Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
23,301 - 23,320 of 26,210 Comments Last updated Yesterday
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how you failed to mention any of your accomplishments. Were there none? Sorry for that.
Never brag , just state facts. Actually, since had to work to pay my way, didn`t care for studying, never could memorize well, but considered it was something that had to be done to get a full time job. You probably don`t know what this means, but back then it was the accepted norm .So is retirement now.

Think about it, will you be able to retire? Obama will use it all up!!!! And your faithful to the group that refuses to fix the situation. Or,are you just lying?
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

You wrote to yourself and it was really poor.... See a MD.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

George W. Bush came to the presidency promising prosperity, peace, and humility. Instead, Bush has spawned record federal budget deficits, launched an unnecessary war, and made America the most hated nation in the world. Bush is expanding federal power and stretching prerogatives in almost every area that captures his fancy. Though Bush continually invokes freedom to sanctify himself and his policies, Bush freedom is based on boundless trust in the righteousness of the rulers and all their actions.

No Child Left Behind, a Medicare prescription drug benefit that low balled future costs, the Patriot Act eviscerating the Bill of Rights, a preemptive war (a gross violation of the centuries old just war principle) in Iraq that will cost U.S. taxpayers trillions of dollars and has cost hundreds of thousands Iraqi civilians their lives, a nearly $200 billion farm bill that enriches wealthy agribusiness at the expense of working families, a homeland security apparatus that is an appalling invasion of privacy, the continued debasement of the U.S. dollar, and last but not least, trillions of taxpayers' dollars to bail out our dysfunctional financial system, failed auto companies industry and apparently any other sector that will soon line up hat in hand before President Obama.

And while the Bush sycophants have been lauding his "leadership" after 9/11 and the fact that America has not been attacked since that horrific day more than seven years ago, 9/11 did occur while Bush and Cheney were in power. Hello! Bush and Company failed to protect the American people from the hijackers on 9/11. By any benchmark the greatest national security failure occurred under Bush's watch.

On the political front, Bush and Company has put the GOP on its death bed. With the congressional losses in 2006 and the wipeout last November, only time will tell if another of Bush's legacy is relegating the Republican Party to permanent minority status in America.

The Bush legacy is sealed: less liberty, less federalism, more spending, more debt, more regulations, more bailouts, more death and destruction overseas, and more dollar debasement.

George W. Bush's presidential epithet can now be written: He really, really screwed us.

Read more at http://www.politickernj.com/murraysabrin/2666 ...
or sign up for a free trial of State Street Wire at http://www.politickernj.com/freetrial
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

It was easier to copy than write it twice.

Interesting about Bush, want to expound on O?

Nothing but the truth, now.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

How would you recognize it, among your blathering rhetoric ???
Hugh Jassoal

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Why dont you expound yourself? With someone so opposed to the current potus and everything democrat, it should be really easy. Show us all how they are so much worse than the ones on your side of the isle.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Hreat President, ended Bush's 2 failed Wars

Killed bin Laden

Stopped Torture

Put Israel in their place

Passed Healthcare Reform

No Great Depression
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Transplant wrote:
<quoted text>
rtegardless
Thanks for your "intelligent" reasoning, don't call us....
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Transplant wrote:
April 3rd – WH Advisor Valerie Jarrett:“Mr. President, you look depressed.” Obama:“I am Val, no matter what I do I can’t crash the economy.” VJ:“But sir, we’re making progress. Today’s Drudge headline says: Poverty Spikes to 1960s Level.” O:“That’s good, but it’s taking too long.” VJ:“But Mr. President, Obamacare hasn’t kicked in yet. That will kill jobs and slow economic growth.” O:“I know, but still too long. Val, I’ve got only one term left to destroy America.” VJ:“Sir, you’ve added $6 trillion to the debt, median income has dropped over 7%, what more can you do?” O:“We need something really idiotic to speed things up.” Which brings us to this headline today from the WA Post:“Obama Administration Pushes Banks to Make Home Loans to People with Weaker Credit.” Back to the White House. VJ:“Love it, Mr. President! The same thing that caused the 2008 crash! Now don’t forget sir, April is ‘National Financial Capability’ Month.” O (laughing):“I know, can you believe how many of my morons still swallow this garbage?” P
When you prove you're lying, what are you actually accomplishing ?? Really dumb, at best.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Transplant wrote:
<quoted text>
No great depression???? You need to wake the duck up!!!!
Healthcare reform alright!! Nevermind it is a ducking disaster!!!!
He didn't kill Bin Laden!!!!! Everything that occurred began under the last administrations watch but rtegardless of that, the NAVY KILLED Bin Laden even though Odumbass didn't want to give the ok, was BEGGED for HOURS then finally gave in like a little beyotch!!!
Doubled the debt while running trillion dollar deficits with NO BUDGET!!!! You probably have no idea what a deficit is let alone national debt!!!
You are either too stupid to see how pathetically this idiot is "running" this country or just so blindly supportive of ANY Democrat you refuse to see the obvious failure you call POTUS!!!!
Bush protected bin Laden for 8 years you dumbass.

