Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26323 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

funny haha

Owensboro, KY

#25099 Jan 4, 2013
ikr
in the Know

Madison, TN

#25100 Jan 4, 2013
Nice
TWA

Manchester, KY

#25102 Jan 5, 2013
republicans didnt lose the 2012 election we still control 28 states, the house of representatives and have enuff votes in the senate to stop obozo in his tracks, the only thing obozo proves is if enuff illegals are allowed to vote even a kenyan watermelon sucker can get elected in america
TWA

Manchester, KY

#25103 Jan 5, 2013
wtf

Richmond, KY

#25104 Jan 5, 2013
TWA wrote:
if everybody would start reporting wtfs nasty remarks topix would remove them, what gets me is i can say obozo looks like curious george with a banana shoved up his ass and they will remove it but that nasty son-of-a-bitch can say anything and they never remove it
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
wtf

Richmond, KY

#25105 Jan 5, 2013
TWA wrote:
republicans didnt lose the 2012 election we still control 28 states, the house of representatives and have enuff votes in the senate to stop obozo in his tracks, the only thing obozo proves is if enuff illegals are allowed to vote even a kenyan watermelon sucker can get elected in america
You got stomped, again.

Lmfao
wtf

Richmond, KY

#25106 Jan 5, 2013
Little Blue Alien wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Disgusted. A perfectly normal reation.
"reation"

You stupid pos.

Lmfao
TWA

Manchester, KY

#25107 Jan 5, 2013
the only people that lost in 2012 are the americans that work for a living
dems are retards

East Lansing, MI

#25108 Jan 5, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>"reation"
You stupid pos.
Lmfao
hey wtf, heres your battle cry sung by rachel madcow,

wtf

Richmond, KY

#25109 Jan 5, 2013
TWA wrote:
the only people that lost in 2012 are the americans that work for a living
So you won you pos.
TWA

Manchester, KY

#25110 Jan 5, 2013
i heard people on the news yesterday crying my taxes went up my taxes went up, obama promised me they wouldnt hahahahahahahaha i love it
TWA

Manchester, KY

#25111 Jan 5, 2013
i nt wait until the unemployment runs out and the foodstamps are cut then these idiots will realize its the democrats that have spent their money on windmills i shall call them don quiotes' then
dems are retards

East Lansing, MI

#25112 Jan 5, 2013
TWA wrote:
now thats funny!:) but true,
wtf

Richmond, KY

#25113 Jan 5, 2013
TWA wrote:
i heard people on the news yesterday crying my taxes went up my taxes went up, obama promised me they wouldnt hahahahahahahaha i love it
You do not pay Taxes you retard.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#25114 Jan 5, 2013
TWA wrote:
i nt wait until the unemployment runs out and the foodstamps are cut then these idiots will realize its the democrats that have spent their money on windmills i shall call them don quiotes' then
When will you get a job retard???

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Bigger Boot

Florence, MA

#25117 Jan 5, 2013
"Watch yer self folks!" "Comin through!" "Comin through!"

The Worlds Biggest Lie

tHeRe EvErYwHeRe.....
Eid

Lockhart, TX

#25119 Jan 5, 2013
Dkek
Sixteen Trillion Shekels

Florence, MA

#25120 Jan 5, 2013
Sixteen trillion reasons to send the zionists home to Ashkezar or wherever they call home. If it is Israel they are so railing for then fine, go over there and print them into bankruptcy and ruin their economy. See how Beni likes the poofters and get back to us.

This is pre WWII Germany all over again. We have our own Ashkenazi's experimenting with children here. Two men can NEVER qualify as dual parents of any child. Even if both men were heterosexual. It is imperative and essential to afford all children with a female parent for motherly nurturing and compassion. Anyone saying otherwise needs to have their own head examined. You people are insane and ruining this country and the world.
Laugh all you want, these are the end of days and we were warned long ago. Thanks for what was done to Jesus and the Prophet Muhammad.
Go home!
Concerned

United States

#25121 Jan 5, 2013
Sixteen Trillion Shekels wrote:
Sixteen trillion reasons to send the zionists home to Ashkezar or wherever they call home. If it is Israel they are so railing for then fine, go over there and print them into bankruptcy and ruin their economy. See how Beni likes the poofters and get back to us.
This is pre WWII Germany all over again. We have our own Ashkenazi's experimenting with children here. Two men can NEVER qualify as dual parents of any child. Even if both men were heterosexual. It is imperative and essential to afford all children with a female parent for motherly nurturing and compassion. Anyone saying otherwise needs to have their own head examined. You people are insane and ruining this country and the world.
Laugh all you want, these are the end of days and we were warned long ago. Thanks for what was done to Jesus and the Prophet Muhammad.
Go home!
End of days you say? End of days for the Earth? Or maybe the Universe? Or is it just the end of days for us Humans as a species? Let me just ask really quick; What did God do for an infinite amount of time before he created everything? Did he just spend that infinite amount of time doing nothing in nothingness? Did he wake up one day and decide to become God?
Besides, this Country has done nothing but bully other countries. Obama as President... Again?! As if this Country couldn't get any worse as it is. Something bad is going to happen to this Country very soon, and it's all because We the People have done nothing to help our Country at all. The only thing we've done is raise our debt. to where it's basically impossible to pay off. We're screwed, and we better not piss off China.
Sixteen Trillion Shekels

Florence, MA

#25122 Jan 5, 2013
God is eternal and we are not. At least here anyway. Maybe the Chinese and Russians can come here for a couple months and get rid of those that need to go and be isolated. They can take their centuries old spiritual conflict with the Muslims with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fmr. Prior Lake Youth Pastor Charged With Havin... 3 hr Newt G s Next Wife 12
Hillary will lose! "EmailGate" NOT WORTHY TO BE... 4 hr cantmakeitup 5
Don't vote for Hillary! 4 hr cantmakeitup 7
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Fri LIbEralS 548
News Father Of Fatally Shot 2-Year-Old Arrested Fri LIbEralS 32
Sick hillary Sep 22 WASPaphobe 9
Arkansas Woman unlawfully arrested for protest ... Sep 22 rlwaller 1

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages