Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
23,781 - 23,800 of 26,209 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Several United States Supreme Court decisions, including Hamdan v. Rumsfeld (2006), have overturned Bush administration policy related to treatment of detainees and ruled that Geneva Conventions apply. In addition, these opinions were superseded by replacement opinions in 2009 by the President Barack Obama administration.

Looks like Bush administration policy, now where is any memo concerning peeing on prisoners, childish deflector ???
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Since you've lied, I'm not buying it....

Funny, BUSH POLICIES gets a pass

Sarah Palin Gets a pass

Soldiers pissing on prisoners-

Gets blamed on a guy that has NOTHING to do with it, right racist ?
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

You blamed Americans for trusting him, if you're too senile to remember what you wrote, re-read your tripe on an empty stomach, RACIST !!!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say Bush policies get a pass, show me where I did.
Sarah Palin hasn't paid her local property taxes yet, BFD!!! She will and the late fees too I am sure. Especially now that it's made the Lame Stream Media. Funny how they are all over that but sat silent for 8 MONTHS about Benghazi!! I guess they are worried the IRS will come down on them if they ask REAL questions of your messiah!!
NOTHING? CinC has NOTHING to do with the moral, morals or conduct of HIS personnel? Hmmm, interesting, mainly because he got all the credit for killing Bin Laden and had NOTHING to do with it!
He was in on a Bin Laden briefing and gave mission authorization, are you implying he gave soldiers "peeing permission" ??? Yeah, ONLY YOUR UNIT FAILED TO QUALIFY !!! Geez, now you're embarrassing yourself.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Take a do-over, say something reality based...
WNBA Wasted

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

So, he made a speech and gave credit to brave troops... POINT ???
hey

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

hey bushwhacker u seen a lawn mower
your nuts

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Bushwhacker wrote:
Since you've lied, I'm not buying it....
Funny, BUSH POLICIES gets a pass
Sarah Palin Gets a pass
Soldiers pissing on prisoners-
Gets blamed on a guy that has NOTHING to do with it, right racist ?
there is no harm in are soldiers pissing on prisoners to help get info that mite save american lifes over seas and in the states.I dont give a rats ass what are soldiers do to them people for there trying to KILL ARE KIDS as i type this.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Abu Ghrab happened on the other side of the world but it's Bush's fault?
I judge him by the content of his character not the color of his skin.
Where are those WMD's you dumbass?
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

your nuts wrote:
<quoted text>there is no harm in are soldiers pissing on prisoners to help get info that mite save american lifes over seas and in the states.I dont give a rats ass what are soldiers do to them people for there trying to KILL ARE KIDS as i type this.
You illiterate pos go get an Education Stupid.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
He hardly paid attention, it wasn't "a briefing" it was many many many briefings over several weeks to convince him to very reluctantly approve the mission and wasn't happy about it at all until it was over. When he realized the political hey he was about to make. He claimed AL Qaeda has been defeated!!
Reminiscent of the "Mission Accomplished" statement isn' it?
And then Benghazi happened........
And predictably the Lame Stream Media never mentioned his claim that Al Qaeda has been defeated.
Bush protected bin Laden for 8 Years, he is furious that Obama killed him.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

If Bush had provided a FBI security detail, Bin Laden wouldn't have been safer....

Funny, you complain about name calling, but facts prove you wrong and you want to blame a man, for other idiot's pissing....
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Still stuck on stupid I see
You ignorant SOB go suck on Faux.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

WOW !!?? Akin ??? Which of the pair has actually eliminated al Qaeda leadership ?? Oh right, you're still interpreting reality..

GROW UP !!

Piss on your poodle, blame ANYONE you choose...

That's as manly as you are.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

No, that's your IQ.

ONE

UNO

There's no disputing that al Qaeda's leader, Osama bin Laden, was killed in 2011 in a highly successful mission in Pakistan approved by Obama. Romney has tipped his hat to the military and intelligence professionals who orchestrated that raid.

The Obama administration also dramatically upped the operation of armed unmanned aircraft in Pakistan, with nearly 300 strikes so far and greatly increased the number of al Qaeda and other extremists taken off the battlefield.

Most of those killed were foot soldiers, but besides bin Laden, some of the key players killed in recent years include: Atiyah Abd al-Rahman, the No. 2 to current leader Ayman al Zawahiri; Sayeed al-Masri, No. 3 in the hierarchy; and Abu Ayyub al Masri, the leader of al Qaeda in Iraq.

Now you're a proven liar, little "man", like I said pee on the poodle, your words's useless....
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
1 killed during Obamas watch!!
ONE
UNO
Under Obama 1 = decimation!! LOL
Zero killed on Bush's watch.

None

Zilch
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot the 13 yr old American Boy!!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-232...
You forgot about W protecting bin Laden for 8 long Years.

You are pissed because he is dead, so are the Bushes.

Lmfao
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot the 13 yr old American Boy!!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-232...
Nice link & lies.... Don't bother trying again. You're a proven liar.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
ONE
UNO
No, that's your IQ.
ONE
UNO
There's no disputing that al Qaeda's leader, Osama bin Laden, was killed in 2011 in a highly successful mission in Pakistan approved by Obama. Romney has tipped his hat to the military and intelligence professionals who orchestrated that raid.
The Obama administration also dramatically upped the operation of armed unmanned aircraft in Pakistan, with nearly 300 strikes so far and greatly increased the number of al Qaeda and other extremists taken off the battlefield.
Most of those killed were foot soldiers, but besides bin Laden, some of the key players killed in recent years include: Atiyah Abd al-Rahman, the No. 2 to current leader Ayman al Zawahiri; Sayeed al-Masri, No. 3 in the hierarchy; and Abu Ayyub al Masri, the leader of al Qaeda in Iraq.
Now you're a proven liar, little "man", like I said pee on the poodle, your word's useless....
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
ONE
UNO
No, that's your IQ.
ONE
UNO
Now you're a proven liar, little "man", like I said pee on the poodle, your word's useless....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••