Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
21,621 - 21,640 of 26,227 Comments Last updated Sunday
thirdwurldamerik a

Sheridan, AR

#24452 Nov 21, 2012
wtf uses preperation h for lip balm
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24453 Nov 21, 2012
preperation
Any 3rd grader can use spell check...Have one teach you ...sometime. LMAOROTFu !
thirdwurldamerik a

Sheridan, AR

#24454 Nov 21, 2012
maybe you should use spell check yourself dumslut
thirdwurldamerik a

Sheridan, AR

#24455 Nov 21, 2012
hahahaha i just got it amused slew thought preperation h was foreplay ointment hahahahaha
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24456 Nov 21, 2012
Yep, you got IT and you can keep IT in your tiny squirrel cage head.... Ps- Thanks for losing the election, being yourself is a big help. LMAOROTFU~!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#24457 Nov 22, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
wtf uses preperation h for lip balm
You use it on your Mom's head.
Lmfao
thirdwurldamerik a

Sheridan, AR

#24459 Nov 22, 2012
wtf and amused slew have just announced they are getting married june the 7th, the wedding will take place in faggachusettes, the groom will be dressed as a turd and the catcher i mean bride willbe dressed as a tube of preperation h
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24460 Nov 22, 2012
Making up nonsense says a lot, about your lack of maturity and character... YEP, LOSER ~!
billc222

Tazewell, TN

#24462 Nov 22, 2012
I still say you ought to spend a little time trying to get Mitch McConnell out of office. If you would do that just a little then I wouldn't mind reading all your other funny bullshit. Hey WTF I'm just over the mountain from you.
thirdwurldamerik a

Sheridan, AR

#24463 Nov 22, 2012
like i said before mitch is doing more for ky than the kenyan national that illegally occupies my white house and i dan sure ait voting for no slut li8k ashley dudd
thirdwurldamerik a

Sheridan, AR

#24464 Nov 22, 2012
amused slew uses preperation h for tooth paste i woulda said teef brush but he only has one
billc222

Tazewell, TN

#24465 Nov 22, 2012
third world america.......I understand now why you like Mitch.
thirdwurldamerik a

Sheridan, AR

#24466 Nov 22, 2012
mitch is a good man unlike that pile of dog feces you call obama, you cant understand anything you are a mindless leftwingwhackadoo
Bobby

Saint Paul, MN

#24467 Nov 22, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
mitch is a good man unlike that pile of dog feces you call obama, you cant understand anything you are a mindless leftwingwhackadoo
I wear a size 10.5 shoe. If I add my left foot to my right I come up with 21. Waay over your IQ. Your sister is waiting. Go take care of business.
Republican

Collinsville, IL

#24468 Nov 22, 2012
Why did Obama win reelection?
Bobby

Saint Paul, MN

#24469 Nov 22, 2012
Republican wrote:
Why did Obama win reelection?
He got more votes.

The republicans ran a poor campaign based on half truths and out right lies. The republicans start out by saying to women, gays and persons of color F U. The republicans have become the party of no. No to possible solutions and no ideas of their own. America was tired of their ignorant hate and obstructionism.
soapman

Pittsburgh, PA

#24470 Nov 22, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …Elf Rant she could have moved it?
Leander Skinnerbox

Lexington, KY

#24471 Nov 22, 2012
When did this all happen?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#24477 Nov 23, 2012
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
He got more votes.
The republicans ran a poor campaign based on half truths and out right lies. The republicans start out by saying to women, gays and persons of color F U. The republicans have become the party of no. No to possible solutions and no ideas of their own. America was tired of their ignorant hate and obstructionism.
Your first answer is correct.
The second is why so many voted for him.You have confused the truth with the Obama Conversion.
Come back next year,or,2015 after all the ObamaCare taxes have kicked in,along with the change in the tax laws.We will all suffer for the mistakes the Repubs and the Demos have made in their stupid specding habits.
Our Congress and our Presidential leaders have all failed to do the job and the present one is the worst.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#24478 Nov 23, 2012
correction-spending habits!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr LessHypeMoreFact 32,494
The 1% Should Pay Their Fair Share in Taxes 3 hr Billy 39
Men who don't like football 7 hr Victor 10
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 7 hr Pietro 78
Bar Abilene in Uptown closes 10 hr cowboy chris 1
Happy Labor Day. Are Unions Dead? 11 hr UncleSi 4
Looters mar vigil for teen shot by Missouri police 11 hr UncleSi 25
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000