Any fashion brand could replace Forever21 except Oasap in America?

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Since: Nov 13

Nanjing, China

#1 Nov 18, 2013
Iíve thought about this topic for a while now. Both stores have recently been erected in close proximity to my home. Iíve taken note that while most people have preferences about which stores they like to shop at, almost every female between the ages 15 and 40 will stop in both H&M and Forever 21. Whenever I see someone in either store below the 15 year-old end of the spectrum, Iím disturbed. But it doesnít bother me nearly as much as seeing someone enter the store that is way beyond the 40 year-old range. Like, Talbots is just around the corner, yo. Regardless, they are popular stores and have become almost interchangeable.

This is probably the only category that Forever 21 excels in. Their variety of clothing items and accessories is vast. They just pack a lot of clothes into that building. However, their styles are mostly appropriate for the younger generations. OASAP is kind of breaks up their store into different sections. Like, one section for the high schoolers ( meanwhile these clothes could still be worn by older folksÖbut they just have a younger feel about them) and another section for the more ďmatureĒ fashion conscious group. I like how itís set up and that everything isnít all jumbled together.
Overall, I would come to the conclusion that Forever 21, though offering a grand selection of items and tempting prices, falls short of OASAP by not producing better quality clothes, various sizes, and having messy stores.
right

Jacksboro, TN

#2 Nov 18, 2013
... so. How long ago is "a while ago", that you were, like, fired from Forever 21?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOP Biased Rasmussen Polls: Dayton, Franken Lea... 24 min LIbEralS 11
Ebola Spreads to Texas 31 min LIbEralS 31
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 57 min LIbEralS 32,813
al freakin tax cheater 7 hr Frank 4
Writer finds no mention of Christ in 126 histor... 14 hr Sangelia 8
St. Paul schools fall short on state proficienc... 15 hr LIbEralS 2
Mid Term elections 15 hr Zoey Jaja 9
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs