Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#27435 Apr 28, 2013
redeemer wrote:
Rand Paul is an affirmative action senator,and mitch the Beetch need to retire,were sick at looking at that prune face idiot,every horse in the KY.deby look better and smarter.
It matters not if pretty or not, what matters is the conservative , moral , decent people need this type of leadership called honesty , truthfulness , and good intent . With good intent for the entire Country . No more closed door meetings to pass only what is good for the lobbyists and special interests!! We voted for these people to work for the whole Country and the constituents.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#27436 Apr 28, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
It matters not if pretty or not, what matters is the conservative , moral , decent people need this type of leadership called honesty , truthfulness , and good intent . With good intent for the entire Country . No more closed door meetings to pass only what is good for the lobbyists and special interests!! We voted for these people to work for the whole Country and the constituents.
Yeah but why choose from the bottom of the barrel? you could have done better.
Bushwhacked

Saint Paul, MN

#27440 Apr 28, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Good luck with your X.... LMAOROFU~!!!
How many tries is typical, teabagger ??
Gay Slewsie, stop talking nonsense. Try english for once. LMAOROLFU~!! too.
Bushwhacked

Saint Paul, MN

#27442 Apr 28, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Gay ??? You wish, you've been nose to my butt for weeks, right ??? Sorry sweetie, you're definitely a bottom....
Gay Slewsie, why were you fired from the Post Office?
Bushwhacked

Saint Paul, MN

#27445 Apr 28, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Still telling old lies ?
Gee, just like the election YOU LOST !!! LMAOROFU~!
At least, you're showing your intelligence.... What "little" you have.... LMAOROFU~!
Gay Slewsie, just tell everyone why you got fired from the Post Office.
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#27448 Apr 29, 2013
the gay stewge got fired from the post office for flunking a drug test
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#27449 Apr 29, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
the gay stewge got fired from the post office for flunking a drug test
You got fired from the Garbage Truck for eating all the product.
Hugh Jassoal

Oakland, KY

#27450 Apr 29, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The idea of changing the Constitution makes me shudder . Yes, we have amendments changing it . Some should never have been done .
Which one shouldn't have been done? Please respond. Im very curious about this
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#27451 Apr 29, 2013
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one shouldn't have been done? Please respond. Im very curious about this
Whitehair is upset the Slaves were freed.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#27454 May 1, 2013
The game of choice for unemployed people or maintenance level workers is basketball.

The game of choice for frontline workers is football.

The game of choice for middle management is tennis.

The game of choice for CEOs and executives is golf.

Conclusion: The higher up on the corporate ladder you are, the smaller your balls are.
WTF, being the lone exception, and wallowing at the bottom, loves ball point pens.....

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#27455 May 1, 2013
A husband, WTF, and his wife, out enjoying a round of golf, were about to tee off on the third hole, which was lined with beautiful homes. The wife hit her shot, and the ball began to slice - her shot was headed directly toward a very large plate glass window. Much to her surprise, the ball smashed through the window and shattered it into a million pieces. They felt compelled to see what damage was done, so they drove their golf cart over to see what happened.

When they peeked inside the house, they found no one there. The husband called out, and no one answered. Upon further investigation, they saw a small gentleman sitting on the couch, and he had a turban on his head.

The wife asked the man, "Do you live here?"

"No, someone just hit a ball through the window, knocked over the vase you see there, freeing me from that little bottle. I am so grateful!" he answered.

The husband asked, "Are you a genie?"

"Oh, why, yes I am. In fact, I am so grateful I will grant you two wishes, and the third I will keep for myself," the man replied.

The husband and wife agreed on two wishes - one was for a scratch handicap for the husband, to which the wife readily agreed. The other was for an income of $1,000,000 per year forever.

The genie nodded his head and said, "Done!" Now, for my wish, I would like to have my way with your wife. I have not been with a woman for many years and, after all, I made you a scratch golfer and a millionaire."

The husband and wife agreed.

After the genie and wife were finished, the genie asked the wife, "How long have you been married?"

She responded, "Three years."

The genie then asked, "How old is your husband?"

To which she replied, "31 years old."

The genie then asked, "And how long has that stupid asshole believed in this genie shit?"
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#27456 May 1, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
The game of choice for unemployed people or maintenance level workers is basketball.
The game of choice for frontline workers is football.
The game of choice for middle management is tennis.
The game of choice for CEOs and executives is golf.
Conclusion: The higher up on the corporate ladder you are, the smaller your balls are.
WTF, being the lone exception, and wallowing at the bottom, loves ball point pens.....
Your game of choice is turd tamping you queer pos.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#27457 May 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Your game of choice is turd tamping you queer pos.
You poor little loser. I must say that I have a large degree of pity for you, and I will pray for you. I'm convinced that you are not in control of your emotions, and are in immediate need of help, which I urge you to avail yourself of as soon as possible. Even though you hate me, it will not stop me from trying to get you to get help. There are many, many different agencies, available out here, and they will most assuredly help you regain control of yourself, and save you having to always be changing your underwear, and I beg you to avail yourself of one of them, my little friend. I am very serious, when I say this, because a person who constantly has nothing but negativity, and insults, for his fellow man, could become suicidal in a moments' notice. Call 1-800-GET-HELP, and get help, little buddy. You will be much in spirit, and you will be amazed at your changed outlook of life!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#27459 May 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid little shit head, you have a degree of ignorance with honors.
See? This is exactly what I was talking about, in my previous post. Can we not stop this silly shit long enough for you to take just a little bit of well-intentioned advice? I am very serious, my little friend, and I don't want to hear that you have intentionally hurt yourself, or worse. Please, PLEASE, get help!!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#27460 May 1, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
See? This is exactly what I was talking about, in my previous post. Can we not stop this silly shit long enough for you to take just a little bit of well-intentioned advice? I am very serious, my little friend, and I don't want to hear that you have intentionally hurt yourself, or worse. Please, PLEASE, get help!!!
Please please please get an Education you ignorant pis. Your lame jokes are a sign of a tiny mind.
laughing

Covington, KY

#27462 May 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid little shit head, you have a degree of ignorance with honors.
lame
laughing

Covington, KY

#27463 May 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Please please please get an Education you ignorant pis. Your lame jokes are a sign of a tiny mind.
... and sob and pos are genius remarks?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#27464 May 1, 2013
laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
lame
Stupid.
Jibber Jabber

United States

#27466 May 1, 2013
raccoon
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#27467 May 2, 2013
laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
... and sob and pos are genius remarks?
SOB and pos are your Dad and Mom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 13 min scirocco 32,815
Franken REFUSES to debate at the State Fair 48 min LIbEralS 81
GOP Biased Rasmussen Polls: Dayton, Franken Lea... 1 hr new phase nov 4 15
'Crotch grab challenge' starting to go viral wi... 1 hr Nuts 1
Bush hosts golf tournament in Texas for wounded... 2 hr Dub Be Yah 1
al freakin tax cheater 3 hr vote mid term ele... 5
Ebola Spreads to Texas 4 hr LIbEralS 31
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]