Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,068)

Showing posts 21,341 - 21,360 of26,170
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wtf

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24121
Oct 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

PONY wrote:
Rommey sucks big di***.......
You quit postn now Pony i is the smart en in da fambly
jim

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24122
Oct 16, 2012
 
Still agree that she deserve what she got. Should had got her head stomped.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24125
Oct 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You quit postn now Pony i is the smart en in da fambly
You black toothed moron you are boring everybody.
Yeah

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24126
Oct 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Romney is handing Oblamer his lunch again! Everytime Romney states facts Oblamer tells the moderator to move us along. WAAAAAAAA, WAAAAA,
GO ROMNEY! GO TEA PARTY!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24128
Oct 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Poor Mitt head, butt butt buttt....Stammering and stuttering, he looked like Lying Ryan, when the old man SHUT HIM DOWN !!! LMAOROTFU~! Don't worry, Mitt can still retire...

Hey pal, did someone step ON YOUR HEAD ???

A new CNN poll of registered voters who watched the debate found that 46 percent of respondents said President Barack Obama won the debate, and 39 percent said Mitt Romney did. The survey's margin of error was four percentage points.

After a weak performance in the first debate, Obama outperformed expectations in the second. Seventy-three percent of respondents said Obama did better than they expected, 10 percent said he did worse, and 16 percent said he did about the same as expected. Romney, who had a much stronger performance than Obama in the first debate, performed closer to expectations: 37 percent said he did better than expected, 28 percent said worse, and 33 percent said he performed the same.

According to CNN, the sample was composed of about 33 percent Democrats and 33 percent Republicans, or about eight percentage points more Republicans than the average of all CNN polls in 2012 among all adults (not registered voters specifically).
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24130
Oct 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yeah wrote:
Romney is handing Oblamer his lunch again! Everytime Romney states facts Oblamer tells the moderator to move us along. WAAAAAAAA, WAAAAA,
GO ROMNEY! GO TEA PARTY!
President Obama kicked Romney's cowardly ass.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24132
Oct 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

President Obama kicked Romney's lazy ass.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24133
Oct 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Watching the debate,left mostly a feeling it was 50-50.But one has to have seen two or three things.

The moderator was all for helping Obama.After all, he attended her wedding.She had the exact quote,yet it did not get picked up by Romney nor questioned as to why the administration went on for a week saying the video caused the riot.

Romney really had the oil drilling down pat and Obama tried to get out of that with wrong data.

Romney has not ever said the rich get any more personal tax breaks,it is a reduction in the corporate tax,which is 10-15 & higher than other countries.

Romney had plans he explained for the Country,for jobs,but Obama has none.

Now we all got something out of this debate we can say was better for one or the other,but what seemed pretty clear was that Romney has a plan to help,while Obama will do the same as the last 4 years,that failed.
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24134
Oct 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

whitehair wrote:
Watching the debate,left mostly a feeling it was 50-50.But one has to have seen two or three things.
The moderator was all for helping Obama.After all, he attended her wedding.She had the exact quote,yet it did not get picked up by Romney nor questioned as to why the administration went on for a week saying the video caused the riot.
Romney really had the oil drilling down pat and Obama tried to get out of that with wrong data.
Romney has not ever said the rich get any more personal tax breaks,it is a reduction in the corporate tax,which is 10-15 & higher than other countries.
Romney had plans he explained for the Country,for jobs,but Obama has none.
Now we all got something out of this debate we can say was better for one or the other,but what seemed pretty clear was that Romney has a plan to help,while Obama will do the same as the last 4 years,that failed.
You got your stupid ass kicked last Night. Now get your pos self back to Louissville you Liar, we don't want you here.
kids talking

Campton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24136
Oct 17, 2012
 
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You got your stupid ass kicked last Night. Now get your pos self back to Louissville you Liar, we don't want you here.
I bet your parents are dumb as a coal bucket, i can tell just by the dumb stuff you say on topix.I sure hope your childern grow up to be a better person then you are.I bet they dont thoe just look at the tearcher you are to your childern.They dont have a chance in life nor did you.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24137
Oct 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You got your stupid ass kicked last Night. Now get your pos self back to Louissville you Liar, we don't want you here.
Can`t you come up with anything original?Try to join the complaint dept.,you may get a job there.
jim

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24138
Oct 17, 2012
 
She should have got her head stomped

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24139
Oct 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

There were two buddies, one with a Doberman Pinscher and the other with a Chihuahua. The guy with the Doberman Pinscher says to his friend, "Let's go over to that restaurant and get something to eat."

The guy with the Chihuahua says, "We can't go in there. We've got dogs with us."

The buddy with the Doberman Pinscher says, "Just follow my lead."

They walk over to the restaurant, the guy with the Doberman Pinscher puts on a pair of dark glasses and he starts to walk in. The bouncer at the door says, "Sorry, mac, no pets allowed."

The man with the Doberman Pinscher says, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye-dog."

The bouncer says, "A Doberman Pinscher?"

He answers, "Yes, they're using them now; they're very good and protect me from robbers, too."

The man at the door says, "Come on in."

The buddy with the Chihuahua figures, "What the heck," so he puts on a pair of dark glasses and starts to walk in.

Once again the bouncer says, "Sorry, pal, no pets allowed."

The guy with the Chihuahua says, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye dog."

The bouncer at the door says, "A Chihuahua?"

The man with the Chihuahua says, "A Chihuahua?????? They gave me a Chihuahua?!"
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24140
Oct 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

kids talking wrote:
<quoted text>I bet your parents are dumb as a coal bucket, i can tell just by the dumb stuff you say on topix.I sure hope your childern grow up to be a better person then you are.I bet they dont thoe just look at the tearcher you are to your childern.They dont have a chance in life nor did you.
"thoe"

Lmfao

You dumbass.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24141
Oct 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Can`t you come up with anything original?Try to join the complaint dept.,you may get a job there.
Lmfao
You complete dip wad.

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24146
Oct 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

An old man lived alone in Idaho. He wanted to spade his potato garden, but it was very hard work. His only son, Bubba, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament.

Dear Bubba:

I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able to plant my potato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. If you were here, all my troubles would be over. I know you would dig the plot for me.

Love, Dad

A few days later, he received a letter from his son.

Dear Dad:

For heaven's sake, Dad, don't dig up that garden. That's where I buried the BODIES.

Love, Bubba

At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local Police showed up and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left.

That same day, the old man received another letter from his son.

Dear Dad:

Go ahead and plant the potatoes now. It's the best I could do under the circumstances.

Love, Bubba
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24147
Oct 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thanks ,Stevie.Son was apparently,one of the smart crooks!Think he was a politician?
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24148
Oct 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

whitehair wrote:
Thanks ,Stevie.Son was apparently,one of the smart crooks!Think he was a politician?
No, just republican.
pikenative

Science Hill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24149
Oct 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Democrat!!!
haters

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24150
Oct 19, 2012
 
over it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,341 - 21,360 of26,170
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••