Who crashed the Economy in 2008 dumbass?

Who did not pay for his 2 failed Wars dumbass?

You need a gd brain transplant you stupid SOB.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Transplant wrote:
April 3rd – WH Advisor Valerie Jarrett:“Mr. President, you look depressed.” Obama:“I am Val, no matter what I do I can’t crash the economy.” VJ:“But sir, we’re making progress. Today’s Drudge headline says: Poverty Spikes to 1960s Level.” O:“That’s good, but it’s taking too long.” VJ:“But Mr. President, Obamacare hasn’t kicked in yet. That will kill jobs and slow economic growth.” O:“I know, but still too long. Val, I’ve got only one term left to destroy America.” VJ:“Sir, you’ve added $6 trillion to the debt, median income has dropped over 7%, what more can you do?” O:“We need something really idiotic to speed things up.” Which brings us to this headline today from the WA Post:“Obama Administration Pushes Banks to Make Home Loans to People with Weaker Credit.” Back to the White House. VJ:“Love it, Mr. President! The same thing that caused the 2008 crash! Now don’t forget sir, April is ‘National Financial Capability’ Month.” O (laughing):“I know, can you believe how many of my morons still swallow this garbage?” P
They should call Bush he crashed the Economy just fine.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

You stupid SOB.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Rumors of a future possibility ?? WOW ! Step away from the Faux Snooze Channel.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

The transplant failed, lack of oxygen to the "brain".
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

George W. Bush came to the presidency promising prosperity, peace, and humility. Instead, Bush has spawned record federal budget deficits, launched an unnecessary war, and made America the most hated nation in the world. Bush is expanding federal power and stretching prerogatives in almost every area that captures his fancy. Though Bush continually invokes freedom to sanctify himself and his policies, Bush freedom is based on boundless trust in the righteousness of the rulers and all their actions.

No Child Left Behind, a Medicare prescription drug benefit that low balled future costs, the Patriot Act eviscerating the Bill of Rights, a preemptive war (a gross violation of the centuries old just war principle) in Iraq that will cost U.S. taxpayers trillions of dollars and has cost hundreds of thousands Iraqi civilians their lives, a nearly $200 billion farm bill that enriches wealthy agribusiness at the expense of working families, a homeland security apparatus that is an appalling invasion of privacy, the continued debasement of the U.S. dollar, and last but not least, trillions of taxpayers' dollars to bail out our dysfunctional financial system, failed auto companies industry and apparently any other sector that will soon line up hat in hand before President Obama.

And while the Bush sycophants have been lauding his "leadership" after 9/11 and the fact that America has not been attacked since that horrific day more than seven years ago, 9/11 did occur while Bush and Cheney were in power. Hello! Bush and Company failed to protect the American people from the hijackers on 9/11. By any benchmark the greatest national security failure occurred under Bush's watch.

On the political front, Bush and Company has put the GOP on its death bed. With the congressional losses in 2006 and the wipeout last November, only time will tell if another of Bush's legacy is relegating the Republican Party to permanent minority status in America.

The Bush legacy is sealed: less liberty, less federalism, more spending, more debt, more regulations, more bailouts, more death and destruction overseas, and more dollar debasement.

George W. Bush's presidential epithet can now be written: He really, really screwed us.

Read more at http://www.politickernj.com/murraysabrin/2666 ...
or sign up for a free trial of State Street Wire at http://www.politickernj.com/freetrial
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

I like your "logic"

We need to find out what's in the UN arms treaty, because ONLY Obama knows...

But earlier, during Bush

All democrats are stupid, because they DIDN'T know all Bush ONLY knew...

Even the ones who disagreed ???

Come down off the roof, you cannot fly.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Bushwhacker wrote:
I like your "logic"
But earlier, during Bush
I like your "logic"
But earlier, during Bush
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

If you were warned about 911 and did nothing.....

you might live in a country founded by geniuses, but run by idiots
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

If a chair is the RNC FEATURE....

you might live in a country founded by geniuses, but run by idiots
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

CONFUCIUS SAY: Man who behaves like an a** will be the butt of those who crack jokes.

Since: Nov 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••