Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24490 Nov 24, 2012
If you believe the retailers numbers, you may be an idiot Faux viewer.... Sorry pal, it was a slow year so far...
wtf

Jackson, KY

#24491 Nov 24, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
i see obozo and his union thugs have failed again wal mart had record sales yesterday, jr is dead
You ignorant SOB.
Observer

Saint Paul, MN

#24492 Nov 24, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You ignorant SOB.
Is he for real? Good Lord.
ooo

Whitesburg, KY

#24496 Nov 24, 2012
bgt
marty

United States

#24497 Nov 24, 2012
Step on their heads,down with the union,change this subject,end this malarchy,it,s time to give it up,this is not personal forum,for all the idiots,who want to post their stupidity. Thank you i am me,and i approved this message,and what the hell does lmao,and lol,and that shit mean,can,t people speak english,or at least spell.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24498 Nov 24, 2012
Yeah, according the most biased source, Walmart... I'm also the best looking person on the planet. LMAOROTFU~!
Go to the Light

Grantsburg, WI

#24499 Nov 24, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Yeah, according the most biased source, Walmart... I'm also the best looking person on the planet. LMAOROTFU~!
Sociopath,

8 posts in 9 minutes...And in Classic Psychotic fashion, you said not one thing.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24501 Nov 24, 2012
Poor drunk, does the nice watch tick down your sanity ???
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24503 Nov 24, 2012
You seeing things again... Those flying saucers are pie plates, putz... LMAOROTFU ~!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24505 Nov 24, 2012
yep thatsit ??
Is that Kentucky, for you're a moron ???
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24507 Nov 24, 2012
Let your imagination run wild, porky porker....
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24508 Nov 24, 2012
Pretty odd, what YOU fantasize about. Of course, it's why you lost the election. Losers never get the babes.... LMAOROTFU~!
Go to the Light

Grantsburg, WI

#24509 Nov 24, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Pretty odd, what YOU fantasize about. Of course, it's why you lost the election. Losers never get the babes.... LMAOROTFU~!
Hey Psychotic,

More of your Sociopathic Posts! Color me shocked that you add nothing to the conversation!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24514 Nov 25, 2012
Neither of them would give you the time of day... of course, you imaging gay sex, so that's OK, right ??? Hey, you can't get a date, it's OK....Ps- Try con...
wtf

Jackson, KY

#24516 Nov 25, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
when i was young and had little sense i went and pissed on an electric fence,oops was reminiscing again, hope all you nice folk had a great holiday weekend , that goes for you non whomans that voted for the kenyan as well
Did you piss on your mouth when you got older??
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24517 Nov 25, 2012
We guessed.... Although you consider yesterday "when i was young"...MORON !
sad

London, KY

#24519 Nov 25, 2012
to the top

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#24522 Nov 26, 2012
The Top Ten Differences Between Cats & Dogs:

10. Dogs come when you call them. Cats take a message and get back to you when they are good and ready.

9. Dogs will let you give them a bath without taking out a contract on your life.

8. Dogs will bark to wake you up if the house is on fire. Cats will quietly sneak out the back door.

7. Dogs will bring you your slippers or the evening newspaper. Cats might bring you a dead mouse.

6. Dogs will play Frisbee with you all afternoon. Cats will take a three-hour nap.

5. Dogs will sit on the car seat next to you. Cats have to have their own private box or they will not go at all.

4. Dogs will greet you and lick your face when you come home from work. Cats will be mad that you went to work at all.

3. Dogs will sit, lie down, and heel on command. Cats will smirk and walk away.

2. Dogs will tilt their heads and listen whenever you talk. Cats will yawn and close their eyes.

1. Dogs will give you unconditional love forever. Cats will make you pay for every mistake you've ever made since the day you were born
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24523 Nov 26, 2012
The difference between a thinking man and Stevie Louise Turd Blossom ??? Turd likes to stereotype, categorize, and believe lies...rather than think. Know your limits, turd.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24525 Nov 26, 2012
The difference between a thinking man and Stevie Louise Turd Blossom ??? Turd likes to stereotype, categorize, and believe lies...rather than think. Know your limits, turd.
Poor mindless moron...You're the "perfect" loser...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mall of America Protest 13 hr cantmakeitup 15
Minneapolis schools superintendent FIRED 19 hr Ron 9
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 20 hr Earthling-1 33,474
Walker Wins Unions Lose (May '12) Fri LIbEralS 29
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... Fri American_Sons 13
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) Fri Martin Scott treptow 84
8 dead in aussie stabbing Fri Space ace 1
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web