?
Is the best you can do --just call names and disparage others?
Frankly, our Country would be better off with out you scum bags along with your Mesiah.It is all in your perspective. Just gave mine.
Tou sorry pos Republitards should be exiled to Russia where you would fit in.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#28503 Jul 5, 2013
headache wrote:
Guess her head was in the wrong place and the wrong time
Guess the Coward is a Randy Paul Supporter. No surprise there.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#28504 Jul 5, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
The guy took a plea, you continuing to rewrite history says you're unwilling to face reality.
Insulting the victim says you hate women.
"Is the best you can do --just call names and disparage others?"
The "scum bag" looked back from your mirror, hypocrite.
OK, just continue your think less way. Call names as most all the Democratic way , when you run out of reality.

Reality is what was spoken of.

The "victim" should be criticized for her actions'

I love women, my wife in particular, but just avoid the low lives you apparently defend.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28507 Jul 5, 2013
An elderly couple nowhacker & white-out, who were both widowed, had been going out with each other for a long time. Urged on by their friends, they decided it was finally time to get married.

Before the wedding, they went out to Chick-Fil_a and had a long conversation regarding how their marriage might work. They discussed finances, living arrangements and so on. Finally, the senile old nowhacker decided it was time to broach the subject of their physical relationship.'How do you feel about sex?' nowhacker asked, rather tentatively.'I would like it infrequently' whoteout replied.

Nowhacker sat quietly for a moment, leaned over towards her and whispered,'Is that one word or two?'

Whiteout replied, I can't count to two.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28512 Jul 5, 2013
An elderly couple nowhacker & white-out, who were both widowed, had been going out with each other for a long time. Urged on by their friends, they decided it was finally time to get married.

Before the wedding, they went out to Chick-Fila and had a long conversation regarding how their marriage might work. They discussed finances, living arrangements and so on. Finally, the senile old nowhacker decided it was time to broach the subject of their physical relationship.'How do you feel about sex?' nowhacker asked, rather tentatively.'I would like it infrequently' whiteout replied.

Nowhacker sat quietly for a moment, leaned over towards her and whispered,'Is that one word or two?'

Whiteout replied, I can't count to two.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28514 Jul 5, 2013
In the 2012 Presidential election, women accounted for 53% of all voters & voted for Obama 55% to 45% for Romney.

My guess, is that in 2014-16 those gaps will get even bigger...

Thanks for ALL you do, for our party/country wingnuts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28516 Jul 5, 2013
Non-working no-whacker ..... LMAOROFU~!

PERFECT IRONY !!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28517 Jul 5, 2013
"I am an independent"

My "job" is to blather BS & lies, get caught, then continue to blather.... because the In-DEPENDS "party" is unelectable & unimportant.

Funny, I write a moniker, you copy, I have vacation property, then you do....

Get a job/life, society doesn't listen to liars that "watched" for 28 years.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28519 Jul 5, 2013
So, ONLY YOU, earned retirement, among ALL THE NON-Workers !! STFU, FOOL !!!

Non-working no-whacker ..... LMAOROFU~!

PERFECT IRONY !!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28520 Jul 5, 2013
Did you get a disability retirement, for MENTAL PROBLEMS ???

It was a woman, Rat Rand's henchman stomped ??? Who knew ??? NOT MORON YOU !!! LMAOROFU!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28521 Jul 5, 2013
Tell koch, you can't tell a rooster from a hen & they need better koch SUCKERS !!!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28523 Jul 5, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I said I earned my retirement and simply asked why you are not working. Spin it any way you want, I addressed ONLY YOU!!!
I also am a business owner, I DO work still. As difficult as it is with this administrations' excessive regulations I started my business when I retired. And despite paying an effective 58.35% income tax, I am still doing fairly well. And so are my contractors!
GET A JOB LOSER!!!!
I DON'T NEED A JOB!! I'm in the union!
And for the last time, SHE WAS A WOMAN!!
She may have a higher sperm count than me but SHE IS A WOMAN!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#28524 Jul 5, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
You're A DEMOCRAT ?? ".....you scum bags ...."
Nope, just a senile hypocrite, with no respect for women, the court system, or reality.
Please, don't call yourself an American, we respect courts, women, AND reality, you POS scum bag.....
Is it permissible for you to call "scum-bag" but no one else?Are you the one and only one?Seems the hypocrite and whining hater of people is on you side of the fence.

Been here 5 generations, and we have all served in the military---Honorably -- what have you done to be called American or Patriot?

We can respect the courts as we do--doesn`t have anything to do with coping a plea-or negotiating a lessor deal.It is what is done.
Where you been all these years?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#28525 Jul 5, 2013
"Your side"
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#28526 Jul 5, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>I DON'T NEED A JOB!! I'm in the union!
And for the last time, SHE WAS A WOMAN!!
She may have a higher sperm count than me but SHE IS A WOMAN!!
Being in the Union doesn`t mean a job or work.Mostly, it means you are in a system that was good til now it has become a rather unknown as to good or bad.

Certainly agree with you--she was a woman.What is the fuss about.?
IMPORTANT Icon HERE

Seattle, WA

#28533 Jul 5, 2013
I'll take Anthony Weiner over Rand Paul anyday.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28534 Jul 5, 2013
And yes, I realize George Soros owns the Democrat leadership but I like his vision.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28537 Jul 5, 2013
One more thing. I didn't bend over for Barney Frank. He was on his back and I was just riding him.
IMPORTANT Icon HERE

Seattle, WA

#28538 Jul 5, 2013
Do you have as many trannies in KY as we have in WA? I like to keep my options open.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama: Adrian Peterson Could Have Been My Son 5 hr Slewer 2
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr ritedownthemiddle 32,658
Minnesota governor calls for Adrian Peterson's ... 12 hr Go Blue Forever 31
Meet the Minnesota Vikings All-Arrested team 12 hr slacker love child 14
Space ace Molested as a Child 13 hr The MasterDebater 4
Peterson Is Out, No He's In, No He's Out Again 13 hr The MasterDebater 8
OBAMA's ties to the MAINSTREAM LIBERAL MEDIA 14 hr MARK TRAINA - NAAWP 1
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••