Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
23,221 - 23,240 of 26,225 Comments Last updated 23 hrs ago
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

demonicRats wrote:
i'll say it again dummy now read it slowly, bill clinton the only elected president of the united states of america to have been IMPEACHED
Read Stupid, Nixon and Johnson, both Repukes were Impeached and Nixon resigned.

Now do you understand numb nuts?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Q: What do you get when you offer a Conservative a penny for his thoughts?
A: Change.

Q: How do you confuse a Conservative?
A: You don't. They're born that way.

Q: Why is it good to have a Republican passenger?
A: You can park in the handicap zone.

Q: How do you know it's election time?
A: Preggers season for religious "ladies".

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Read Stupid, Nixon and Johnson, both Repukes were Impeached and Nixon resigned.
Now do you understand numb nuts?
Nixon was NOT impeached. He resigned before the House took a final vote.
Andrew Johnson was a DEMOCRAT who ran with Lincoln on the National Union Party ticket:
"The National Union Party was the name used by the Republican Party for the national ticket in the 1864 presidential election, held during the Civil War. State Republican parties did not usually change their name.[1]
The temporary name was used to attract War Democrats who would not vote for the Republican Party. The party nominated incumbent President Abraham Lincoln and former Democrat Andrew Johnson, who were elected in a landslide."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Union_P...

So there you have it...the only two presidents to be impeached were DEMOCRATS: Johnson and Clinton.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

We all know the Clinton nonsense was BS and Nixon WAS A CROOK, but use "pretty" definitions all you'd like.. We know who got re-elected, even you, right ???
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Nixon was NOT impeached. He resigned before the House took a final vote.
Andrew Johnson was a DEMOCRAT who ran with Lincoln on the National Union Party ticket:
"The National Union Party was the name used by the Republican Party for the national ticket in the 1864 presidential election, held during the Civil War. State Republican parties did not usually change their name.[1]
The temporary name was used to attract War Democrats who would not vote for the Republican Party. The party nominated incumbent President Abraham Lincoln and former Democrat Andrew Johnson, who were elected in a landslide."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Union_P...
So there you have it...the only two presidents to be impeached were DEMOCRATS: Johnson and Clinton.
The ONLY President to be removed was Nixon, he resigned in exchange for an Illegal Pardon from Ford who thereby ruined himself.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Bushwhacked wrote:
We all know the Clinton nonsense was BS and Nixon WAS A CROOK, but use "pretty" definitions all you'd like.. We know who got re-elected, even you, right ???
They're called "legal" definitions. Words have meaning, despite Slick Willie's confusion with what the word "is" meant.
What part of perjury by anyone, much less a sitting president, "nonsense"?
I know who stole a second term, yes.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Despite Newt using the same "meanings" ?? Poor, senile, partisan, putz, folks had sex and THE WITCH HUNT was politics AT IT'S UGLIEST. Sure, words have meaning, look up stole.... It was Bush Jr, junior.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The ONLY President to be removed was Nixon, he resigned in exchange for an Illegal Pardon from Ford who thereby ruined himself.
Nixon resigned, he wasn't removed.
There's no such thing as an illegal presidential pardon. Ford did what he had to do to keep this country from coming apart at the seams. And he only lost to Carter because of his poor performance during the debate when he said Eastern Europe wasn't dominated by the Soviet Union.
If you're so high and mighty about pardons that smell, let's hear you cry about Carter giving amnesty to Vietnam draft dodgers and Clinton pardoning Marc Rich.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Partisan putz... Guess, you have nothing to say about the CHAIR being empty and BOTH Bush presidents OFF THE LIST !!!! LMAOROFU~!
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Poor ancient history buff, rewriting madly... to delete the problems of your flailing party.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacked wrote:
Despite Newt using the same "meanings" ?? Poor, senile, partisan, putz, folks had sex and THE WITCH HUNT was politics AT IT'S UGLIEST. Sure, words have meaning, look up stole.... It was Bush Jr, junior.
Really?

"According to a massive months-long study commissioned by eight news organizations in 2001, George W. Bush probably still would have won even if the U.S. Supreme Court had allowed a limited statewide recount to go forward as ordered by Florida’s highest court.

Bush also probably would have won had the state conducted the limited recount of only four heavily Democratic counties that Al Gore asked for, the study found."
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/01/the-florida-...

You're not too bright, kid.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacked wrote:
Poor ancient history buff, rewriting madly... to delete the problems of your flailing party.
"Flailing"? First off, I'm an Independent. Secondly, whick party has the US House, 30 state legislatures and 30 governors offices?
Now, if you can find ONE GOP president who has been impeached, knock yourself out.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>"Ranting's" is word to idiots, like little stefanie and welfare insults are reality, to a small minded loser, without a clue or actual patriotism. Poor child, don't attempt to grow up or face a man, you're incapable of both.
You know, THAT'S the funniest joke of the week, and I'd use it if it weren't for the obvious mistakes in it. Try to have a nice day, and please know that you have given me the best laugh I've had since I got out of the hospital!!! Thanks, and I do sincerely hope that you have a nice Easter!
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

its a hard task educating leftwingers they dont have much to work with especially when it comes to brains
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>"Flailing"? First off, I'm an Independent. Secondly, whick party has the US House, 30 state legislatures and 30 governors offices?
Now, if you can find ONE GOP president who has been impeached, knock yourself out.
I want to call myself independent and continue to be proudly irrelevant....
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Between the ages of 16 and 18 she is like a African Virgin and unexplored. Between 19 and 35 she's like Asia,hot and exotic. Between 35 and 45 she's like America fully explored,breathtakenly beautiful and free with her resourses. Between 45 and 56 she is like Europe. exhausted,but still has points of interest. after 56 she is like Australia. Everybody knows it's down there but,who gives a d***.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

demonicRats wrote:
its a hard task educating leftwingers they dont have much to work with especially when it comes to brains
When you can spell and use contractions, you MIGHT have a point, instead of an empty hollow hear...
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

When you can spell and use contractions, you MIGHT have a point, instead of an empty hollow head...
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

shakes empty hear at the confused stewge, i can spell dumbass, its spelled confused stewge, anybody know another word for lesbian
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

doesnt matter what you say or how you say it the fact remains, william jefferson clinton is the only elected president of the united states of america to have been IMP EAC HED

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abbott Northwestern Hospital any good? 8 min Einer Gundersen M... 8
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 20 min Capacitor 33
Dem senator claims male colleague told her: Don... 40 min Burt 4
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 50 min SpaceBlues 32,441
Cambridge Mace's Lane Middle School Teacher on ... 1 hr Claudia 9
Minnesota’s Martyrs: The Path to Paradise 2 hr Tin Hat Guy 2
Franken REFUSES to debate at the State Fair 2 hr Roger Edgar 65
•••
•••
•••