Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#25160 Jan 7, 2013
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>You must be talking to someone else cause i`m a Democrat and always will be!!
There's psychiatric help available for you, but 1st put the koolade down.
IRON WORKER

Grayson, KY

#25165 Jan 7, 2013
Republicans are against union labor.So next election vote for some one who does support union,s. VOTE AGAINST RAND PAUL AND THOMAS MASSIE.
Ted Kennedys Liver

Pittsfield, MA

#25166 Jan 7, 2013
Unions should be in the private sector NOT the public sector. This country is so corrupt and broke it isn't even funny anymore. This could very well take a generation to purge us of all our problems. You can start with the Muslims and the Jews first. Take your centuries old spiritual nightmare back to Palestine for you have done enough damage here.
Jefferson

Pittsfield, MA

#25167 Jan 7, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it was Geobels, not Hitler
Untrue. Type it in for yourself. God knows there's been plenty of lying in this country and I'm not one of them.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#25170 Jan 8, 2013
There are some stupid things the Congress does,isn`t there?Like having some $30 mil in special interests funds in a Bill to inject money into the National Flood Insurance to pay for the victums of floods in the North East!Now just where is the flood to Nascar? Or to the CSX Railway?Or the other special interests pork they sent to the House from the Senate?When the House didn`t like it and only voted for half,then will pass the rest later when the smell goes out and away?

Said it before and now will again---only when the money collecting of our so called representatives and senators from,special interests and lobbyists are removed and out of the picture,nothing will change!!!They always vote for their own best interests of money collecting!!!Always wanting to help the middle class and the poor---out of any money they have left!!!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25171 Jan 8, 2013
Voting for the rich guy sure "helped" senile dude ...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#25172 Jan 8, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Voting for the rich guy sure "helped" senile dude ...
Voting for what we have-- proved your own mental state.Proof is in the doing!!!Senility is not the same as stupidity.It is the smarts that older people have let slip and it raises it`s head as only when required.Stupidity can not go back or ahead.

Your new moniker___Not amusing Slew____
insistent

Grantsburg, WI

#25174 Jan 8, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Yep, you're "sane" and everyone else simply writes in actual English... LMAOROTFU~! Poor losers are the best losers...
Bayahahayahahyahahhhnotaaaahth ereaaaahuncledaddyahahahaayhah ahahok!
TWA

Somerset, KY

#25177 Jan 9, 2013
i voted for the american not the half white half kenyan foriegn aide student you call obama
wtf

Richmond, KY

#25180 Jan 9, 2013
TWA wrote:
i voted for the american not the half white half kenyan foriegn aide student you call obama
There was no American running Rawmoney is Chinese.
TWA

Somerset, KY

#25181 Jan 9, 2013
obozo sure isnt an american, thanks for admitting it
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25182 Jan 9, 2013
Most Americans capitalize the title... You're either scum or stupid.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#25183 Jan 9, 2013
Each is entitled to his/her own beliefs! Why do you always want to belittle others?Previously some writer stated you have a mental oedipus complex.How you getting along?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25185 Jan 9, 2013
You're entitled ALL RIGHT...It's too bad you're also pretty dumb. Like your "version" of reality. LMAOROTFU~!
Intent

Grantsburg, WI

#25195 Jan 10, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
You're entitled ALL RIGHT...It's too bad you're also pretty dumb. Like your "version" of reality. LMAOROTFU~!
Lemme quote the Topix Psychotic Slewsie,
"can I make stuff up and be impotent ???"
Wondering

Booneville, KY

#25196 Jan 10, 2013
Please, I need a drink.
TWA

Somerset, KY

#25197 Jan 10, 2013
dont drink the leftwingwhackadoodle cool-aide it will make you act like confused stew or wtf
Intent

Grantsburg, WI

#25202 Jan 10, 2013
TWA wrote:
dont drink the leftwingwhackadoodle cool-aide it will make you act like confused stew or wtf
Fellow Posters,

I am dead serious when I say Topix needs to be held to account for allowing the Self Declared Dangerous Sociopath, Seattle Slewage (And all her other Name Stealing Persona's), to continue to post here.

Not because of the Scumbag she is, but because she needs to have more stringent controls placed on her in order to protect those around her.

She WILL go Columbine one day, and Topix needs to be held to account for not doing the right thing.

I ask the Seattle Sociopath to "Go to the Light" in all seriousness. I hope she goes alone, and soon, BEFORE she decides that as a Victim, others need to suffer on her way out!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#25208 Jan 10, 2013
Ted Kennedys Liver wrote:
Unions should be in the private sector NOT the public sector. This country is so corrupt and broke it isn't even funny anymore. This could very well take a generation to purge us of all our problems. You can start with the Muslims and the Jews first. Take your centuries old spiritual nightmare back to Palestine for you have done enough damage here.
unions are organized crime and destroy everything the touch, break the unions and put real Americans back to work,
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25209 Jan 10, 2013
Unions are the only protection the working man has against management abuses....Oddly, you're broke and dumb AND believe less pay/benefits are good...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autopsy reports on Ferguson Shooting 45 min Space ace 15
Local widow of Ebola victim waiting for survivo... 9 hr Free Money 1
Twin Cities: lowest metro unemployment rate in US 12 hr Liberal 24
Nina Pham 'cured of Ebola' and set to meet Obama 13 hr Liberal 6
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 14 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 32,994
New York physician tests positive for Ebola Fri cantmakeitup 4
He fled, fired -- and died (Feb '07) Fri Gonar 163
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]