Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28429 Jul 2, 2013
If you had a brain in your head, you saw the heel(irony) hit her head.....

As for damage, it damaged his wallet, your parties' credibility, and voting support among woman.

If you're happy losing, it must come naturally.

Keep in mind, ANY future ads against Rand, will show this video & your "kind's" contempt for voters...
Dang

United States

#28431 Jul 2, 2013
How long has this thread been going on? How many people has posted? Dadgum give it up already, who gives a squirt of piss? Let it go.... Breath...... Relax...... Get a LIFE!!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#28432 Jul 2, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
If you had a brain in your head, you saw the heel(irony) hit her head.....
As for damage, it damaged his wallet, your parties' credibility, and voting support among woman.
If you're happy losing, it must come naturally.
Keep in mind, ANY future ads against Rand, will show this video & your "kind's" contempt for voters...
You must understand Rand Paul was in the car and had nothing to do with your projected plans to destroy HIS reputation by claiming it was something he had to do with.Usual Democratic nonsense to destroy the person, not having the ability to think of what that person really stands for politically or personally.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#28433 Jul 2, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Again asking for all to keep it civil. We do not need for name calling. The "lady" was not one, but she got what was given as a matter of control for what could have been a bomb thrower. If you saw the video, you know she was given a foot on the shoulder to simply hold her down. but believe what you wish, this is an old story which should be let die.
The Conservaturds pos stomped her head then had to plead guilty.

You stupid SOB.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#28434 Jul 2, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You must understand Rand Paul was in the car and had nothing to do with your projected plans to destroy HIS reputation by claiming it was something he had to do with.Usual Democratic nonsense to destroy the person, not having the ability to think of what that person really stands for politically or personally.
Randy Paul is a little boy and had to be protected from that little Woman.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28436 Jul 2, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Among woman? What woman? A singular woman?
Among women maybe?
That clearly was some dumb young college liberal male wearing a dime store wig.
Sending is an ignorant young male to impersonate a woman and incite violence is only hurting your own ilks credibility.
The moron should have spent enough money on a wig that would stay on and maybe even some fake breasts.
Laughable!!
You jealous because I got to do it to him wile he was still in drag?
Jealous fright-winger!
XYZ

Brooklyn, NY

#28437 Jul 2, 2013
blah, blah, blah
Just Sayin

Cadiz, KY

#28440 Jul 2, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You must understand Rand Paul was in the car and had nothing to do with your projected plans to destroy HIS reputation by claiming it was something he had to do with.Usual Democratic nonsense to destroy the person, not having the ability to think of what that person really stands for politically or personally.
Just what exactly does Rand Paul stand for? To me personally, a registered Independent...he is nothing more than a grandstanding wannabe. When he got elected he proudly proclaimed he was elected to help create jobs, and to balance the budget. To date, he has produced exactly 1 budget that was so pathetic that the GOP would not even bring it to a vote. He has also produced exactly ZERO jobs bills.From Jan 2011 to Jun 2013, Paul missed 26 of 654 roll call votes, which is 4.0%. This is worse than the median of 1.8% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. He is nothing but a rank and file party member. Period. And not even a good one at that.

I'd say he has certainly defined himself, both personally and politically.
Just Sayin

Cadiz, KY

#28441 Jul 2, 2013
Oh, let's certainly not forget that fine display he put on with his well publicized filibuster. What I don't recall being so well publicized, was the fact that the next day he voted for the same bill.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28442 Jul 3, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Among woman? What woman? A singular woman?
Among women maybe?
That clearly was some dumb young college liberal male wearing a dime store wig.
Sending in an ignorant young male to impersonate a woman and incite violence is only hurting your own ilks credibility.
The moron should have spent enough money on a wig that would stay on and maybe even some fake breasts.
Laughable!!
I can copy and paste too!
Lauren Valle.... Not a man, any more than you. Use the internet to learn ANYTHING, wing ding....
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#28443 Jul 3, 2013
Bushwhacker-- Funny how so many just have so many different ideas. You are correct this time!

My understanding was the crowd was afraid there could have been violence.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28445 Jul 3, 2013
You cannot assault ANYONE, without a eminent danger.

She had both hands in view holding a cardboard sign & was throw to the ground. then stomped.

A moron who cannot even find her name has no intelligent reason to comment...

53-year-old Tim Profitt agreed to an Alford plea on Monday. It means he acknowledged that prosecutors had enough evidence to convict him in the assault but didn't admit guilt.

He has agreed to serve probation and pay medical expenses in an assault on a liberal activist during the 2010 election.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#28447 Jul 3, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
She's one ugly looking dyke!
Does the video go on to show here jumping in her pick-up truck with her obese girlfriend?
What happened to your post with the link to the video clearly showing her shoulder being stepped on?
Sure looked like she was trying to attack RP to me and security measures were taken.
Either way, how much more damage can possibly occur by stepping on a liberals head?
I submit that the most severe of damage has already been done!
Little Ramdy Paul the puss was scared someone was going to snatch that Animal off his pin head.

Lmfao
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28448 Jul 3, 2013
"...to impersonate a woman"

I submit, you're a proven idiot....

When you have sex, you're in for a surprise ! LMAOROFDU~!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28449 Jul 3, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
She's one ugly looking dyke!
Does the video go on to show here jumping in her pick-up truck with her obese girlfriend?
What happened to your post with the link to the video clearly showing her shoulder being stepped on?
Sure looked like she was trying to attack RP to me and security measures were taken.
Either way, how much more damage can possibly occur by stepping on a liberals head?
I submit that the most severe of damage has already been done!
I submit, you're damaged so you won't reproduce. If YOU cannot tell the difference between sexes, perhaps there is an intelligent deity....
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28450 Jul 3, 2013
After ALL, you had NO CLUE !!!!

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Been the header for almost 3 years.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28452 Jul 3, 2013
Why, you clearly cannot read, identify sexes, or count ?

As for any attempted assault, you're adding liar to the mix ??

Perhaps,you simply have no respect for America's laws ???
Bushwacker

Minneapolis, MN

#28454 Jul 3, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Why, you clearly cannot read, identify sexes, or count ?
As for any attempted assault, you're adding liar to the mix ??
Perhaps,you simply have no respect for America's laws ???
Gay Slewsie from Seattle, you are the biggest liar and fraud on Topix.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28455 Jul 3, 2013
Poor crapass etc.... Bad for your party, family, & sobriety.

Calling strangers gay, seems mature...right moniker mutt ?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28459 Jul 3, 2013
Why, you clearly cannot read, identify sexes, or count ?

As for any attempted assault, you're adding liar to the mix ??

Perhaps,you simply have no respect for America's laws ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex 2 hr Oldman5658 5
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr Earthling-1 33,471
Walker Wins Unions Lose (May '12) 8 hr LIbEralS 29
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 10 hr American_Sons 13
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) 10 hr Martin Scott treptow 84
8 dead in aussie stabbing 13 hr Space ace 1
Mall of America Protest 13 hr Sunshine 13
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:45 am PST

NBC Sports11:45AM
Just like old (sad) times: Buccaneers double-digit home underdogs vs. Packers
Bleacher Report12:03 PM
Kyle Rudolph Injury: Updates on Vikings TE's Ankle, Knee and Return
NBC Sports12:13 PM
Bryan Bulaga questionable due to concussion
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Eddie Lacy Says He's 'Very Blind' but Doesn't Want to Wear Prescription Goggles
Bleacher Report 2:50 PM
Complete Week 15 Preview for Green Bay