Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,200)

Showing posts 23,981 - 24,000 of25,963
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

John

Lmao
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Runt Paul-
“Just because a couple people on the Supreme Court declare something to be ‘constitutional’ does not make it so. The whole thing remains unconstitutional. While the court may have erroneously come to the conclusion that the law is allowable, it certainly does nothing to make this mandate or government takeover of our health care right.”
Interesting. Then perhaps we should revisit Bush v. Gore. Or Citizens United. Oh that it were so….
As Ashby notes, the Supreme Court is indeed the ultimate authority on the constitutionality or lack thereof, of a thing:
Actually, that’s exactly what it means. For all intents and purposes, when the Supreme Court declares something constitutional, it will remain as such until the Supreme Court declares otherwise or the constitution is amended.
Runny Paul is real stupid like his useless Daddy.
the original wild child

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Oh lordy lordy lordy this is so funny i just piss my pant,s
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Elkhorn City?
Did you make enough money from George Soros that your uncle daddy could hitch up the house and pull you out of Pikeville? LOL
Maybe you can make enough that your uncle daddy can move you to a liberal cesspool like Seattle!!
Hey Bushwhacker, is there enough room between your mothers trailer and her garden shed, I mean your cabin, for another trailer? LOL
What a "hickturd!" LOL
You are in Morehead you f' kstick, the Home of the only Remedial University in the US.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Not one numb-nuts, but at least 4''

1,2,3,4 ....Got it ???

Besides bin Laden, some of the key players killed in recent years include: Atiyah Abd al-Rahman, the No. 2 to current leader Ayman al Zawahiri; Sayeed al-Masri, No. 3 in the hierarchy; and Abu Ayyub al Masri, the leader of al Qaeda in Iraq.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually live between Morehead and Olive Hill.
Not from here, semi-retired here.
Sounds like you know a lot about the local University though. Is this where you got you Special Education from?
You sound like you think you are high class. You must live in one of those fancy trailer park estates?
So you live between Hicksville and No Where, how many Thouroughbreds do you have you Goat Farming Tycoon?

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Better go hoe your Tomatos now boy.

Lmfao
Southern Indiana

Clarksville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Spammer-1 killed during Obamas watch!!
There's no disputing that al Qaeda's leader, Osama bin Laden, was killed in 2011 in a highly successful mission in Pakistan approved by Obama. Romney has tipped his hat to the military and intelligence professionals who orchestrated that raid.
The Obama administration also dramatically upped the operation of armed unmanned aircraft in Pakistan, with nearly 300 strikes so far and greatly increased the number of al Qaeda and other extremists taken off the battlefield.
Most of those killed were foot soldiers, but besides bin Laden, some of the key players killed in recent years include: Atiyah Abd al-Rahman, the No. 2 to current leader Ayman al Zawahiri; Sayeed al-Masri, No. 3 in the hierarchy; and Abu Ayyub al Masri, the leader of al Qaeda in Iraq.
Now you're a proven liar, little "man", like I said pee on the poodle, your words's useless....
Your use of words like "highly successful in regards to barack obama is your continuing blind eye to his failures. It's almost humorous you actually think he is successful. You've got a hell of a low bar for success. Hours after the Newtown,Connecticut shooting YOUR president's reaction was to blame law-abiding gun owners, rip again at the Second Amendment and to put people who own guns in as bad a light as he could. Can you be more unpatriotic MR. President? Sink a little lower barack and cry like a little kid who is used to getting his way, as you did in the Rose Garden when a useless gun bill you supported got shot down. Keep doing the wrong thing and blaming the wrong people, barack; your looking great. I love what your doing with that IRS directive of yours too, A-hole!!
Christingle Matthews

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

Actually, Barack is OUR president, read your entire constitution, STOOPID !!!!

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

" Christingle Matthews"
Actually, Barack is OUR president, read your entire constitution, STOOPID !!!!

the hicks are scared of the black man in the whitehouse
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you asked, 13 thoroughbreds <-(correct spelling), I also have some goats as well. I have some other animals too if you must know.
One of the primary reasons I moved here was to have room for the horses.
What reasons do you have for living in your estate?
Doesn't really matter so long as you are happy. And as much as you Lyfao you must be!
Nice spelling, when you can count to 4 let me know.....PS- Sure makes your story suspect.
demonicRats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

I see the cinfused stewge is still trying to play spullin plice
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

Nice spelling, when you can count to 4 let me know.....PS- Sure makes your story suspect.
who

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Pikeville Underground wrote:
Rand Paul supporters don't respect the 1st Amendment.
da
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

demonicRats wrote:
I see stupidly is your hallmark....
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

demonicRats wrote:
Good God man!......REMEDIAL ENGLISH may be a good idea....if you really have to call others "dumb"....?
Southern Indiana

Clarksville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
All you have ever stated on here is suspect. Keep right on running your leftist unwavering mouth, a-hole.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Good God man!......REMEDIAL ENGLISH may be a good idea....if you really have to call others "dumb"....?
You read it--you understand even the misspelled words . Give it up--you can not educate the world. Spelling becomes less important as you grow up--but what one writes must be understood.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

I like folks who make excuses for themselves, as they criticize their superiors...(everyone).

We call "them" hypocrites.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

Southern Indiana wrote:
<quoted text>All you have ever stated on here is suspect. Keep right on running your leftist unwavering mouth, a-hole.
Obama (X)
Mittiot(_)

Do the math, moron.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I am generally free of grammatical errors? LOL
You get paid by George Soros to SPAM the hell out of dozens if not hundreds or Forums and you call my "story" suspect?
When was the last time you got out of your mothers basement for anything other than to rub her feet?
You are or your writing is ?? Nice grammar.... NOT !!!

What's your level of ignorance feel like ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,981 - 24,000 of25,963
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Inside Paul Ryan, Inside the GOP 12 min redeemer 2
Will George Bush Ever Paint the Ghost of an Ira... 28 min redeemer 2
Good News for Obamacare Is Bad News for Conserv... 35 min redeemer 3
Obama Victory - US freeing Iran funds as Tehran... 58 min redeemer 5
St. Paul's pothole battle intensifies 1 hr Sangelia 15
"GOP House Armed Services Chair exonerates Obam... 2 hr redeemer 2
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Trigger 29,884
•••
•••