Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#25348 Jan 16, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Sorry pal, your "friends/NRA" don't want anyone to know what weapons they own.
I agree,it is not something that would be known and see no reason to tell.The NRA is not one of my magazines.

In reality,the idea of belonging to any special interest or lobbying group is distasteful to me.(other than my Church)I think they should be outlawed from contact,giving money to Congress persons,and only sent information pamphlets.Limited/you see.I think Congress and the POTUS sell out to these groups.We and the Nation suffer when these special interests write the Congressional Bills,even none want us to know they do it.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25349 Jan 16, 2013
You can't believe in freedom and tax exemptions for churches, then allow them into politics. Religious persecution is a huge problem.
Rand-y

Morehead, KY

#25350 Jan 16, 2013
Why does this go on and on and on and on
Mike Oxlong

Georgetown, KY

#25351 Jan 16, 2013
whitehair wrote:
It will be ignored--but:
Wrote to McConnell,Rand Paul and to Boehner.Thanked them for their endeavors to be conservative and serve the Nation.
Then suggested the solution to gun control and automatic weapons is easy:just allow private individuals to buy and sell them.But to own them,they must join the militia.As the Constitution says.In joining the militia,they have to be medically examined physically and mentally and be competent.They pay a fee as it is all voluntary.The weapon is housed in locked lockers at the post.The weapon may be taken out and fired only at the post firing range under supervision.They own the gun,but their training would be to handle it,clean it,take it apart and put it back together as any militia should do!
Too simple for them to understand!!!
We are already in the militia according to our own laws.

We are already in the unorganized militia according to Title 10 of the US code.
Title 10 of the US Code states:
(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia areó
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.[14]
The reserve militia[3] or unorganized militia, which presently consist of every able-bodied man of at least 17 and under 45 years of age who are not members of the National Guard or Naval Militia.(that is, anyone who would be eligible for a draft). Former members of the armed forces up to age 65 are also considered part of the "unorganized militia" per Sec 313 Title 32 of the US Code.[2]
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25352 Jan 16, 2013
We're ALL between 17 & 45 years of age ?? REALLY ?? In response to whitehare ??? Man, read your own tripe.
Mike Oxlong

Georgetown, KY

#25353 Jan 16, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
We're ALL between 17 & 45 years of age ?? REALLY ?? In response to whitehare ??? Man, read your own tripe.
Who said ALL? You said All. Besides I fall into the up to 65 category.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25354 Jan 16, 2013
Mike Oxlong wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said ALL? You said All. Besides I fall into the up to 65 category.
Your post said the ages, you should have read it....
Mike Oxlong

Georgetown, KY

#25355 Jan 16, 2013
Then you added ALL. It isn't my fault you can't read. I just posted the law.
Mike Oxlong

Georgetown, KY

#25356 Jan 16, 2013
It says all but is exclusive to able body males within a certain age range based on experience. Not everyone is in the age range or able bodied or has the experience. I think I might have misunderstood you though. Sorry.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25357 Jan 16, 2013
It's between 17-45.... All isn't necessary. LMAOROTFU~!
Mike Oxlong

Georgetown, KY

#25359 Jan 16, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
It's between 17-45.... All isn't necessary. LMAOROTFU~!
I guess it would be enough wouldn't it.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25361 Jan 16, 2013
It isn't whose fault, who can't read ???
TWA

London, KY

#25363 Jan 17, 2013
obozo gets on tv and acts like a clowen again with a page full of do nothing bullshit and as usual the leftwingwhackadoodles cream their jeans and yell isnt he wunnerful, what a joke
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#25364 Jan 17, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
You can't believe in freedom and tax exemptions for churches, then allow them into politics. Religious persecution is a huge problem.
Sorry about the idea the Church having any special interests or involvement in politics.This was not what was intended.Only meaning to say there are almost no groups other than the Church,that are cared for enough to belong.My concern about the special interests and lobbyist groups is because they pay the Congress people (into the PAC`s) and no one can convince any one this does not interfere with the interests of the Nation and the People when they pass laws.It should be outlawed.
TWA

London, KY

#25367 Jan 17, 2013
does anybody believe leftwingers actually believe theres to many guns in america, heres my question if they do why havent they turned any in to be destroyed not a single leftwingwhackadoodle has done that
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25368 Jan 17, 2013
Lot of municipalities have gun buybacks and guns are turned it, to be destroyed...As for your "spelling", it's a tie on which make you look stupider, content/spelling...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#25369 Jan 17, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Lot of municipalities have gun buybacks and guns are turned it, to be destroyed...As for your "spelling", it's a tie on which make you look stupider, content/spelling...
why are u still a lesbian?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25370 Jan 17, 2013
Yeah, we all knew you'd deflect from your dumb-ass-ery.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25371 Jan 17, 2013
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#25372 Jan 17, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Yeah, we all knew you'd deflect from your dumb-ass-ery.
the only deflection here is you not answering the question that everybody wants to know, why? there is no reason for it,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex 1 hr FOVR 3
Walker Wins Unions Lose (May '12) 1 hr LIbEralS 29
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 3 hr American_Sons 13
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr kal 33,469
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) 3 hr Martin Scott treptow 84
8 dead in aussie stabbing 5 hr Space ace 1
Mall of America Protest 5 hr Sunshine 13
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web