Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#25069 Jan 2, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
You have 32 times the teeth or the smell, loser... Either way, you're a stinking moron.
why are you a lesbian?
TWA

London, KY

#25070 Jan 2, 2013
i have no religous affiliation stop calling me a moron
Little Blue Alien

Pittsfield, MA

#25071 Jan 2, 2013
Christianity is not a religion.
TWA

London, KY

#25073 Jan 2, 2013
looks at little blue alien, i got a nickle says thats one if them thar leftwingwhackadoodles i keep hearing about, obama has just signed an executive order declaring april 1st a national holiday for all leftwingwhackadoodles
Little Blue Alien

Pittsfield, MA

#25074 Jan 2, 2013
The thought of a Muslim man committing buggery on a Jewish man sickens me, just sickens me!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#25075 Jan 3, 2013
Little Blue Alien wrote:
The thought of a Muslim man committing buggery on a Jewish man sickens me, just sickens me!
Jealous?

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
TWA

London, KY

#25077 Jan 3, 2013
god i wish we had adult leadership back in the white house, george w bush was a real man unlike this thirdgrade retard we now have

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#25078 Jan 4, 2013
You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say, "I am very rich. Marry me!"

That's Direct Marketing.

Youíre at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her and, pointing at you, says, "He's very rich. Marry him."

That's Advertising.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day you call and say, "Hi, Iím very rich. Marry me."

That's Telemarketing.

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl. You get up and straighten your tie; you walk up to her and pour her a drink. You open the door for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her a ride, and then say, "By the way, I'm very rich. Will you marry me?"

That's Public Relations.

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and says, "You are very rich."

That's Brand Recognition.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say, "I'm rich. Marry me." She gives you a nice hard slap on your face.

That's Customer Feedback!!!!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25079 Jan 4, 2013
Customer Feedback!!!!

Like the last election, where you lost by a bunch, right little weakling ???
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#25080 Jan 4, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Customer Feedback!!!!
Like the last election, where you lost by a bunch, right little weakling ???
lost election by a bunch? ROTFL, you sodofags are pretty funny,

oblamer had 9 million less votes than 2008, had 100,000 less votes in 2012 than McCain did in 2008, and voter fraud in multiple states both elections,

oh how proud I would be if I were you,

BAAAAAAAAAAA, MSLSD battle cry,

Since: Oct 12

Western * U*S*A*

#25081 Jan 4, 2013
I see the libs are still crying..wwwaaahhh!

Since: Oct 12

Western * U*S*A*

#25082 Jan 4, 2013
About 3 year old news.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25083 Jan 4, 2013
I see you can't learn from the past and NEED to avoid it, like the convention tried to avoid the bushwhacking...

As for Obama's votes, I'm pretty sure he beat RawMoney, which was the actual point, right wing nut ??? LMAOROTFU~! Poor LOSERS ~!
wtf

Clay City, KY

#25084 Jan 4, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
lost election by a bunch? ROTFL, you sodofags are pretty funny,
oblamer had 9 million less votes than 2008, had 100,000 less votes in 2012 than McCain did in 2008, and voter fraud in multiple states both elections,
oh how proud I would be if I were you,
BAAAAAAAAAAA, MSLSD battle cry,
Landslidef or Obama, 300+ Electoral Votes.
Slew Bashing

Grantsburg, WI

#25085 Jan 4, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
I see you can't learn from the past and NEED to avoid it, like the convention tried to avoid the bushwhacking...
As for Obama's votes, I'm pretty sure he beat RawMoney, which was the actual point, right wing nut ??? LMAOROTFU~! Poor LOSERS ~!
(Topix Posters, we are so sorry for this. But we have tried everything. We really hope that this effort will be our last, and that you adults may be able to Shock Slewsie into an Altered State where she can simply drool on herself and be content to ride out her days with a "Nice Bowl Of Jello". We know that you have seen her other Multiple Personalities here, and thus you are aware that keeping her in her Slewsie Personification is the best we can hope for.
Thank you Topix Posters for allowing us to use Topix for Slewsies treatment)

Dr B. Happy
Lead Psychiatrist
Seattle West Asylum
crzzzd

Rochester, PA

#25086 Jan 4, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Woman should be hurting?
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#25089 Jan 4, 2013
Slew Bashing wrote:
<quoted text>
(Topix Posters, we are so sorry for this. But we have tried everything. We really hope that this effort will be our last, and that you adults may be able to Shock Slewsie into an Altered State where she can simply drool on herself and be content to ride out her days with a "Nice Bowl Of Jello". We know that you have seen her other Multiple Personalities here, and thus you are aware that keeping her in her Slewsie Personification is the best we can hope for.
Thank you Topix Posters for allowing us to use Topix for Slewsies treatment)
Dr B. Happy
Lead Psychiatrist
Seattle West Asylum
slewsie is already in an altered state, maybe if you could interrupt the shipments of meth to her it might help bring back to reality, but everybody knows lesbians do not face reality very well,
wtf

Clay City, KY

#25090 Jan 4, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
slewsie is already in an altered state, maybe if you could interrupt the shipments of meth to her it might help bring back to reality, but everybody knows lesbians do not face reality very well,
You must be afraid of lesbians queer boy.
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#25091 Jan 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You must be afraid of lesbians queer boy.
no, I used to talk to your mother all the time,
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#25093 Jan 4, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
no, I used to talk to your mother all the time,
Did she rape you queer?

lmfao
lmfao
lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 min LIbEralS 33,453
GRUBER gate 20 min LIbEralS 10
Muslims are a threat 11 hr Sheriff Joe 19
Minneapolis schools superintendent FIRED 19 hr Sunshine 8
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 21 hr American_Sons 10
Man Shoots Self After Leading Mankato Police On... Wed DILF 49
Unconstitutional Violation of Separation of Powers Tue LIbEralS 1
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web