Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
21,661 - 21,680 of 26,226 Comments Last updated Yesterday
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24517 Nov 25, 2012
We guessed.... Although you consider yesterday "when i was young"...MORON !
sad

London, KY

#24519 Nov 25, 2012
to the top

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#24522 Nov 26, 2012
The Top Ten Differences Between Cats & Dogs:

10. Dogs come when you call them. Cats take a message and get back to you when they are good and ready.

9. Dogs will let you give them a bath without taking out a contract on your life.

8. Dogs will bark to wake you up if the house is on fire. Cats will quietly sneak out the back door.

7. Dogs will bring you your slippers or the evening newspaper. Cats might bring you a dead mouse.

6. Dogs will play Frisbee with you all afternoon. Cats will take a three-hour nap.

5. Dogs will sit on the car seat next to you. Cats have to have their own private box or they will not go at all.

4. Dogs will greet you and lick your face when you come home from work. Cats will be mad that you went to work at all.

3. Dogs will sit, lie down, and heel on command. Cats will smirk and walk away.

2. Dogs will tilt their heads and listen whenever you talk. Cats will yawn and close their eyes.

1. Dogs will give you unconditional love forever. Cats will make you pay for every mistake you've ever made since the day you were born
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24523 Nov 26, 2012
The difference between a thinking man and Stevie Louise Turd Blossom ??? Turd likes to stereotype, categorize, and believe lies...rather than think. Know your limits, turd.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24525 Nov 26, 2012
The difference between a thinking man and Stevie Louise Turd Blossom ??? Turd likes to stereotype, categorize, and believe lies...rather than think. Know your limits, turd.
Poor mindless moron...You're the "perfect" loser...
Mr Po

Frankfort, KY

#24527 Nov 26, 2012
When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said "Let us pray." We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land.
Desmond Tutu
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24528 Nov 26, 2012
Funny, you NEED to imagine such nonsense to feel important... Guess what that means.... LMAOROTFU~!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#24531 Nov 26, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Funny, you NEED to imagine such nonsense to feel important... Guess what that means.... LMAOROTFU~!
Hey,teacher,can`t you spell?Why just use the letters?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24532 Nov 26, 2012
Speaking of perfect losers. LMAOROTFU~! Hey moron, be a dumb, loser, hypocrite some more, your true colors are yellow anyway...

Ps- I see your "disdain" for education and raise you literacy, something you'll never have..,.
Mr Po

Frankfort, KY

#24533 Nov 26, 2012
A healthy finger nail has the function of protecting the distal phalanx, the fingertip, and the surrounding soft tissues from injuries. It also serves to enhance precise delicate movements of the distal digits through counter-pressure exerted on the pulp of the finger.[1] The nail then acts as a counterforce when the end of the finger touches an object, thereby enhancing the sensitivity of the fingertip,[11] even though there are no nerve endings in the nail itself. Finally, the nail functions as a tool, enabling for instance a so-called "extended precision grip" (e.g. pulling out a splinter in one's finger).
wtf

Jackson, KY

#24534 Nov 26, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey,teacher,can`t you spell?Why just use the letters?
Get back to Loserville you Liar.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24538 Nov 26, 2012
What would you know about the truth ??? Lies and rhetoric, sure...

Poor fool, nobody buys what you're selling, didn't the election tell you anything ? LMAOROTFU~!
wtf

Clay City, KY

#24540 Nov 26, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
points toward the trudtamper confused sue and laughs hahahahahaha
You misspelled your Name, it is "s t u p i d a s s"!
concerned

Lexington, KY

#24542 Nov 26, 2012
stomp stomp stomp her head in what a worthless lady. same people who wanted pot legal 10 years ago and fight the hemp bills rite now.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#24543 Nov 27, 2012
concerned wrote:
stomp stomp stomp her head in what a worthless lady. same people who wanted pot legal 10 years ago and fight the hemp bills rite now.
Extremely stupid.
Joe

Bearden, AR

#24546 Nov 28, 2012
why are all you people still keeping this post going just stop posting and let it go.
wtf

Williamsburg, KY

#24548 Nov 28, 2012
Joe wrote:
why are all you people still keeping this post going just stop posting and let it go.
STFU
Soul Brother

Scottsville, KY

#24549 Nov 28, 2012
I wish everyone could be as wise as Mr. PO. This is a mouldy old thread full of haters... and then he pops up with some real information...

Thanks, Mr. PO!
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#24550 Nov 28, 2012
i wish obama would leave for his home country of kenya
Joe

Bearden, AR

#24552 Nov 28, 2012
i wish every one would stop posting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rams cut Sam, 1st openly gay player drafted 44 min Mirror 4
ISIS eyes Mexican border, says bulletin 4 hr Capt Crunch 8
Abbott Northwestern Hospital any good? 6 hr Elizabeth 16
DHS considering new security measures to interc... 7 hr Wendall 5
Obama: "no strategy" on Isis. 7 hr Wendall 10
No mention of radical Islam in FBI threat report 8 hr Herb 2
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 8 hr Herb 70
•••
•••
•••