Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
21,781 - 21,800 of 26,225 Comments Last updated 23 hrs ago
wondering

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24836
Dec 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I'm just wondering if you ALL ain't gay!
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24837
Dec 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Just me HB wrote:
What do y'all think of this?
This will sicken EVERYONE!!! We just keep losing more and more rights!! I hope they win a lawsuit that would bankrupt Texas!!!! I'm so mad I can not even put into words..... http://rt.com/usa/news/texas-women-roadside-c ...*******wow! JUST WOW!!!!****** I'm just in shock!!!!! it takes alot to shock me now days but this.... Forget any Topix ” wars between posters” let's as AMERICANS, discuss this. Seriously, to be searched ON THE HWY in rectum and Vajayjay, is clearly being molested and violated beyond belief!!! But to even use the same gloves!! Oh my!!! Nevermind the fact that the woman was acting ” weird” as he says? She's probably an average law abiding citizen, not pulled over many times, could have been a little nervous, who wouldn't be, besides a hardened criminal or regularly ticketed speeder or something?!
Very ignorant on your part.
obamaclaus

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24838
Dec 21, 2012
 
when i get through with america, you all will have to submit to body cavity searches on a daily basis
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24839
Dec 21, 2012
 
obamaclaus wrote:
when i get through with america, you all will have to submit to body cavity searches on a daily basis
You have a lot of cavities.
obamaclaus

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24840
Dec 21, 2012
 
now we know why obama wants to disarm americans go read this folks http://www.infowars.com/communist-chinese-gov...
obamaclaus

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24841
Dec 21, 2012
 
the communist chinese have made a demand that obama disarm all americans http://www.infowars.com/communist-chinese-gov...
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24842
Dec 21, 2012
 
obamaclaus wrote:
the communist chinese have made a demand that obama disarm all americans http://www.infowars.com/communist-chinese-gov...
Romney was the Red China Candidate.
obamaclaus

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24843
Dec 21, 2012
 
hahahahaha yeah it looks like romney was the red chinese candidate, the mooslim sold you down the river again hehehehehehe

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24844
Dec 21, 2012
 
WTF, and his butt-buddy Slew, walked into a bar. You'd think that one of them would have had sense enough to see it!
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24845
Dec 21, 2012
 
obamaclaus wrote:
hahahahaha yeah it looks like romney was the red chinese candidate, the mooslim sold you down the river again hehehehehehe
Red China Romney is Mormon dumbass.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24846
Dec 21, 2012
 
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
WTF, and his butt-buddy Slew, walked into a bar. You'd think that one of them would have had sense enough to see it!
I like classy people, WE avoid people like you... As for buddies you're letting down wild hair, but it's no surprise...you're a hypocrite, POS, loser ...STILL/ALWAYS ~! LMAOROTFU~!
HEY

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24847
Dec 21, 2012
 
it 'snot obamacare, it's obamadontcare ! imagine what it would be like if they didnt send any crazy checks out next month ! people would be driving their trucks thru walmart loading them down. it would be civil war in three days... do they want us to have Guns ? hey, I dont think so !
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24848
Dec 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>I like classy people, WE avoid people like you... As for buddies you're letting down wild hair, but it's no surprise...you're a hypocrite, POS, loser ...STILL/ALWAYS ~! LMAOROTFU~!
Dangerous Psychotic,

Thank you for the Sociopaths Perspective that you bring to the Issue.

Your ability to make it "all about you", reminds us of why it is not necessary for Americans to fight for our Constitutional Rights, but only to fight against allowing the Demokrats "Mainstreaming" their Psychotics like you who are a Clear and Present Danger.
HEY

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24849
Dec 21, 2012
 
all you anti-gun morons will wish you had one someday soon, dont know if you noticed or not but this economy is getting in bad shape. we have seen nothing yet . you think the world is Evil Now ? hey ,wait till the GOV. DOES shut down......will it be a safe place to live? how WILL we live?...how will we die? starve? illness,because we cant afford health care? I pay 1300.00 per mth for health ins.[me/wife], is that affordable? obama said it is.. he must be mentally ill,because he's lost his freak'n MIND !!! HEY !....
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24850
Dec 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Dangerous Psychotic,
Thank you for the Sociopaths Perspective that you bring to the Issue.
Your ability to make it "all about you", reminds us of why it is not necessary for Americans to fight for our Constitutional Rights, but only to fight against allowing the Demokrats "Mainstreaming" their Psychotics like you who are a Clear and Present Danger.
Still crying over the Election.

lmfao

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24851
Dec 22, 2012
 
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>I like classy people, WE avoid people like you... As for buddies you're letting down wild hair, but it's no surprise...you're a hypocrite, POS, loser ...STILL/ALWAYS ~! LMAOROTFU~!
But you replied to me, and that' sweet, Skippy. It means that you are thinking of me, and might want to have a "bromance." Sorry, but I just don't have time to try to untangle someone with no more social skills than what you posess, so that's out. Still, it's good to know that you're thinking of me. Have a nice day!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24852
Dec 22, 2012
 
A Doctor was addressing a large audience in Tampa, "The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here, years ago. Red meat is awful! Soft drinks corrode your stomach lining! Chinese food is loaded with MSG! High fat diets can
be disastrous, and none of us realizes the long-term harm caused by the germs in our drinking water! However, there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all have eaten, or will eat it. Can anyone here tell me what food it is that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it!?"

After several seconds of quiet, a little 75-year-old man in the front row raised his hand, and softly said, "Wedding cake?"

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24853
Dec 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Dangerous Psychotic,
Thank you for the Sociopaths Perspective that you bring to the Issue.
Your ability to make it "all about you", reminds us of why it is not necessary for Americans to fight for our Constitutional Rights, but only to fight against allowing the Demokrats "Mainstreaming" their Psychotics like you who are a Clear and Present Danger.
Thank you so much, Consistent, for that reply. I think that you've smacked the old nail right on the head, and did so in a manner that he may be able to comprehend. Again, thanks, and I hope that you and yourse have a wonderful Christmas, and a Happy New Year!
Jenny

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24854
Dec 22, 2012
 
How many years ago was this supposed to have happened? and it was a man wearing a wonmans wig. Don't you think it is kind of PAST NEWS?

As for Rand Paul supporters, idiots come in all races and groups.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24855
Dec 22, 2012
 
I hope that you and yourse...

Says it ALL.... Single syllable word & little Stevie fails....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adrian Peterson: I'd play for Cowboys 5 min Butch 2
Abbott Northwestern Hospital any good? 8 min LindaS 10
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 50 min Capacitor 33
Dem senator claims male colleague told her: Don... 1 hr Burt 4
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr SpaceBlues 32,441
Cambridge Mace's Lane Middle School Teacher on ... 2 hr Claudia 9
Minnesota’s Martyrs: The Path to Paradise 2 hr Tin Hat Guy 2
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••