Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,088)

Showing posts 21,741 - 21,760 of25,967
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
shoe bazzle

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

craziness
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Hey, did Mitt win the election or are you a bunch of losers..... Mitt(_) Losers(X)...YOU'RE WELCOME ~!!!
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Nice demonstration of your intellect - or lack thereof.
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

bob im sorry i thought you were smart enuff to converse with my mistake
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Nice "holding" up your end ??? I've seen crayon scrawls with greater intellect...
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

you wouldnt understand bob, the check is inda mail
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

You are right. I don't understand birthers and tea party members and those that put military spending ahead of the welfare of our citizens. I don't understand those that refute scientific fact, for example on climate change. I don't understand how any Christian American can call for cutting programs that provide food, clothing, shelter and health care to the poor, the elderly, and the disabled.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

No one cares to understand... You forgot the stamp.

Since: Nov 12

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

@ Bob Schmaht, "I don't understand birthers"..... This is the first President to not have true Birth certificate and a Kenyon father .
"and tea party members and those that put military spending ahead of the welfare of our citizens."... military spending protects the welfare of our citizens.
"I don't understand those that refute scientific fact, for example on climate change.".... As a Taxed Enough Already member I believe in climate change, just not man caused climate change. The climate is always changing. Hence NO DINOSARS!
"I don't understand how any Christian American can call for cutting programs that provide food, clothing, shelter and health care to the poor, the elderly, and the disabled."..... We believe helping up on to your own feet is better then carrying you. Teach a man to fish not give a man a fish!
I hope this helps.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Now brought to you by DELICIOUS PhillipKs VodKa ! LMAOROTFU~!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Amused Slew wrote:
Now brought to you by DELICIOUS PhillipKs VodKa ! LMAOROTFU~!
Sociopath,

Do not come on here and lie.

Nobody believes you.

Not your DOJO in the Sky, Your bad azz tough gurl persona, Your Brilliant Investor Lies, Your 100% payment of taxes on your 100% Government Checks, Your highly educated spell checking.

You a Genetic Mutant and all the posturing in the world on Topix with strangers, does not detract from the waste of Humanity that you represent.

Go away and come back as one of the other Personalities that Occupies your Brain!
"We" believe your Multiple Personalities more than we do your inebriated self.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Poor con, the best part of your family is gone and you continue to strive for relevance, by protecting your "welfare gravy"...

GET A LIFE and attempt to live it without the taxpayer's trough...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Is her head okay?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Annoying Keyboard Tapper wrote:
@ Bob Schmaht, "I don't understand birthers"..... This is the first President to not have true Birth certificate and a Kenyon father .
"and tea party members and those that put military spending ahead of the welfare of our citizens."... military spending protects the welfare of our citizens.
"I don't understand those that refute scientific fact, for example on climate change.".... As a Taxed Enough Already member I believe in climate change, just not man caused climate change. The climate is always changing. Hence NO DINOSARS!
"I don't understand how any Christian American can call for cutting programs that provide food, clothing, shelter and health care to the poor, the elderly, and the disabled."..... We believe helping up on to your own feet is better then carrying you. Teach a man to fish not give a man a fish!
I hope this helps.
Since some of us consider ourselves Christians,and do wish to cut the programs that provide to the ones that will not,do not wish to work and provide for themselves,there is a wide difference between this and cutting out the welfare to the different group that are handicaped,starving,homeless,e tc.The group such as drug addicts (called self afflicted) need help.but not til death,would you say?
To receive help should mean giving a helping hand up,not feeding for life.

Since: Nov 12

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Since some of us consider ourselves Christians,and do wish to cut the programs that provide to the ones that will not,do not wish to work and provide for themselves,there is a wide difference between this and cutting out the welfare to the different group that are handicaped,starving,homeless,e tc.The group such as drug addicts (called self afflicted) need help.but not til death,would you say?
To receive help should mean giving a helping hand up,not feeding for life.
Yes!
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Annoying Keyboard Tapper wrote:
<quoted text>Yes!
No!

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Having been married ten years and still living in an apartment, the wife would often complain about everything, and anything, as she was tired of saving every penny to buy their "dream home."

Trying to placate her, the husband found a new apartment, within their budget. However, after the first week, she began complaining again.

"Jonathon," she said, "I don't like this place at all. There are no curtains in the bathroom. The neighbors can see me every time I take a bath."

"Don't worry," replied her husband. "If the neighbors do see you, THEY'LL buy the curtains!"
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
An elderly couple whitehair & little stevie were on a cruise and it was really stormy.
They were standing on the back of the boat watching the moon,
when a wave came up and washed the little stevie overboard.
They searched for days and couldn't find him, so the Captain
sent the old woman back to shore, with the promise that he
would notify her as soon as they found something.
Three weeks went by and finally, whitehair got a fax from
the boat. It read: Ma'am, sorry to inform you that we found little stevie dead, at the bottom of the ocean.
We hauled little stevie up to the deck, and attached to trolls butt was an oyster,
and inside it was a pearl worth $50,000....please advise.
Whitehair faxed back: Send me the pearl and re-bait the trap.
Sociopath,

Every time you post your ignorance/stupidity/idiocy/tal king points/cut-paste/and especially your abuses of others because Uncle Daddy did not treat you right and your Mommy, his Sister, "watched" I will post the awful truths about you that you have revealed for the past year and a half.

Put out the Drunk Con Shaat, and the Welfare Shaat, and attempt put downs about my Family (Living and Dead) all you want.....

Until the day you Go to the Light, are incarcerated for the Abuses you have told us about Little BOI's and what you like to do to them, or leave this place on Topix where you work out your Sexuality Issues, I WILL biotch slap you with your own psychotic revelations that you put out here.

Now, don't you have a Few Million Dollars to go and trade on the NYSE from your DOJO in the Sky, before you work on that MMA Body you have going?

How do you find time to grace us here with your abuses?
Doll

Monticello, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Can you people stop with the disrespectful talk for just the rest of today in memory of all these dead children. Surelu some of you have kids. Thanks.
GOP Blood

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Regardless of your political beliefs, there is a problem and there needs to be a national discussion on how to solve the problem. The time for that discussion was a year ago after Gabby Giffords was shot. It needs to begin now, in meory of all those innocent people who have died and to save the lives of the ones that will otherwise be shot in 2013.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,741 - 21,760 of25,967
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search