Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26894 Mar 28, 2013
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> lol! Let's see.... we are in more middle eastern countries than ever before, bombing them. We killed bin laden but, the tsa still has tolook in your anus, on the highway. Obama is blackwaters new sugar daddy as we still occupy iraq and afghanistan and every other country we've ever been in ever. He never ended torture or closed gitmo, in fact he made it legal to detain american citizens without commiting a crime. All while ignoring our worst problem. Debt. I would throw the idealogical crap out the window and look at some facts then compare them to actual results. Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.
Like the "spelling" and "facts", pretty sad you're attempting to saddle Obama with bushwhacker's debt problems and congress did nothing but filibuster.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#26895 Mar 28, 2013
If yuo worry about yesterday's failures,today's successes will be few.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26897 Mar 28, 2013
“Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it”
&#8213; Sara Shepard

“Those unable to catalog the past are doomed to repeat it.”
Lemony Snicket

“Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.”
&#8213; Edmund Burke

“He who doesn't understand history is doomed to repeat it.”
&#8213; Pittacus Lore

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." eorge Santayana
ayee ayee ayee

AOL

#26898 Mar 28, 2013
all the lib fools i know ,.. dont know any thing about history
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26899 Mar 28, 2013
We know Bush screwed the country and how to use contractions.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26900 Mar 28, 2013
George W. Bush came to the presidency promising prosperity, peace, and humility. Instead, Bush has spawned record federal budget deficits, launched an unnecessary war, and made America the most hated nation in the world. Bush is expanding federal power and stretching prerogatives in almost every area that captures his fancy. Though Bush continually invokes freedom to sanctify himself and his policies, Bush freedom is based on boundless trust in the righteousness of the rulers and all their actions.

No Child Left Behind, a Medicare prescription drug benefit that low balled future costs, the Patriot Act eviscerating the Bill of Rights, a preemptive war (a gross violation of the centuries old just war principle) in Iraq that will cost U.S. taxpayers trillions of dollars and has cost hundreds of thousands Iraqi civilians their lives, a nearly $200 billion farm bill that enriches wealthy agribusiness at the expense of working families, a homeland security apparatus that is an appalling invasion of privacy, the continued debasement of the U.S. dollar, and last but not least, trillions of taxpayers' dollars to bail out our dysfunctional financial system, failed auto companies industry and apparently any other sector that will soon line up hat in hand before President Obama.

And while the Bush sycophants have been lauding his "leadership" after 9/11 and the fact that America has not been attacked since that horrific day more than seven years ago, 9/11 did occur while Bush and Cheney were in power. Hello! Bush and Company failed to protect the American people from the hijackers on 9/11. By any benchmark the greatest national security failure occurred under Bush's watch.

On the political front, Bush and Company has put the GOP on its death bed. With the congressional losses in 2006 and the wipeout last November, only time will tell if another of Bush's legacy is relegating the Republican Party to permanent minority status in America.

The Bush legacy is sealed: less liberty, less federalism, more spending, more debt, more regulations, more bailouts, more death and destruction overseas, and more dollar debasement.

George W. Bush's presidential epithet can now be written: He really, really screwed us.

Read more at http://www.politickernj.com/murraysabrin/2666...
or sign up for a free trial of State Street Wire at http://www.politickernj.com/freetrial

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#26901 Mar 29, 2013
Harry, Bill and Durwood are sitting at the corner bar, when WTF walks in looking distressed, and walking a little funny.

"WTF, you look awful! What's wrong?" Harry asks.

WTF says, "Last night I got really drunk and I was abducted by an alien."

Everyone is shocked. Finally, Bill asks, "What did the alien do to you?"

"All I remember is being anally probed, and most viciously, too! I kind of liked it!" WTF says.

Everyone is horrified. "I heard that they'll do that!" says Durwood. "What did the alien look like?"

WTF responded, "Well, he looked a whole lot like A. Slew!"
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26902 Mar 29, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
Harry, Bill and Durwood are sitting at the corner bar, when WTF walks in looking distressed, and walking a little funny.
"WTF, you look awful! What's wrong?" Harry asks.
WTF says, "Last night I got really drunk and I was abducted by an alien."
Everyone is shocked. Finally, Bill asks, "What did the alien do to you?"
"All I remember is being anally probed, and most viciously, too! I kind of liked it!" WTF says.
Everyone is horrified. "I heard that they'll do that!" says Durwood. "What did the alien look like?"
WTF responded, "Well, he looked a whole lot like A. Slew!"
Just as true as your political commentary, little "man".
wtf

Danville, KY

#26903 Mar 29, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too stupid to understand what was written.It is no longer important what Bush did or did not do.It is only important what this Administration is doing.We intend to,and want to,be able to live and pay our debts and food bills after Obama.As things look,we better be careful now.Being nasty to others will not do you any good.You waste our time.
You ridiculous old pos, go sit in the Corner.

Houston, TX

#26906 Mar 30, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Just as true as your political commentary, little "man".
If you didn't have the attention span of a box of cat turds, my little friend, you would know that I haven't posted anything political in a long, long time. If I have even come close to doing that, it has been purely incidental. The reason? I simply got tired of being bored by "uninformed" people like you. When I bother to say something, Whacker, it is usually right, and I got bored by the hateful, senseless, and idiotic ranting's of people of your ilk and, for the life of me, I can't understand why I've just wasted three minutes of my life writing this, when you probably can't comprehend it, anyway. Have a nice day, anyway, my little friend. It's coming up on the first of the month. Your welfare check, and food stamps, will be there soon!

Houston, TX

#26907 Mar 30, 2013
A middle-aged woman had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital. While on the operating table, she had a near death experience.

Seeing God, she asked, "Is my time up?"

God said, "No, you have another 43 years, two months and eight days to live."

Upon recovery, the woman decided to stay in the hospital and have a face-lift, liposuction and tummy tuck. Also, since she had so much more time to live, she figured she might as well look even nicer, so she stayed a little longer, and got some more stuff done.

After her last operation, she was released from the hospital. While crossing the street, on her way home, an ambulance killed her. Arriving in front of God, she demanded, "I thought you said I had another 403years? Why didn't you pull me out of the path of that ambulance?"

God replied, "Girl! It is you! I didn't recognize you!”
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26908 Mar 30, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
If you didn't have the attention span of a box of cat turds, my little friend, you would know that I haven't posted anything political in a long, long time. If I have even come close to doing that, it has been purely incidental. The reason? I simply got tired of being bored by "uninformed" people like you. When I bother to say something, Whacker, it is usually right, and I got bored by the hateful, senseless, and idiotic ranting's of people of your ilk and, for the life of me, I can't understand why I've just wasted three minutes of my life writing this, when you probably can't comprehend it, anyway. Have a nice day, anyway, my little friend. It's coming up on the first of the month. Your welfare check, and food stamps, will be there soon!
"Ranting's" is word to idiots, like little stefanie and welfare insults are reality, to a small minded loser, without a clue or actual patriotism. Poor child, don't attempt to grow up or face a man, you're incapable of both.
demonicrats

Somerset, KY

#26909 Mar 30, 2013
dont worry folks there wont be any jobs left or any money or any decent medical care but obama will provide marriage for the turdtampers and contraceptives to the hos, everything is wunnerful in the leftwingwhackadoodle wurld
demonicrats

Somerset, KY

#26910 Mar 30, 2013
anybody see the picture of obama kissing his gay lover its on the internet hes trying to have it removed, google "picture obama wants removed from internet"
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26911 Mar 30, 2013
George W. Bush came to the presidency promising prosperity, peace, and humility. Instead, Bush has spawned record federal budget deficits, launched an unnecessary war, and made America the most hated nation in the world. Bush is expanding federal power and stretching prerogatives in almost every area that captures his fancy. Though Bush continually invokes freedom to sanctify himself and his policies, Bush freedom is based on boundless trust in the righteousness of the rulers and all their actions.

No Child Left Behind, a Medicare prescription drug benefit that low balled future costs, the Patriot Act eviscerating the Bill of Rights, a preemptive war (a gross violation of the centuries old just war principle) in Iraq that will cost U.S. taxpayers trillions of dollars and has cost hundreds of thousands Iraqi civilians their lives, a nearly $200 billion farm bill that enriches wealthy agribusiness at the expense of working families, a homeland security apparatus that is an appalling invasion of privacy, the continued debasement of the U.S. dollar, and last but not least, trillions of taxpayers' dollars to bail out our dysfunctional financial system, failed auto companies industry and apparently any other sector that will soon line up hat in hand before President Obama.

And while the Bush sycophants have been lauding his "leadership" after 9/11 and the fact that America has not been attacked since that horrific day more than seven years ago, 9/11 did occur while Bush and Cheney were in power. Hello! Bush and Company failed to protect the American people from the hijackers on 9/11. By any benchmark the greatest national security failure occurred under Bush's watch.

On the political front, Bush and Company has put the GOP on its death bed. With the congressional losses in 2006 and the wipeout last November, only time will tell if another of Bush's legacy is relegating the Republican Party to permanent minority status in America.

The Bush legacy is sealed: less liberty, less federalism, more spending, more debt, more regulations, more bailouts, more death and destruction overseas, and more dollar debasement.

George W. Bush's presidential epithet can now be written: He really, really screwed us.

Read more at http://www.politickernj.com/murraysabrin/2666 ...
or sign up for a free trial of State Street Wire at http://www.politickernj.com/freetrial
demonicrats

Somerset, KY

#26913 Mar 30, 2013
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26915 Mar 30, 2013
Pretty sad, you consider yourself human and worth anything besides fertilizer.
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#26916 Mar 30, 2013
you wouldnt make good fertilizer you america hating terrorist loving moron, george w bush americas greatest president no matter how many times you lie it still isnht true, nanner nanner boo boo
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#26917 Mar 30, 2013
do republicans controll the house of representatives or not, looks to me like somebody is making things up again
Tired

London, KY

#26918 Mar 30, 2013
Stop talking about this topic. This happened over 2 years ago. it doesn't matter any more. Get a life in the present instead of the past.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Same-sex marriage could increase Minnesota's an... 4 hr ambientbake 5
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr Fair Game 33,293
Ferguson rioters destroy businesses, police car... 10 hr Liberal Lover 21
How do I explain this to my black students? 15 hr Ron 24
Burn Diss Place Down 19 hr LIbEralS 8
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 19 hr LIbEralS 287
The Parents Weren't at the Scene in Ferguson Wed Liberal Lover 2
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:15 am PST

Bleacher Report 3:15AM
Patriots vs. Packers: Breaking Down New England's Game Plan
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Patriots vs. Packers: What Are Experts Saying About New England?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
NFL Week 13 Picks: Final Predictions and Over-Under Odds Before Thursday Night
NBC Sports10:13 AM
Watch No. 12: Tom Brady vs Aaron Rodgers - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report12:07 AM
Patriots vs. Packers: Complete Week 13 Preview for Green Bay