Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#26664 Mar 15, 2013
obamatized wrote:
its really sad , theres no way to discuss anything with the hypnotized obozoites, they are clueless, dependents of the gubment and dont want it any other way, they have never had anything and know they will never have anything because their only goal in life is to have someone else provide their means
you are a rethuglican who dont post in minneapolis forum out of fear you attack our democratically elected president
obamatized

Somerset, KY

#26665 Mar 16, 2013
we dont have a democratically ellected president we have a moron that was selected by halfwits and illegal aliens
Irish MN

Saint Paul, MN

#26666 Mar 16, 2013
obamatized wrote:
we dont have a democratically ellected president we have a moron that was selected by halfwits and illegal aliens
Do your best to enjoy the weekend despite being a delusional America hating bagger.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#26668 Mar 16, 2013
whtehair wrote:
Thanks,Stevie.Try to help them but the replies are so silly and so not from intelligent(in life)persons it is becoming difficult to even reply.Like,why bother>Take Care!
God bless you for trying, Whitey! This is why I've started just doing the Joke of the Day. I can contribute something to possibly make everyone laugh, and even when I post a bad one, the attempt was still made. At least I feel that if I can make a few folks laugh, and maybe get a little better start on their day, then I've contributed something. Again, thank you for carrying the banner, everyday, and have a wonderful day, my friend!!!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26670 Mar 16, 2013
Contributing a joke is the best you can do, after you posted that LIE... As for foreign vacations, American workers need income and you really blew it... Little stefanie=the big JOKE !
need gas $$$

Elmwood Park, IL

#26671 Mar 16, 2013
Smash that skull!!!
obamatized

Somerset, KY

#26672 Mar 16, 2013
i see the confused stewge is still dumbern a box of rocks, is a lesbian really called a vagitarian
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26673 Mar 16, 2013
It's or it is really sad....

Clueless, useless, and repetitive.
obamatized

Somerset, KY

#26674 Mar 16, 2013
i wish i had a nickle for everytime the confused stewge has something stoopid id pay off the national debt
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26675 Mar 16, 2013
When you learn to push shift and produce capital letter, "I'd" be willing to teach you contractions....
blahhhh

United States

#26676 Mar 16, 2013
Blah blah
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26677 Mar 16, 2013
When you learn to push shift and produce capital letters, "I'd" be willing to teach you contractions....
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26679 Mar 16, 2013
I'll take your wager, pay me or provide proof, loser...
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26681 Mar 16, 2013
Yep, a mouthy moron who spews lies, then refuses proof.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26682 Mar 16, 2013
Look AT the embarrassed boi, change names and go on the offensive ! LMAOROTFU~! Use your breath ! LMAOROTFU~!!!
When you learn to push shift and produce capital letters, "I'd" be willing to teach you contractions....

Houston, TX

#26683 Mar 17, 2013
One weekend, WTF is in the bathroom shaving, when the kid he hired to mow his lawn, a local kid named Bubba, comes in to pee. WTF slyly looks over and is shocked at how immensely endowed Bubba is. He can't help himself, and asks Bubba what his secret is.

"Well," says Bubba, "Every night before I climb into bed with a girl, I whack my old pecker on the bedpost three times. It works, and it sure impresses the girls!"

WTF got very excited, at this easy suggestion, and decided to try it that very night. Night came, but before climbing into bed with his wife, WTF took out his tiny member, and whacked it three times on the bedpost. It didn't make a sound, so he ran downstairs and got a huge Polish sausage out of the refrigerator, ran back upstairs, and whacked that on the bedpost.

His wife, half-asleep, said, "Is that you, Bubba honey?"
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26684 Mar 17, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
One weekend, WTF is in the bathroom shaving, when the kid he hired to mow his lawn, a local kid named Bubba, comes in to pee. WTF slyly looks over and is shocked at how immensely endowed Bubba is. He can't help himself, and asks Bubba what his secret is.
"Well," says Bubba, "Every night before I climb into bed with a girl, I whack my old pecker on the bedpost three times. It works, and it sure impresses the girls!"
WTF got very excited, at this easy suggestion, and decided to try it that very night. Night came, but before climbing into bed with his wife, WTF took out his tiny member, and whacked it three times on the bedpost. It didn't make a sound, so he ran downstairs and got a huge Polish sausage out of the refrigerator, ran back upstairs, and whacked that on the bedpost.
His wife, half-asleep, said, "Is that you, Bubba honey?"
Then you blew Bubba 3 times.
obamatized

Somerset, KY

#26685 Mar 17, 2013
the only contractions you know is when your boyfriend has a bowel movement, there confused stewge
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26686 Mar 17, 2013
Look AT the embarrassed boi, change names and go on the offensive ! LMAOROTFU~! Use your breath ! LMAOROTFU~!!!

Houston, TX

#26687 Mar 18, 2013
WTF's wife went down to the Welfare Office to get aid, and the office worker asked her, "How many children do you have?"

"Ten," she replied.

"What are their names?" he asked.

"David, David, David, David, David, David, David, David, David and David," she answered.

"They're all named David?" he asked "What if you want them to come in from playing outside?"

"Oh, that's easy," she said. "I just call 'David,' and they all come a-running in."

"And, if you want them to come to the table for dinner?"

"I just say,'David, come 'n eat yor dinner'," she answered.

"But what if you just want ONE of them to do something?" he asked.

"Oh, that thar's easy!" she said. "I jes' call 'em by their last name!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 cops dead THANKS LIBERALS! 1 hr Space ace 5
Dirty chat male to female 18 plus 9 hr Space ace 4
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 10 hr Sunshine 33,476
St. Anthony, Minnesota to Pay $200,000 to Settl... 13 hr Sunshine 2
Mall of America Protest 13 hr cowboy chris 17
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 16 hr American_Sons 14
Walker Wins Unions Lose (May '12) Fri LIbEralS 29
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web