Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#25322 Jan 14, 2013
Their--correction

For every mistake there is a correction,don`t jump.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25323 Jan 14, 2013
You misspelled collage, because you clearly aren't college material.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#25324 Jan 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
My Sister took typing in High School and then taught in that school after she obtained her Masters.When I was in college,she typed all my papers,This also was before we had computors,cell phones,etc.Can any remember the old black and white 9 inch TV`s as the first ones out?Don`t be so quick to put down your elders ,sonny boy.Every one has or will have thair day!!
What in the hell is a "computor"?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25325 Jan 14, 2013
It was what they called them... before they existed....
wow

Oak Grove, KY

#25326 Jan 14, 2013
That is awful!
TWA

London, KY

#25327 Jan 15, 2013
be warned wrote:
With all the negative and hateful propaganda and unprofesstional manner that Rand Paul and the republican party has dished out in the last few months, why would anyone be surprised at this behavior? Have we all forgotten that she had the same right to be there as the Rand Paul supportors? For those of you who don't know it is within her first amendment rights to protest or support or wear a wig to do so. I too watched the video and find the behavior of the men involved barbaric and uncivilized. How embarrassing for the state of KY that we have come to this. Also a word of advise for all you so called "tea partiers"....be very careful by thinking or ASSuming that Rand Paul is respresenting you. He will be Mitch McConnell's lap dog and will be an ineffective representative of this state. I would say that this is not the last contraversial thing that happens surrounding him!!! Now that I think of it....not the first either!!!
i agree with you 100% she had everty right to be there but she diodnt have the right to charge the car when mr paul started getting out, why not for once in you life stop lying to make republicans look bad
TWA

London, KY

#25329 Jan 15, 2013
why are leftwingwhackadoodles so freaking stoopid
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25330 Jan 15, 2013
It's not a word, so I guess you're stupid, right ???
wtf

Richmond, KY

#25331 Jan 15, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
It was what they called them... before they existed....
lmfao
EST. 1979 Boss.

Groveland, IL

#25332 Jan 15, 2013
Shut up already this has to be the stupidest post
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#25333 Jan 15, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
You misspelled collage, because you clearly aren't college material.
Your mistake!Not mine.And,really,don`t you know most anyone may become a person with degrees,if you have the will to persevere.?
Of course,this does not make one smart,or,superior.You should know.
You have joined the rank of the low lifes.Try to join the regular people on here and put forth some insight,rather than WTF type of put down.You and he waste our and your time.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#25334 Jan 15, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, for your back problems, accept the yellow streak...it WON'T wash off !!!!
There is no yellow streak down Big Stevie's back, slacker! If it is any color, at all, it is Red, White, and Blue!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#25336 Jan 15, 2013
Hey,Stevie!Slew has become WTF 2!Always a put down to make himself appear superior.Wonder why he bothers?.We still appreciate your jokes!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#25337 Jan 15, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mistake!Not mine.And,really,don`t you know most anyone may become a person with degrees,if you have the will to persevere.?
Of course,this does not make one smart,or,superior.You should know.
You have joined the rank of the low lifes.Try to join the regular people on here and put forth some insight,rather than WTF type of put down.You and he waste our and your time.
You mean you regular low IQ types?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25338 Jan 15, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no yellow streak down Big Stevie's back, slacker! If it is any color, at all, it is Red, White, and Blue!
Off white, yellow, and brown anti-America hypocrite...
Help

Lawrenceburg, KY

#25339 Jan 15, 2013
Anyone know what is taking the place of the Patron Grill in Lawrenceburg?
Slapper John

Salyersville, KY

#25340 Jan 15, 2013
The woman's dead. The supporter is dead. Rand Paul is dead. They all died of old age and no one remembers what the hell this post was about to begin with.
Mike Oxlong

Georgetown, KY

#25341 Jan 15, 2013
Slapper John wrote:
The woman's dead. The supporter is dead. Rand Paul is dead. They all died of old age and no one remembers what the hell this post was about to begin with.
Who the hell is Rand Paul? Was that one of the Beatles?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#25346 Jan 16, 2013
It will be ignored--but:
Wrote to McConnell,Rand Paul and to Boehner.Thanked them for their endeavors to be conservative and serve the Nation.
Then suggested the solution to gun control and automatic weapons is easy:just allow private individuals to buy and sell them.But to own them,they must join the militia.As the Constitution says.In joining the militia,they have to be medically examined physically and mentally and be competent.They pay a fee as it is all voluntary.The weapon is housed in locked lockers at the post.The weapon may be taken out and fired only at the post firing range under supervision.They own the gun,but their training would be to handle it,clean it,take it apart and put it back together as any militia should do!

Too simple for them to understand!!!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25347 Jan 16, 2013
Sorry pal, your "friends/NRA" don't want anyone to know what weapons they own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Parents Weren't at the Scene in Ferguson 2 hr Liberal Lover 2
Car plows through protesters during Ferguson ra... 3 hr Mama Brown 4
Burn Diss Place Down 4 hr Sqandered taxdollars 6
Ferguson rioters destroy businesses, police car... 4 hr Sqandered taxdollars 18
The Gentle Violent Giant 4 hr Sqandered taxdollars 2
Thousands in Minnesota join outcry over Ferguso... 4 hr Sqandered taxdollars 3
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr Earthling-1 33,280
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis People Search