Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,117)

Showing posts 22,321 - 22,340 of25,971
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and check where all the stemulus money went,will you?Romney made his by being smart,not taking it secretly ,from the taxpayers.Just can`t see thru the crap ?
Romney made his through slave labor in China.

You lost get over it Stupid.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Of course, you give up, your "position" is comical.... Come on "Christian", tell the folks you want to choose WHO DIES !!!!
Like I said.Your mind is closed.
No one is talking about who will or should be chosen to die,nor get medical care!

What was asked of you was,why should we allow illegals into our Country,why should we allow them then to stay,get food stamps,welfare,housing,medical care all free and at the taxpayers expense?Of course any here must be given medical emergency care in need,but to have the hospitals close or go broke because they stay and have their babys and then we give them citizenship for the child and then we school the child and allow the child to then use the citizenship to bring in all the rest of the family?Why do we not close and protect our Border,not why we give them emergency medical and surely not to decide who gets that medical care.We do not,like Obozo,have death panels to decide on care!!Use your brain on this and answer the questions instead of make up talk about nothing.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Go ahead and stop them ??

Oops !! RHETORIC !!!

Look at the old man change the point from dying, because CLEARLY, we shouldn't care about anyone else...

Just like in YOUR Bible, right ???

As for death panels, ask Paul's campaign manager about dying...he HAS EXPERIENCE....
truth

Almo, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Germany never lost the war! We are all still under their control. The birds tried to resist!
TWA

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

im still betting one of these days confused stewge or wtf is actually gonna say somthing that makes sense
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Your "writing" says it all...Undereducated, teabagger, noise maker.
TWA

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

im betting it will happen probably not soon but someday
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

You wouldn't recognize "making sense", you have none... Even better, you make no cents....
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
Go ahead and stop them ??
Oops !! RHETORIC !!!
Look at the old man change the point from dying, because CLEARLY, we shouldn't care about anyone else...
Just like in YOUR Bible, right ???
As for death panels, ask Paul's campaign manager about dying...he HAS EXPERIENCE....
Quit making up that which is not so.Obama Care has the death panels,not the Repubs.nor me.
Answer the questions,if you have an opinion.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Hmmm ? You said you don't want to pay for people's medical, what do you "think" will happen in a medical emergency, MIRACLES ???

Answer your "death panel" question ??

I JUST DID !!!

whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>More BSFR om the eternal nit wit SOB. Insurance Companies are the death panels. You are as stupid as Palin the Bimbo.
Besides being good looking,I consider her rather more intelligent than many.So,thank you for the comparison.
Hate to blow your idea on death panels,but what would one call the appointed group with no medical experience,made up of elites in Washington,to decide who gets what in medical care?God`s? Or just the death panel of Obama Care?
With over 40 years in the insurance business,never had a claim not paid,never had any of the upper echelons refuse care to the needy.Just you simple minded listening to you Messiah out here.Have you ever had an original thought?6494
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I see no original thoughts from you, so I doubt you'd recognize one.

As for putting the code numbers on the post, you're clearly a putz....

Using buzz words is your idea of original, right wing nut...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Don`t you like 6494?

Have you any answer to the questions?Too original for your mind?
TWA

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

all insurance companies now use medicar and medicaid guidelines for their descisions, so much for blaming the insurance companies, wait a minute isnt that what obozocare does is force you to buy insurance hahahahaha what idgits
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

It's a dumb question, since medical decisions on coverage have been made for eons.. Of course, you're such a partisan putz, that's above your IQ !

I see, you dodged my comment on Paul's dead campaign manager, who died broke and without coverage...

Seems like a "Christian" thing to do, since his death didn't affect you, right ??

We see who needs rhetoric and who finds reality....

You'd be a better joke, than stevie writes, except sad, rather, than funny....

Yeah, posting the numbers is impressive, for you.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
It's a dumb question, since medical decisions on coverage have been made for eons.. Of course, you're such a partisan putz, that's above your IQ !
I see, you dodged my comment on Paul's dead campaign manager, who died broke and without coverage...
Seems like a "Christian" thing to do, since his death didn't affect you, right ??
We see who needs rhetoric and who finds reality....
You'd be a better joke, than stevie writes, except sad, rather, than funny....
Yeah, posting the numbers is impressive, for you.
You are changing the point.
My question was what do you think of the death panels,the elitist having a decision of what is going to be permissible for any one to have for treatment,etc.
Paul`s friend had his own decisions to make.He is dead.What could any of us done about it ,or can do now?Christian I am all the way,not like Obama where it only counts when pined to the wall.6494
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Coverage of insurance is not the subject.What is up for questioning is some clown in Washington trying to determine what can be done over and around the Dr`s with you!I have discussed this with my Dr.and we have decided to do what ever we think best,and the decision of (someone) elsewhere will be ignored.

This is also my attitude towards the gun control.These things are my decisions,not anyone elses.My question to you remains:Do you have opinions or just like the other poster has said,you have a mental disorder?6494
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Not changing the point, but it's nice/Christian you dismiss an actual death, by a guy without coverage...

whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
Not changing the point, but it's nice/Christian you dismiss an actual death, by a guy without coverage...
You confuse the point again.Coverage is a discussion as to the content of the policy,does it cover the medical involved.The death panel is not about coverage in the same sense,as it simply involves the question of do they ,or,are they going to pay for medical that is covered and required.See the difference?An insurance policy tells you what is involved and is a contract.You pay for what you and the company want covered.Obama Care allows this panel to tell the Drs.what is allowed and if the Dr. goes ahead doing what he and the patient think is correct,the Dr.is fined enough to drive him/her out of business.

Keep talking about the death of someone and claiming all sorts of silly things that are not related. 6494,I like that number.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

BTW,we all die,sooner or later.The fact we have enough sense to have medical coverage to help pay the bills,or,prepaid funeral,or,a invested retirement,has always, up to now, been a personal choice.The so called greatest generation were all independent thinkers and personal responsibility people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,321 - 22,340 of25,971
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
University calls the amount of white people on ... 16 min Capt Crunch 16
Mpls. considers plastic food containers banMpls... 52 min Sangelia 3
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 58 min Fair Game 29,877
Will Michelle DUMP Barak 1 hr Ouch 18
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) 2 hr travis 65
Team Obama behind IRS Scandal (May '13) 2 hr LIbEralS 94
The 1% Should Pay Their Fair Share in Taxes 4 hr Tru Dat 6
•••
•••