Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,198)

Showing posts 23,941 - 23,960 of25,967
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
James

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Rand Paul says its not the job of the government to take care of poor or unwanted babies, then its not the job of the government to stop Abortions either!!!
walker

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

dunno why, but I felt the urge to look at this thread. Lookin at the last few threads by both
democrats and republicans, it looks as though there is alot of hate built up.

Quick thought, a house divided cannot stand, and this country is very divided by 2 parties that have alot of contempt for its citizens.

well we best be figuring out what we can unite on, because the politicians "both sides" have built a house of cards
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

We elected a President, it's about time we acknowledged the reality, he's OUR LEADER...
demonicRats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

America hasn't had a president since George w bush left office, illegal mezzigan votes don't count stewge
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Small bush is right.....
Ann

Clarksville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
We elected a President, it's about time we acknowledged the reality, he's OUR LEADER...
Can you not understand a single idea or thought? We know he's the leader and it's unfortunate. barack is a very poor president and was never qualified. He is simply awful. Yes, small b.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

Ann wrote:
<quoted text>Can you not understand a single idea or thought? We know he's the leader and it's unfortunate. barack is a very poor president and was never qualified. He is simply awful. Yes, small b.
Yes, small bush... Pretty unoriginal and unsupported, child.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I don't recall you ever saying this about Bush...
Must be a gap in your stalking, STOOPID... As for the terrorist "logic", Rand Paul would agree.... That's the SUBJECT.

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

One day, WTF, with a frog on his head, walked into a cocktail lounge, and sat down at the bar.

The bartender walked up to take his order and, seeing the frog on his head, asked the man, "My goodness, Dubya, how did you ever get like that?"

The frog just looked at the bartender and said, "I don't remember, at the moment, but it started out as a lump on my ass."
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

"My goodness, Dubya, how did you ever get like that?"

The frog just looked at the bartender and said, "I don't remember, at the moment, but it started out as a lump on my ass."

Poor little stefanie, too STOOPID to change the ENTIRE joke....
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I don't recall you ever saying this about Bush...
Bush was never elected, either Time.
john

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Enough already!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

john wrote:
Enough already!
STfU.
demonicRats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

then wtf blew the frog hahahahahahahahahaa, does wtf stand for waitforfugepacking
Southern Indiana

Clarksville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Must be a gap in your stalking, STOOPID... As for the terrorist "logic", Rand Paul would agree.... That's the SUBJECT.
"Your" brand of terrorist Senator Paul will be elected president in 2016 and, if not too deep in the septic tank, President Paul will get the U. S. going in the right direction. Hopefully in the mean time, dirt bag barack obama will not have completely destroyed the joint. You be understanding that STOOPID?
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

I'd be happy to take your bet, but I'm guessing you lack real stones, just like pubic putz paul.....
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

Rand Paul is living proof that the wealthy are not inherently smarter than the rest of us.

He is typical of what happens in some wealthy families: Each succeeding generation gets lazier and dumber than the one that proceeded it because as the family wealth increases, the less future generations have to work for anything and the more likely they are at becoming spoiled brats. So, no, the work ethic is not inherent among the wealthy like the Right would like us to believe. Some teach their privileged children good work ethics while others dont. I think Rand fits in the latter category.

Rand reminds me of GWB. GWBs father was an intellectual lightweight, but came from an earlier generation with higher expectations. But, his son benefited from more privilege and as a result, was dumber than his father and performed worse as President. He flaunted and relied more on his privilege whereas his father has always been a little more discrete with it.

Ron clearly spoiled his son and it shows. Rand is out of his depth and makes his kooky father look sane, but hey, if you want to vote for a crazy, spoiled brat in 2016, be my guest.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Southern Indiana wrote:
<quoted text>"Your" brand of terrorist Senator Paul will be elected president in 2016 and, if not too deep in the septic tank, President Paul will get the U. S. going in the right direction. Hopefully in the mean time, dirt bag barack obama will not have completely destroyed the joint. You be understanding that STOOPID?
Paul is a little Fhag and could not be President of the PTA you ignorant pos.
Nobamawhacker

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Rand Paul is living proof that the wealthy are not inherently smarter than the rest of us.
He is typical of what happens in some wealthy families: Each succeeding generation gets lazier and dumber than the one that proceeded it because as the family wealth increases, the less future generations have to work for anything and the more likely they are at becoming spoiled brats. So, no, the work ethic is not inherent among the wealthy like the Right would like us to believe. Some teach their privileged children good work ethics while others dont. I think Rand fits in the latter category.
Rand reminds me of GWB. GWBs father was an intellectual lightweight, but came from an earlier generation with higher expectations. But, his son benefited from more privilege and as a result, was dumber than his father and performed worse as President. He flaunted and relied more on his privilege whereas his father has always been a little more discrete with it.
Ron clearly spoiled his son and it shows. Rand is out of his depth and makes his kooky father look sane, but hey, if you want to vote for a crazy, spoiled brat in 2016, be my guest.
Do you mean "preceeded" dumbass?
demonicRats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

isnt it wunnerful they keep telling us how dumb republicans are but obozo cant say shit with a turd In his mouth without reading it from a teleprompter

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,941 - 23,960 of25,967
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search