Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28000 Jun 1, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I don't recall you ever saying this about Bush...
Must be a gap in your stalking, STOOPID... As for the terrorist "logic", Rand Paul would agree.... That's the SUBJECT.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#28001 Jun 1, 2013
One day, WTF, with a frog on his head, walked into a cocktail lounge, and sat down at the bar.

The bartender walked up to take his order and, seeing the frog on his head, asked the man, "My goodness, Dubya, how did you ever get like that?"

The frog just looked at the bartender and said, "I don't remember, at the moment, but it started out as a lump on my ass."
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28002 Jun 1, 2013
"My goodness, Dubya, how did you ever get like that?"

The frog just looked at the bartender and said, "I don't remember, at the moment, but it started out as a lump on my ass."

Poor little stefanie, too STOOPID to change the ENTIRE joke....
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#28003 Jun 1, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I don't recall you ever saying this about Bush...
Bush was never elected, either Time.
john

Maysville, KY

#28004 Jun 1, 2013
Enough already!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#28005 Jun 1, 2013
john wrote:
Enough already!
STfU.
demonicRats

London, KY

#28008 Jun 1, 2013
then wtf blew the frog hahahahahahahahahaa, does wtf stand for waitforfugepacking
Southern Indiana

Scottsburg, IN

#28009 Jun 1, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Must be a gap in your stalking, STOOPID... As for the terrorist "logic", Rand Paul would agree.... That's the SUBJECT.
"Your" brand of terrorist Senator Paul will be elected president in 2016 and, if not too deep in the septic tank, President Paul will get the U. S. going in the right direction. Hopefully in the mean time, dirt bag barack obama will not have completely destroyed the joint. You be understanding that STOOPID?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28010 Jun 1, 2013
I'd be happy to take your bet, but I'm guessing you lack real stones, just like pubic putz paul.....
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28011 Jun 1, 2013
Rand Paul is living proof that the wealthy are not inherently smarter than the rest of us.

He is typical of what happens in some wealthy families: Each succeeding generation gets lazier and dumber than the one that proceeded it because as the family wealth increases, the less future generations have to work for anything and the more likely they are at becoming spoiled brats. So, no, the work ethic is not inherent among the wealthy like the Right would like us to believe. Some teach their privileged children good work ethics while others dont. I think Rand fits in the latter category.

Rand reminds me of GWB. GWBs father was an intellectual lightweight, but came from an earlier generation with higher expectations. But, his son benefited from more privilege and as a result, was dumber than his father and performed worse as President. He flaunted and relied more on his privilege whereas his father has always been a little more discrete with it.

Ron clearly spoiled his son and it shows. Rand is out of his depth and makes his kooky father look sane, but hey, if you want to vote for a crazy, spoiled brat in 2016, be my guest.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#28012 Jun 2, 2013
Southern Indiana wrote:
<quoted text>"Your" brand of terrorist Senator Paul will be elected president in 2016 and, if not too deep in the septic tank, President Paul will get the U. S. going in the right direction. Hopefully in the mean time, dirt bag barack obama will not have completely destroyed the joint. You be understanding that STOOPID?
Paul is a little Fhag and could not be President of the PTA you ignorant pos.
Nobamawhacker

Dahlonega, GA

#28014 Jun 2, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Rand Paul is living proof that the wealthy are not inherently smarter than the rest of us.
He is typical of what happens in some wealthy families: Each succeeding generation gets lazier and dumber than the one that proceeded it because as the family wealth increases, the less future generations have to work for anything and the more likely they are at becoming spoiled brats. So, no, the work ethic is not inherent among the wealthy like the Right would like us to believe. Some teach their privileged children good work ethics while others dont. I think Rand fits in the latter category.
Rand reminds me of GWB. GWBs father was an intellectual lightweight, but came from an earlier generation with higher expectations. But, his son benefited from more privilege and as a result, was dumber than his father and performed worse as President. He flaunted and relied more on his privilege whereas his father has always been a little more discrete with it.
Ron clearly spoiled his son and it shows. Rand is out of his depth and makes his kooky father look sane, but hey, if you want to vote for a crazy, spoiled brat in 2016, be my guest.
Do you mean "preceeded" dumbass?
demonicRats

London, KY

#28015 Jun 2, 2013
isnt it wunnerful they keep telling us how dumb republicans are but obozo cant say shit with a turd In his mouth without reading it from a teleprompter
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28016 Jun 2, 2013

Nobamawhacker

Dahlonega, GA

#28017 Jun 2, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
It's preceeded dumbass!!
Bushwacker

Saint Paul, MN

#28018 Jun 2, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Cha-ching! The Gay Slewsie just made another nickel.
please

Paintsville, KY

#28021 Jun 2, 2013
somebody stepped on hios haed
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#28022 Jun 3, 2013
please wrote:
somebody stepped on hios haed
Try Engliah you hickturd.
Rex

Glasgow, KY

#28032 Jun 3, 2013
Somebody is a republican bobble head .. must listen to fox news .. LOL
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#28036 Jun 3, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
You have again spoken of that which you know little of . Rand Paul was given an education, became a Dr. and moved to Ky . His wife`s family is here . He stayed here. He worked and set up his own practice. Not given to him . He was able to continue and has a good work ethnic , but you listen to your own for your views, not knowing the facts, this time. One other thing, he is doing just what he said he would do in Congress and has the courage to stand on the ideals he was taught . You just don`t like it, that is all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Few Inches of Snow Out East 20 min Kuna kintay 2
Leaving White Trash Bay 41 min Kuna kintay 3
Obama is Clearly a Muslim 1 hr Kuna kintay 123
Nature weeding out the Stupid 4 hr Answer 5
Packers fans making excuses 4 hr five oclock 15
Tony Perkins Thinks Islamic Law Has Overtaken P... 4 hr cowboy chris 1
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 12 hr Hannah Sera 158
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:22 pm PST

ESPN 1:22PM
Matthews fined $22K for block on QB Wilson
Yahoo! Sports 1:24 PM
What trick will Belichick pull from his hoodie sleeve next?
Bleacher Report 6:54 PM
Why Vikings Must Draft CB Quinten Rollins
Bleacher Report 5:47 AM
Dez Must Top Vikings' FA Wish List
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out