Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#27552 May 8, 2013
NObamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Record number of people on Food Stamps!!
Going to Mexico and encouraging people to illegally enter the US and sign up for food stamps!!
OBAMACARE!!!
Controlling the Media!!
More gd Lies from a f' ing Liar.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27556 May 8, 2013
When you find a fact, how will you know ?
Nobamawhackerh

United States

#27557 May 8, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
When you find a fact, how will you know ?
WOW, you are capable of deep thought!!

Or copy and paste.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27558 May 8, 2013
WOW !?? You're incapable, with ALL your monikers.

When did you decide to sacrifice honesty/integrity ?
mikey

New York, NY

#27559 May 8, 2013
lol
NNobamawhacker

United States

#27560 May 8, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
WOW !?? You're incapable, with ALL your monikers.
When did you decide to sacrifice honesty/integrity ?
I never did, I'm not a liberal.
pay attention

Oakland, KY

#27562 May 8, 2013
Nobamawhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't noticed any lame stream media outlets tripping over each other in support of any conservative people or issues. Thet certainly are tripping over each other to keep Benghazi and Fast and Furious covered up as much as possible.
You also have to have an ss to work in this country or rent a place to live. So, are the millions of illegalls living on the streets?
I have rented many places before I had the opportunity to buy my own home. not once did I have to have a social security card. All I needed was a deposit and a couple months rent. maybe you're thinking of government housing? same thing went for a lot of the jobs that I had. Working on farms and things.

Have you noticed many conservative media talking about the housing /stock market improving? Or the economy? And the only issues conservatives have are with trying to obstruct anything getting accomplished.
Nobamawhacker

United States

#27563 May 8, 2013
You mean the artificial gains being made because of the printing of more money? Watch out for the impending sell-off.

So more people dropping out of the work force in record numbers is a sign of an improving economy?
Simpsons

Seattle, WA

#27564 May 8, 2013
Pretend, you're not the family value party, in your case, it's true...after all.

Sorry to hear about your family, the best is gone, but your stench lingers on.
Nobamawhacker

United States

#27565 May 8, 2013
pay attention wrote:
<quoted text>
I have rented many pla es before I had the opportunity to buy my own home. not once did I have to have a social security card. All I needed was a deposit and a couple months rent. maybe you're thinking of government housing? same thing went for a lot of the jobs that I had. Working on farms and things.
Have you noticed many conservative media talking about the housing /stock market improving? Or the economy? And the only issues conservatives have are with trying to obstruct anything getting accomplished.
As a landlord and employer I am required to ensure my tenants and employees are legal. If your landlord didn't verify your status that's on him/her.

Biased source but numbers don't lie to the chagrin of odumbass.
http://www.gop.com/news/research/obama-btn-au...
pay attention

Oakland, KY

#27566 May 8, 2013
Nobamawhacker wrote:
You mean the artificial gains being made because of the printing of more money? Watch out for the impending sell-off.
So more people dropping out of the work force in record numbers is a sign of an improving economy?
Spoken like a true partisan puppet. Keep suckling from the teat of republican controlled media. The majority of us will rely on facts .
pay attention

Oakland, KY

#27568 May 8, 2013
Nobamawhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
As a landlord and employer I am required to ensure my tenants and employees are legal. If your landlord didn't verify your status that's on him/her.
Biased source but numbers don't lie to the chagrin of odumbass.
http://www.gop.com/news/research/obama-btn-au...
As a landlord you are not required,nay forbidden, to ask for a nation of origin. Look it up before making claims. Also an employer who is filing on employees is required to show proof of citizenship. But there are people who pay under the table that bypass this rule.

And you wanna laugh like a damn retard about republican run media, then use gop.com as a source! You're really not that smart are you? Even admit yourself that it's biased. Wow! That means they absolutely can and do lie about the numbers. If you really wanted to know anything, you'd know that the growth of federal spending under Obama is the lowest it's been in like 50years.

Im no Obama fan by a long shot, but at least stick to the facts.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27570 May 8, 2013
Biased website and stupid comments ?? Nice, Mittiot.
pay attention

Oakland, KY

#27571 May 8, 2013
NObamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
GOP.com is NOT a media outlet let alone Main Stream dumba55
Then neither is msnbc.com or abcnews.com

media plural of media (Noun)

Noun 1. The main means of mass communication regarded collectively

Just stop
pay attention

Oakland, KY

#27572 May 8, 2013
NObamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
GOP.com is NOT a media outlet let alone Main Stream dumba55
Lets call it...... A propaganda center then

That better?
pay attention

Oakland, KY

#27574 May 8, 2013
NObamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
www.gop.com is a political parties website
comparing that to MSNBC and ABC just shows how damaged your liberal dumba55 brain is!!!
Are you really that friggin stupid?? I know you are a dumba55 liberal but come on!!!
calm down ma'am. According to you ringwingnuts, that's what everything other than fox and beck are too . you'd be surprised how unliberal I am. Hey! since I've been correcting you all day........ if im a dumbass....that would make you???
pay attention

Oakland, KY

#27575 May 8, 2013
NObamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
www.gop.com is a political parties website
comparing that to MSNBC and ABC just shows how damaged your liberal dumba55 brain is!!!
Are you really that friggin stupid?? I know you are a dumba55 liberal but come on!!!
I bet you would love me sourcing http://www.democrats.org/ wouldn't you?

I know your a....nevermind, im starting to feel sorry for you
pay attention

Oakland, KY

#27577 May 8, 2013
NObamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
The lawsuit was filed by local landlords, tenants and other critics of the ordinance that also contains punitive provisions aimed at landlords who rent to undocumented residents.
I don't pay under the table.
Let me know how it works out.
And

Good for you.

I think we should put these old farmers in jail if the have undocumented immigrants working for them. Hell, anybody! we should put welfare recipients in the fields instead. That sound liberal to you?
pay attention

Oakland, KY

#27579 May 8, 2013
NObamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you totally but the majority of them are in California, good flippin' luck!
The farmers get truck loads of subsidies and still employ migrant workers for nearly nothing. I know of a potato farmer who gets 7 figures a year from the government even though his operation MAKES A PROFIT!! So, he has a really nice house, boats, camper and several late model pick-up trucks. This is just one guy!
The waste this government hemorrhages is sickening!
Agree 100%
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27580 May 8, 2013
NObamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you totally but the majority of them are in California, good flippin' luck!
The farmers get truck loads of subsidies and still employ migrant workers for nearly nothing. I know of a potato farmer who gets 7 figures a year from the government even though his operation MAKES A PROFIT!! So, he has a really nice house, boats, camper and several late model pick-up trucks. This is just one guy!
The waste this government hemorrhages is sickening!
The concept of you "knowing" anything...just not realistic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 min VN Vet 33,201
GRUBER gate 31 min Space ace 6
any good whorehouses in twincitys (Jun '11) 37 min Space ace 15
Al Franken's record, sized up 9 hr MinniAfrica 12
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 11 hr LIbEralS 283
Autopsy reports on Ferguson Shooting 13 hr LIbEralS 25
NO CANADA OIL to TX-OK! Wed jst sayn 2
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:23 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:23PM
So why didn't the NFLPA reduce Goodell's power in 2011?
ESPN 1:42 PM
Vikings' Tate takes first step in fresh start
Bleacher Report 2:22 PM
Do Tate, Blount Signings Destroy Fantasy Value of Jerick McKinnon, Jonas Gray?
Bleacher Report 2:53 PM
Complete Week 12 Preview for Minnesota
NBC Sports 4:31 PM
Matthews, Packers O-line, get movie star turns - NBC Sports