Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#27008 Apr 3, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Childish copycatting making my point stronger, senile old man....
Nothing but BS,why do you continue doing it?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#27009 Apr 3, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Excuses, excuses, just admit to your very low IQ.
I graduated in the top 3rd.of my high school class and in the middle of my college class.Did you get out of third grade yet?
Your excuses are top grade BS.
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#27010 Apr 3, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
I graduated in the top 3rd.of my high school class and in the middle of my college class.Did you get out of third grade yet?
You must have been in Podunk High School and Dumbass Juniot College....lmfao.

Or was it Barber College you Truck Driver?

Lmfao
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#27011 Apr 3, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You must have been in Podunk High School and Dumbass Juniot College....lmfao.
Or was it Barber College you Truck Driver?
Lmfao
Notice how you failed to mention any of your accomplishments. Were there none? Sorry for that.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27012 Apr 3, 2013
Top third & middle ?? Yeah, & you're bragging ??

Neither of those positions is impressive, child.
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#27013 Apr 3, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how you failed to mention any of your accomplishments. Were there none? Sorry for that.
I don't have to brag like an old washed up geezer.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27014 Apr 3, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in the top 1/2 dozen, you must have had small classes, to be proud of THAT !!!
true

Winchester, KY

#27018 Apr 3, 2013
well
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#27019 Apr 3, 2013
CONFUCIUS SAY:Man trapped in brothel get jerked off.
us gov

Greenville, KY

#27020 Apr 3, 2013
did this really happen
Woody

Paintsville, KY

#27021 Apr 3, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to brag like an old washed up geezer.
Thats because you have nothing to brag about! LOL
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27031 Apr 3, 2013
If you mean, "that's or that is", you're not in a position to criticize. In fact, since you're proven you're a dunce....
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27032 Apr 3, 2013
If you mean, "that's or that is", you're not in a position to criticize. In fact, since you've proven you're a dunce....
A gem

United States

#27033 Apr 4, 2013
How awful
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#27035 Apr 4, 2013
Woody wrote:
<quoted text>Thats because you have nothing to brag about! LOL
Get back up the holler you WV Trailer Trash.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#27036 Apr 4, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Never brag , just state facts. Actually, since had to work to pay my way, didn`t care for studying, never could memorize well, but considered it was something that had to be done to get a full time job. You probably don`t know what this means, but back then it was the accepted norm .So is retirement now.

Think about it, will you be able to retire? Obama will use it all up!!!! And your faithful to the group that refuses to fix the situation. Or,are you just lying?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27037 Apr 4, 2013
You wrote to yourself and it was really poor.... See a MD.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27038 Apr 4, 2013
George W. Bush came to the presidency promising prosperity, peace, and humility. Instead, Bush has spawned record federal budget deficits, launched an unnecessary war, and made America the most hated nation in the world. Bush is expanding federal power and stretching prerogatives in almost every area that captures his fancy. Though Bush continually invokes freedom to sanctify himself and his policies, Bush freedom is based on boundless trust in the righteousness of the rulers and all their actions.

No Child Left Behind, a Medicare prescription drug benefit that low balled future costs, the Patriot Act eviscerating the Bill of Rights, a preemptive war (a gross violation of the centuries old just war principle) in Iraq that will cost U.S. taxpayers trillions of dollars and has cost hundreds of thousands Iraqi civilians their lives, a nearly $200 billion farm bill that enriches wealthy agribusiness at the expense of working families, a homeland security apparatus that is an appalling invasion of privacy, the continued debasement of the U.S. dollar, and last but not least, trillions of taxpayers' dollars to bail out our dysfunctional financial system, failed auto companies industry and apparently any other sector that will soon line up hat in hand before President Obama.

And while the Bush sycophants have been lauding his "leadership" after 9/11 and the fact that America has not been attacked since that horrific day more than seven years ago, 9/11 did occur while Bush and Cheney were in power. Hello! Bush and Company failed to protect the American people from the hijackers on 9/11. By any benchmark the greatest national security failure occurred under Bush's watch.

On the political front, Bush and Company has put the GOP on its death bed. With the congressional losses in 2006 and the wipeout last November, only time will tell if another of Bush's legacy is relegating the Republican Party to permanent minority status in America.

The Bush legacy is sealed: less liberty, less federalism, more spending, more debt, more regulations, more bailouts, more death and destruction overseas, and more dollar debasement.

George W. Bush's presidential epithet can now be written: He really, really screwed us.

Read more at http://www.politickernj.com/murraysabrin/2666 ...
or sign up for a free trial of State Street Wire at http://www.politickernj.com/freetrial
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#27039 Apr 4, 2013
It was easier to copy than write it twice.

Interesting about Bush, want to expound on O?

Nothing but the truth, now.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27041 Apr 4, 2013
How would you recognize it, among your blathering rhetoric ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
N. Korea calls Obama a 'monkey' 11 hr All Fours 6
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 19 hr American_Sons 21
CNN at the Dead Cops Funeral Fri Icantbreathe 5
America: It's Black against White Fri Kim Jong Obama 1
Thanks Obama for low gas pricex Fri Sunshine 12
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Fri LIbEralS 292
Mall of America Protest Dec 25 Go Blue Forever 34
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web