Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#25580 Jan 25, 2013
Bimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Your blabbering says it all, you are stupid, slow and a misfit.
but not a lesbian like AS, BAAAAAAAA
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#25582 Jan 25, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
but not a lesbian like AS, BAAAAAAAA
And not a Homo like you.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#25583 Jan 25, 2013
Rand Paul was making a statement about Health Care.What right do you have to get free health Care and push off the expense on the others that are taxpayers?When that Health Care gets so expensive the Nation and the workers that pay taxes can no longer pay for it,what right does anyone have to stand there and demand it?Simple economics should be simple enough for you to figure this out.But go on and keep demanding,one day you will perhaps understand.
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#25584 Jan 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>And not a Homo like you.
quit being a chicken chaser you sick pervert, BAAAAAAAA, I mean, cluck cluck cluck,
Hi Dumb Buzzard

West Liberty, KY

#25585 Jan 25, 2013
Did you tell these folks that you were mad at the world because you never got an education so they need to feel sorry for you?
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
quit being a chicken chaser you sick pervert, BAAAAAAAA, I mean, cluck cluck cluck,
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25586 Jan 25, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Rand Paul was making a statement about Health Care.What right do you have to get free health Care and push off the expense on the others that are taxpayers?When that Health Care gets so expensive the Nation and the workers that pay taxes can no longer pay for it,what right does anyone have to stand there and demand it?Simple economics should be simple enough for you to figure this out.But go on and keep demanding,one day you will perhaps understand.
Feel free to kill folks without healthcare, after all, you're a Christian, right ??? God would do the same, right wing nut ?? SARCASM ALERT ~!
Amos Moses

Somerset, KY

#25587 Jan 25, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Feel free to kill folks without healthcare, after all, you're a Christian
It's hard to believe 'people' like you are allowed out by yourself-
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25588 Jan 25, 2013
Feel free to kill folks without healthcare, after all, you're a Christian, right ??? God would do the same, right wing nut ??

SARCASM ALERT ~!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25589 Jan 25, 2013
Amos Moses wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to believe 'people' like you are allowed out by yourself-
It's hard to believe(,) you can't read SARCASM ALERT !!!
TWA

London, KY

#25590 Jan 26, 2013
when one of you leftwingwhackadoos can show me where obozo is gonna provide free healthcare i will listen to your argument until then, somebody has to pay for this , and forcing people to purchase health insurance is not providing free healthcare i dont know where you leftwingwhackadoodles come up with this horseshit rand paul was telling you somebody has to pay for it but as usual you got you head so far up obozos asscrak you can see anything else
TWA

London, KY

#25591 Jan 26, 2013
i see diane frankenhstiens new gun control law exempts federal officials hahahahahaha, hypocite to the nth degree as usual
TWA

London, KY

#25592 Jan 26, 2013
http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/25/emails-show...
well well well heres another democrat having sex with underagegurls , must be the only way they can get a gurl is if they arent mature enuff to know
TWA

London, KY

#25593 Jan 26, 2013
dont worry confused stewge nobody will ever accuse you of being a gurl, butch
Fake

Saint Paul, MN

#25594 Jan 26, 2013
Only conservatards have ever called it "free" healthcare.

They coined the phrase and then use it as an argument. Faux news viewers love this type of tactic. In other words, business as usual.
TWA

London, KY

#25595 Jan 26, 2013
ou got one thing right you are a fake , talk about business as usual lets talk about oboz blming bush for his faiures, and democrats using he lie, bush lied about wmds which is a bald faced lie, or better yet how bot the one we already spent that money obozo keeps using
Fake

Saint Paul, MN

#25596 Jan 26, 2013
TWA wrote:
ou got one thing right you are a fake , talk about business as usual lets talk about oboz blming bush for his faiures, and democrats using he lie, bush lied about wmds which is a bald faced lie, or better yet how bot the one we already spent that money obozo keeps using
Do you know anyone that speaks English that could type for you? I can't make heads or tails out of that mess.
TWA

London, KY

#25597 Jan 26, 2013
i cant speak dumbassanese so you will never understand me you rootsmooching turdtamper
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#25598 Jan 26, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Why do the Israelis and Iraqis get it free and paid for by the US Taxpayers.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#25599 Jan 26, 2013
TWA wrote:
when one of you leftwingwhackadoos can show me where obozo is gonna provide free healthcare i will listen to your argument until then, somebody has to pay for this , and forcing people to purchase health insurance is not providing free healthcare i dont know where you leftwingwhackadoodles come up with this horseshit rand paul was telling you somebody has to pay for it but as usual you got you head so far up obozos asscrak you can see anything else
The US provides it free to all Israelis, Stupid.
TWA

London, KY

#25600 Jan 26, 2013
as usual the turdtamper has nothing to add but ignorance

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GRUBER gate 1 hr billybob 14
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr Earthling-1 33,462
This is why everyone hates the IRS (Feb '14) 14 hr LIbEralS 28
Mall of America Protest 20 hr Sunshine 2
Muslims are a threat Wed Sheriff Joe 19
Minneapolis schools superintendent FIRED Wed Sunshine 8
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... Wed American_Sons 10
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:42 am PST

Bleacher Report11:42AM
Extending Randall Cobb Must Be a Matter of When, Not If, for Green Bay Packers
NBC Sports 1:41 PM
Norv Turner: It's pretty incredible to me what Teddy Bridgewater has done this season
Bleacher Report 4:17 PM
Previewing Vikings vs. Dolphins
NBC Sports 5:01 PM
Packers' front 5 helps keep offense humming - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:43 AM
Eddie Lacy can't see himself wearing goggles