Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
23,461 - 23,480 of 26,224 Comments Last updated 23 hrs ago
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

demonicRats wrote:
hahahahahaha what happened to the claim that the obozoclown is keeping us safe hahahahahahaha
Rand Paul is an affirmative action hillbilly senators who got the nerve to think that he will ever become the POTUS LOL.
Billy Bob Rand Paul is a teabgger scum idiot,I'm surprise that they didn't Boo that idiot off the stage at Howard,the short big head clown keytucky meth chef.
Hugh Jassoal

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The use of a drone would have planted a bomb and blown up the citizens .Why do our own in?It is bad enough for these muslim terrorists to do it, now as many have said Bush caused the 911,is this one caused by Oboso?
We could say it was his if he had Weeks of intelligence briefings saying 2 Russians were planning to plant pressure cooker bombs in back packs at the Boston marathon. And he chose to ignore them.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Hey, come on Hugh.... Didn't Bush accomplish some mission or other ???.... Oh?
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Bushwacker wrote:
Gay Slewsie from Seattle is still talking nonsense.
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Imagine a troll calling names and acting childish...
Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Bushwacker wrote:
Imagine a troll calling names and acting childish...
The troll is the one on here 18 hours a day, 7 days a week, calling everyone else names. That would be you Gay Slewsie. Now, why did you get fired from the Post Office?
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Looks at the troll go on... OK troll, it's your game/nonsense....I was caught doing the nasty with your wife, BEFORE the others got their turns.
Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Bushwacker wrote:
Looks at the troll go on... OK troll, it's your game/nonsense....I was caught doing the nasty with your wife, BEFORE the others got their turns.
The troll is the one on here 18 hours a day, 7 days a week, calling everyone else names. That would be you Gay Slewsie.
Now, why did you get fired from the Post Office?
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

See spamming, there's your troll..

Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Bushwacker wrote:
The troll is the one on here 18 hours a day, 7 days a week, calling everyone else names. That would be you Gay Slewsie.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Sam

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

When will this topic die...
Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Is there anything stupider, than a moniker stealing troll spamming 5 times on this thread ALONE, then saying someone else is HERE too much ????

Too late for coffee, but IRONY is sweet, too !!!
Helper

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

No one cares about this thread. It should be deleted.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Helper wrote:
No one cares about this thread. It should be deleted.
I care about this thread,because Rand Paul is a fraud,that teabagger hillibilly got the nerve to insult or intelligence just by thinking that his affirmative action senate election and his pappy name will get him to be the POTUS is BS he is lower than sarah palin and michelle bachman oe even herman cain that moron got a better chance of getting in the oval office,Cruz and Rubio are another couple of idiot that don't have a snowball chance in hell of getting a shot at the prize especially after they sold out the people of the usa for he corporate crumbs of the NRA.
Were moving Forward,not backwards cooter.
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

hell if a retarded kenyan can get elected anybody can, obama is living proof that if you put a d after its name you can elect anything end of story, america has seen the proof, they elected a so called black man to clear their conscience over slavery, but we all now know, One Big Ass Mistake America, no ifs ands or buts about it
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Don't bother to tell jokes, your "writing" will do...

LMAOROTFU~!

You go well with coffee & a danish....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info