Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,208)

Showing posts 24,141 - 24,160 of25,969
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
c35hh

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

IM new in town....what is there to do
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

I seen that hillbilly bagger Rand Paul on television (msnbc) today along with daffy batshit michele o'Bell Bachman talking about abolishing the IRS and this affirmative action short big head southern redneck loser got the balls to even think that he could be president of the usa is redneck comedy I would vote for the cable guy before that loser Paul couldn't even get on the ballot of a Blue State.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
I seen that hillbilly bagger Rand Paul on television (msnbc) today along with daffy batshit michele o'Bell Bachman talking about abolishing the IRS and this affirmative action short big head southern redneck loser got the balls to even think that he could be president of the usa is redneck comedy I would vote for the cable guy before that loser Paul couldn't even get on the ballot of a Blue State.
Have you ever had a dream the IRS was abolished? No more income reports to be furnished to a bunch such as the IRS?That could happen , if the Congress had the Balz to do it.Value added tax same as a sales tax.All corporations collect and give to the U.S. Treasury , only need bookkeepers to check their books then!!!What a lovely thought!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Go all the way with Rand Paul!!!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

All you that said the Tea Party was dead--did you see the crowd on TV?
just sayn

Lewisburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Was your point, you're not smart or a particularly decent person ?
That's what I proved.
As for infrequent visiting, doubtful, dumbass.
lmao...you are so full of yourself..Let us all hope you didn't have beans for dinner..That could be a nasty one...Go de-gas yourself and get rid of all the hot air and shyt you have stored up...bahahaha
demonicRats

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

a village in Kenya called they are missing their idiot
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, it was the NBA playoffs.....
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

A garbage dump in Kentucky called, they're missing you.(Not a lot, considering your "value".)
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

supports-Bear all or part of the weight of; hold up.

Looks like you're propping the moron up to me....
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever had a dream the IRS was abolished? No more income reports to be furnished to a bunch such as the IRS?That could happen , if the Congress had the Balz to do it.Value added tax same as a sales tax.All corporations collect and give to the U.S. Treasury , only need bookkeepers to check their books then!!!What a lovely thought!!!
Nope I have never had a dream that the IRS was abolished idiot and what the fuk do you care since 90 percent of you poor ignorant Kentucky trash are being subsidize by productive union states anyway and we understand that education isn't a necessity with you ignorant as teabaggers but did any of you hillbilly's ask that yelling big mouth paul is he going to abolished the u.s constitution too hummm like the 16th amendment cooter.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
As if there is going to be anything left of The Constitution after Zerobama and the rest of you id10ts!!
The IRS needs to be abolished. They do stupid stuff like,
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/14/irs-...
Do you suppose the salaries, government leased vehicle mileage and gas usage, the dispatchers time and ink were all covered by the 4 cents collected?
The IRS uses more revenue on an annual basis than does the US Military! You libtards want rid of the expensive military but love the IRS!
Yeah, dumb hillbillies! LOL
Your boy wtf is the kind of hillbilly you disparage!!
Wtf is a genius compare to you idiot and tell me why do you hate the u.s government so much are you still sore that Yankees
whipped your confederated azz's a century and a half ago hmmm the federal government is the best thing that ever happen to a broke ignorant sob like you why don't you start reducing the government first by getting rid of that prune face old sentile vegetable unproductive mitch the bitch McConnell now that's a total waste of u.s taxpayers dollars secondly cooter why don't you close down fort Campbell and fort Knok those two government bases alone would reduce the GNP of Kentucky by at least half but I'm not going to drool on your Dixie miserly because I'm feeling miserable thinking about you idiots struggling against your own self interest btw please inform that nutjob Rand Paul to stay the fuk south of the Mason-Dixon line and keep his yelling and his big headed short as to his foolish sheeple base.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
All you that said the Tea Party was dead--did you see the crowd on TV?
President Obama got a larger and younger crowd in Berln hahaha also the teabagger's didn't even have a protester under sixty years old haha Paul,Cruz and Bachman were the youngest folks there
hehehe did you see that hospital tent with the wheelchair handicap parking ramp I can't wait to how Hannity is going to doctor up the crowd this time.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

So, you retired after 28 years of being part of waste, fraud and abuse at unbelievable scales.

No hypocrisy here folks... nothing to see...

Now, you try it.
Mrs Kate Barry

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Apply now for urgent loan without no upfront fee
email us at: mrskatebarry@aol.com
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

So, you retired after 28 years of being part of waste, fraud and abuse at unbelievable scales.

Now, you try it.
Nobamawhacker

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Now, you try it.
Witness to dumba55
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Typical bagger...

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/07/05/8819...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Wtf is a genius compare to you idiot and tell me why do you hate the u.s government so much are you still sore that Yankees
whipped your confederated azz's a century and a half ago hmmm the federal government is the best thing that ever happen to a broke ignorant sob like you why don't you start reducing the government first by getting rid of that prune face old sentile vegetable unproductive mitch the bitch McConnell now that's a total waste of u.s taxpayers dollars secondly cooter why don't you close down fort Campbell and fort Knok those two government bases alone would reduce the GNP of Kentucky by at least half but I'm not going to drool on your Dixie miserly because I'm feeling miserable thinking about you idiots struggling against your own self interest btw please inform that nutjob Rand Paul to stay the fuk south of the Mason-Dixon line and keep his yelling and his big headed short as to his foolish sheeple base.
where you're at cooter?
Hi dont tread

Campton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Dont tread you are so full of crap
What would be wrong with telling the truth
You were born and raised in campton ky
Why are you ashamed of it?
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
For myself, I moved here last year from your part of the country. I am originally from less than 20 miles of the Canadian border.
I spent early 28 yrs inside the Federal Government and have seen waste, fraud and abuse at unbelievable scales. But it is the norm and perfectly legal but disgusting.
You have no idea who I am or where I am from but make an awful lot of assumptions hoser!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,141 - 24,160 of25,969
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance