Cambridge Mace's Lane Middle School T...

Cambridge Mace's Lane Middle School Teacher on Administrative Leave

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#1 Aug 28, 2014
As it reads, this is kind of a disturbing story. Teacher placed on leave, for writing a couple of books, and now is nowhere to be found? Re-education camp maybe? So much for the first amendment.

http://www.wboc.com/story/26367051/cambridge-...
Capt Crunch

Surprise, AZ

#2 Aug 28, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
As it reads, this is kind of a disturbing story. Teacher placed on leave, for writing a couple of books, and now is nowhere to be found? Re-education camp maybe? So much for the first amendment.
http://www.wboc.com/story/26367051/cambridge-...
As far s I know, Hitler is known for only ONE book. Whats your point?

Rogers, MN

#3 Aug 28, 2014
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
As far s I know, Hitler is known for only ONE book. Whats your point?
Sorry you seem to have such a low regard for the Bill of Rights.
Capt Crunch

Surprise, AZ

#4 Aug 28, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you seem to have such a low regard for the Bill of Rights.
I'm sorry if exercising my right to free speech offends you.

Rogers, MN

#5 Aug 28, 2014
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry if exercising my right to free speech offends you.
It does not. And even if it did, I don't have a right to not be offended.
Claudia

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Aug 28, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not. And even if it did, I don't have a right to not be offended.
You are such a tool. Seriously.

Rogers, MN

#7 Aug 28, 2014
Claudia wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a tool. Seriously.
Deal with it.

Rogers, MN

#8 Aug 28, 2014
Getting back on topic, why it is that when a teacher gets caught diddling themselves in the school parking lot the union comes to their rescue and saves their job. But write a book about a school shooting 800 yrs in the future and you're hauled away to a hospital? WTF??
Claudia

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Aug 28, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
Getting back on topic, why it is that when a teacher gets caught diddling themselves in the school parking lot the union comes to their rescue and saves their job. But write a book about a school shooting 800 yrs in the future and you're hauled away to a hospital? WTF??
Do you live here 24/7? Go outside, it's a nice day. It will be a break from the basement.
Capt Crunch

Surprise, AZ

#10 Aug 28, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
A guy diddles himself in a parking lot. What world shaking consequencies occur? None. A guy writes a couple of books with names like The Communist Manifesto, and Das Capital. What effect? Well, just look around you.

Rogers, MN

#11 Aug 29, 2014
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
A guy diddles himself in a parking lot. What world shaking consequencies occur? None. A guy writes a couple of books with names like The Communist Manifesto, and Das Capital. What effect? Well, just look around you.
The vast majority of books written have little or no effect on the rest of the world.
Delores

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Aug 29, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
The vast majority of books written have little or no effect on the rest of the world.
You and Crunch ought to get a room.
Capt Crunch

Surprise, AZ

#13 Aug 29, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Still fantasizing about deviant sex, I see. Join humanity.
Capt Crunch

Surprise, AZ

#14 Aug 29, 2014
The previous was meant for the disguised Slew of many names
Einer Joe Hansen Ortiz Jr

Green Bay, WI

#15 Aug 29, 2014
Hey, the guy's black. Give him a break. He's probably stressed out from slavery. It's not his fault he wrote a book about killing kids. Anyway, he's in goods hands now, the government will fix him. Maybe some shock therapy, maybe a lobotomy. It worked well on Rosemary Kennedy.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/ameri...
Einer Joe Hansen Ortiz Jr

Green Bay, WI

#16 Aug 29, 2014
Delores wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Crunch ought to get a room.
You should get the room next door, drill a hole in the wall, and watch. You Freak!

Rogers, MN

#17 Aug 29, 2014
Capt Crunch wrote:
The previous was meant for the disguised Slew of many names
You must mean redeemer john gotti. AKA...fake black guy
Cheryl

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Aug 30, 2014
I want to meet John at the Bloomington Fitness Club that he frequents. He sounds like a great guy. One look at me and he'll forget about all that gay stuff. I'll get his mind of the men's locker room and dropping the soap.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Aug 30, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
You must mean redeemer john gotti. AKA...fake black guy
You must miss me don't you sweetie pie?my name is on your brain actually I you were having an interesting debate and you were standing your ground gracefully against the standard
low class uninform ignorant posters on this forum,but what puzzle me is why bring me up and your conservation? Cruncie or crassus didn't bring me up so why you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BLM urge rioting over OSU SHOOTING 40 min LIbEralS 17
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) Sun texas pete 628
Get Over It! Sat Evil Roy Slade 10
Obama & BLM mourn monstor Fidel Castro Fri Protesters CAN WORK 50
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Fri Squirtzzz3971 35,607
Child sex ring>Pizzagate>Clinton's>Obama's>FBI ... Dec 1 Georgia 1
News Cops To Drunk Drivers: We'll Make You Listen To... Nov 30 Ferrerman 20

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages