Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
obamaclaus

London, KY

#24841 Dec 21, 2012
the communist chinese have made a demand that obama disarm all americans http://www.infowars.com/communist-chinese-gov...
wtf

Jackson, KY

#24842 Dec 21, 2012
obamaclaus wrote:
the communist chinese have made a demand that obama disarm all americans http://www.infowars.com/communist-chinese-gov...
Romney was the Red China Candidate.
obamaclaus

London, KY

#24843 Dec 21, 2012
hahahahaha yeah it looks like romney was the red chinese candidate, the mooslim sold you down the river again hehehehehehe

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#24844 Dec 21, 2012
WTF, and his butt-buddy Slew, walked into a bar. You'd think that one of them would have had sense enough to see it!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#24845 Dec 21, 2012
obamaclaus wrote:
hahahahaha yeah it looks like romney was the red chinese candidate, the mooslim sold you down the river again hehehehehehe
Red China Romney is Mormon dumbass.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24846 Dec 21, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
WTF, and his butt-buddy Slew, walked into a bar. You'd think that one of them would have had sense enough to see it!
I like classy people, WE avoid people like you... As for buddies you're letting down wild hair, but it's no surprise...you're a hypocrite, POS, loser ...STILL/ALWAYS ~! LMAOROTFU~!
HEY

Corbin, KY

#24847 Dec 21, 2012
it 'snot obamacare, it's obamadontcare ! imagine what it would be like if they didnt send any crazy checks out next month ! people would be driving their trucks thru walmart loading them down. it would be civil war in three days... do they want us to have Guns ? hey, I dont think so !
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#24848 Dec 21, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>I like classy people, WE avoid people like you... As for buddies you're letting down wild hair, but it's no surprise...you're a hypocrite, POS, loser ...STILL/ALWAYS ~! LMAOROTFU~!
Dangerous Psychotic,

Thank you for the Sociopaths Perspective that you bring to the Issue.

Your ability to make it "all about you", reminds us of why it is not necessary for Americans to fight for our Constitutional Rights, but only to fight against allowing the Demokrats "Mainstreaming" their Psychotics like you who are a Clear and Present Danger.
HEY

Corbin, KY

#24849 Dec 21, 2012
all you anti-gun morons will wish you had one someday soon, dont know if you noticed or not but this economy is getting in bad shape. we have seen nothing yet . you think the world is Evil Now ? hey ,wait till the GOV. DOES shut down......will it be a safe place to live? how WILL we live?...how will we die? starve? illness,because we cant afford health care? I pay 1300.00 per mth for health ins.[me/wife], is that affordable? obama said it is.. he must be mentally ill,because he's lost his freak'n MIND !!! HEY !....
wtf

Richmond, KY

#24850 Dec 21, 2012
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Dangerous Psychotic,
Your ability to make it "all about you", reminds us of why it is not necessary for Americans to fight for our Constitutional Rights, but only to fight against allowing the Demokrats "Mainstreaming" their Psychotics like you who are a Clear and Present Danger.
Still crying over the Election.

lmfao

Houston, TX

#24851 Dec 22, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>I like classy people, WE avoid people like you... As for buddies you're letting down wild hair, but it's no surprise...you're a hypocrite, POS, loser ...STILL/ALWAYS ~! LMAOROTFU~!
But you replied to me, and that' sweet, Skippy. It means that you are thinking of me, and might want to have a "bromance." Sorry, but I just don't have time to try to untangle someone with no more social skills than what you posess, so that's out. Still, it's good to know that you're thinking of me. Have a nice day!

Houston, TX

#24852 Dec 22, 2012
A Doctor was addressing a large audience in Tampa, "The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here, years ago. Red meat is awful! Soft drinks corrode your stomach lining! Chinese food is loaded with MSG! High fat diets can
be disastrous, and none of us realizes the long-term harm caused by the germs in our drinking water! However, there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all have eaten, or will eat it. Can anyone here tell me what food it is that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it!?"

After several seconds of quiet, a little 75-year-old man in the front row raised his hand, and softly said, "Wedding cake?"

Houston, TX

#24853 Dec 22, 2012
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Dangerous Psychotic,
Thank you so much, Consistent, for that reply. I think that you've smacked the old nail right on the head, and did so in a manner that he may be able to comprehend. Again, thanks, and I hope that you and yourse have a wonderful Christmas, and a Happy New Year!
Jenny

Glasgow, KY

#24854 Dec 22, 2012
How many years ago was this supposed to have happened? and it was a man wearing a wonmans wig. Don't you think it is kind of PAST NEWS?

As for Rand Paul supporters, idiots come in all races and groups.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24855 Dec 22, 2012
I hope that you and yourse...

Says it ALL.... Single syllable word & little Stevie fails....
obamaclaus

London, KY

#24856 Dec 22, 2012
stevie i want to wish you and yours a very merry CHRISTMAS
obamaclaus

London, KY

#24857 Dec 22, 2012
jenny i dont kow about rand paul supporters but i do know anybody that supports the kenyan national you call barakyclaus is dumbern a bucket of camel shit
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24858 Dec 22, 2012
"I hope that you and yourse..."

Says it ALL.... Single syllable word & little Stevie fails....
obamaclaus

London, KY

#24860 Dec 22, 2012
momma say knock you out im gonna knock you out cause momma say knock you ouuuuuuuuttttttttttttt
Election over

Hyden, KY

#24861 Dec 22, 2012
I know I'm a little crazy but boys you all take the cake. Just shut please election is over and this one has been for about 4 years or so I'm trying to forget this bull crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanks Obama for low gas pricex 57 min Madaman 13
N. Korea calls Obama a 'monkey' 2 hr Sunshine 7
Bruce Hartigan had a noble heart 3 hr Sunshine 2
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 6 hr American_Sons 22
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 hr litesong 33,488
CNN at the Dead Cops Funeral Dec 26 Icantbreathe 5
America: It's Black against White Dec 26 Kim Jong Obama 1
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web