Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26919 Mar 30, 2013
Gotta love dumb/broke teabaggers...
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26920 Mar 30, 2013
Q: What do you get when you offer a Conservative a penny for his thoughts?
A: Change.

Q: How do you confuse a Conservative?
A: You don't. They're born that way.

Q: Why is it good to have a Republican passenger?
A: You can park in the handicap zone.

Q: How do you know it's election time?
A: Preggers season for religious "ladies".
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#26921 Mar 31, 2013
looky there the confused stewge tried to make a funny look out stevie hahahahahahaha, the stewge reminds me of a beerfart in a whirlwind, smells a bit but has no power to last
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26922 Mar 31, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
looky there the confused stewge tried to make a funny look out stevie hahahahahahaha, the stewge reminds me of a beerfart in a whirlwind, smells a bit but has no power to last
You are a pop corn fart in a wind tunnel.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Infidel

Winchester, KY

#26923 Mar 31, 2013
Top 12 Reasons to Vote Democrat 1. I voted Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my German Shepherd.

2. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

3. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

4. I voted Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

5. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.

6. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

7. I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

8. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the social security from those who paid into it.

9. I voted Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.

10. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

11. I voted Democrat because I think that it's better to pay billions for their oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher or fish.

12. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my ass, it's unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#26924 Mar 31, 2013
A 7yrs. old boy got caught bring his cat to school. The teacher ask the boy, Why? The boy said, But I had too! I heard Dad tell Mom he was gonna eat that kitty after I went to school!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26925 Mar 31, 2013
Infidel wrote:
Top 12 Reasons to Vote Democrat 1. I voted Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my German Shepherd.
2. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.
3. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
4. I voted Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
5. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.
6. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.
7. I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
8. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the social security from those who paid into it.
9. I voted Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.
10. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
11. I voted Democrat because I think that it's better to pay billions for their oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher or fish.
12. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my ass, it's unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.
You voted Republican because you are way too stupid to be a Democrat.
randpaul 2016

Fpo, AE

#26926 Mar 31, 2013
Pikeville Underground wrote:
Rand Paul supporters don't respect the 1st Amendment.
Rand paul 2016!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26927 Mar 31, 2013
randpaul 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand paul 2016!
What is he running for? President of the Glee Club.
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#26928 Mar 31, 2013
bill clinton the only elected president of the united states of america to have been impeached, another hero of the demonicRats
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26929 Mar 31, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
bill clinton the only elected president of the united states of america to have been impeached, another hero of the demonicRats
Guess you forgot Nixon and Johnson, both Repukes you stupid pos.
randpaul 2016

Fpo, AE

#26930 Mar 31, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>What is he running for? President of the Glee Club.
No president of the United States Of America.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26931 Mar 31, 2013
randpaul 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
No president of the United States Of America.
Lmfao

We do not elect little Sissies.
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#26932 Mar 31, 2013
i'll say it again dummy now read it slowly, bill clinton the only elected president of the united states of america to have been IMPEACHED
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#26933 Mar 31, 2013
nixon was not impeached thats a lie
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26934 Mar 31, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
i'll say it again dummy now read it slowly, bill clinton the only elected president of the united states of america to have been IMPEACHED
Read Stupid, Nixon and Johnson, both Repukes were Impeached and Nixon resigned.

Now do you understand numb nuts?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26935 Mar 31, 2013
Q: What do you get when you offer a Conservative a penny for his thoughts?
A: Change.

Q: How do you confuse a Conservative?
A: You don't. They're born that way.

Q: Why is it good to have a Republican passenger?
A: You can park in the handicap zone.

Q: How do you know it's election time?
A: Preggers season for religious "ladies".

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#26936 Mar 31, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Read Stupid, Nixon and Johnson, both Repukes were Impeached and Nixon resigned.
Now do you understand numb nuts?
Nixon was NOT impeached. He resigned before the House took a final vote.
Andrew Johnson was a DEMOCRAT who ran with Lincoln on the National Union Party ticket:
"The National Union Party was the name used by the Republican Party for the national ticket in the 1864 presidential election, held during the Civil War. State Republican parties did not usually change their name.[1]
The temporary name was used to attract War Democrats who would not vote for the Republican Party. The party nominated incumbent President Abraham Lincoln and former Democrat Andrew Johnson, who were elected in a landslide."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Union_P...

So there you have it...the only two presidents to be impeached were DEMOCRATS: Johnson and Clinton.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#26937 Mar 31, 2013
We all know the Clinton nonsense was BS and Nixon WAS A CROOK, but use "pretty" definitions all you'd like.. We know who got re-elected, even you, right ???
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26938 Mar 31, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Nixon was NOT impeached. He resigned before the House took a final vote.
Andrew Johnson was a DEMOCRAT who ran with Lincoln on the National Union Party ticket:
"The National Union Party was the name used by the Republican Party for the national ticket in the 1864 presidential election, held during the Civil War. State Republican parties did not usually change their name.[1]
The temporary name was used to attract War Democrats who would not vote for the Republican Party. The party nominated incumbent President Abraham Lincoln and former Democrat Andrew Johnson, who were elected in a landslide."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Union_P...
So there you have it...the only two presidents to be impeached were DEMOCRATS: Johnson and Clinton.
The ONLY President to be removed was Nixon, he resigned in exchange for an Illegal Pardon from Ford who thereby ruined himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mall of America Protest 6 hr cantmakeitup 15
Minneapolis schools superintendent FIRED 11 hr Ron 9
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 12 hr Earthling-1 33,474
Walker Wins Unions Lose (May '12) Fri LIbEralS 29
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... Fri American_Sons 13
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) Fri Martin Scott treptow 84
8 dead in aussie stabbing Fri Space ace 1
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web