Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
22,981 - 23,000 of 26,227 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

It's or it is really sad....

Clueless, useless, and repetitive.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

whtehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you ,Stevie.I try to do the same,but with some ,it is becoming harder and harder to understand.When all some see is the problem with someone else or the other Party,and yet have no thoughts that we all are people with our own abilities>
You are absolutely correct, Whitey, and it is frustrating having to deal with these poor people. I know no other plan than to put them on the old prayer list, and hope that someday they will see the light. Have a great day, my friend, and God bless you and yours!!!
whtehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Thanks,Stevie.Try to help them but the replies are so silly and so not from intelligent(in life)persons it is becoming difficult to even reply.Like,why bother>Take Care!
DSM LOCAL

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

It's really sad. Obama supporters would never do this
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

obamatized wrote:
its really sad , theres no way to discuss anything with the hypnotized obozoites, they are clueless, dependents of the gubment and dont want it any other way, they have never had anything and know they will never have anything because their only goal in life is to have someone else provide their means
you are a rethuglican who dont post in minneapolis forum out of fear you attack our democratically elected president
obamatized

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

we dont have a democratically ellected president we have a moron that was selected by halfwits and illegal aliens
Irish MN

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

obamatized wrote:
we dont have a democratically ellected president we have a moron that was selected by halfwits and illegal aliens
Do your best to enjoy the weekend despite being a delusional America hating bagger.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

whtehair wrote:
Thanks,Stevie.Try to help them but the replies are so silly and so not from intelligent(in life)persons it is becoming difficult to even reply.Like,why bother>Take Care!
God bless you for trying, Whitey! This is why I've started just doing the Joke of the Day. I can contribute something to possibly make everyone laugh, and even when I post a bad one, the attempt was still made. At least I feel that if I can make a few folks laugh, and maybe get a little better start on their day, then I've contributed something. Again, thank you for carrying the banner, everyday, and have a wonderful day, my friend!!!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Contributing a joke is the best you can do, after you posted that LIE... As for foreign vacations, American workers need income and you really blew it... Little stefanie=the big JOKE !
need gas $$$

Elmwood Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Smash that skull!!!
obamatized

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

i see the confused stewge is still dumbern a box of rocks, is a lesbian really called a vagitarian
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

obamatized

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

i wish i had a nickle for everytime the confused stewge has something stoopid id pay off the national debt
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

When you learn to push shift and produce capital letter, "I'd" be willing to teach you contractions....
blahhhh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Blah blah
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

When you learn to push shift and produce capital letters, "I'd" be willing to teach you contractions....
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

I'll take your wager, pay me or provide proof, loser...
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Yep, a mouthy moron who spews lies, then refuses proof.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Look AT the embarrassed boi, change names and go on the offensive ! LMAOROTFU~! Use your breath ! LMAOROTFU~!!!
When you learn to push shift and produce capital letters, "I'd" be willing to teach you contractions....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis