Obama is a no show in Chicago

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#22 Feb 7, 2013
Full Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Tapeworm,
More data for the Room Full of Psychiatrists to attempt to decipher!
Before you finally Man up/ Woman up and GO TO THE LIGHT, please take a day or two and tell us what it is that fauched you up so bad!
I KNOW that it is Genetic, and probably your Parents breeding as Siblings. But I want to hear it from YOU!
Notice how it tries to twist the words on the page. Just like he/she/its masters. I write "gang violence" and it gets mistranslated in to "gun violence" as a means to protect he/she/it's disturbed view of the overlord Obama. And an attempt to divert and deflect from the fact that Obama will not address the issue of gang violence and in the case of Chicago, black on black massacre.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#23 Feb 7, 2013
Yep, them "gangs" yelling BANG BANG is a real and evident danger, right overlord ??? LMAOROTFU!~
Full Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#24 Feb 7, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how it tries to twist the words on the page. Just like he/she/its masters. I write "gang violence" and it gets mistranslated in to "gun violence" as a means to protect he/she/it's disturbed view of the overlord Obama. And an attempt to divert and deflect from the fact that Obama will not address the issue of gang violence and in the case of Chicago, black on black massacre.
The truth is an awful thing to face when one is always on the wrong side of it.

MOTIVATION!

WTF is the motivation of Normal Demokrats, not Slewsie, she is Full Blown Psychotic.

I am referring Americans that do not have the Conditions of Birth that Slewsie has, but the otherwise functional Americans that Slesie feeds off to come up with the "positions" she distorts in her sick mind.

I have made the assumption that it is Greed and a Fear of Loss of their Entitlements that causes these Demokrats to be so dishonest and immoral, hypocritical and willfully ignorant/stupid.

What Motivates these Demokrats?

Barry COULD never have been Re Coronated by the Democrat Parents of today's Demokrats.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#25 Feb 7, 2013
Full Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is an awful thing to face when one is always on the wrong side of it.
MOTIVATION!
WTF is the motivation of Normal Demokrats, not Slewsie, she is Full Blown Psychotic.
I am referring Americans that do not have the Conditions of Birth that Slewsie has, but the otherwise functional Americans that Slesie feeds off to come up with the "positions" she distorts in her sick mind.
I have made the assumption that it is Greed and a Fear of Loss of their Entitlements that causes these Demokrats to be so dishonest and immoral, hypocritical and willfully ignorant/stupid.
What Motivates these Demokrats?
Barry COULD never have been Re Coronated by the Democrat Parents of today's Demokrats.
Any bug infested fool can criticize,condemn and complain and most fools do......Ben Franklin.
Bridgework

Olathe, KS

#26 Feb 7, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Yep, them "gangs" yelling BANG BANG is a real and evident danger, right overlord ??? LMAOROTFU!~
Didn't you just say that a 2nd grader yelling BANG BANG was a problem?
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#27 Feb 7, 2013
No....
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#28 Feb 7, 2013
It's a path to a problem, but if you can guarantee me, they'll only yell, when appropriate..... you're really too right.

"Man", when you pretend to kill, then get a gun, you don't see any danger ? Pretend to think....
Bridgework

Olathe, KS

#29 Feb 7, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
It's a path to a problem, but if you can guarantee me, they'll only yell, when appropriate..... you're really too right.
"Man", when you pretend to kill, then get a gun, you don't see any danger ? Pretend to think....
Go find me a single kid who never played video games or pretended to use a weapon/fight.

P.S. It seems you and the other leftist oppose letting people think or pretend. I wonder if George Orwell had imagined his dystopia would be created by the left.
AntiMelting

Saint Paul, MN

#30 Feb 7, 2013
He's only been a show for the Country.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#31 Feb 7, 2013
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
Go find me a single kid who never played video games or pretended to use a weapon/fight.
I'm sure there are a few of them out there. They probably all ended up like Norman Bates.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#32 Feb 7, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how it tries to twist the words on the page. Just like he/she/its masters. I write "gang violence" and it gets mistranslated in to "gun violence" as a means to protect he/she/it's disturbed view of the overlord Obama. And an attempt to divert and deflect from the fact that Obama will not address the issue of gang violence and in the case of Chicago, black on black massacre.
When you lie long enough,and often enough
the foolish people will believe you.........A.Hitler
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#33 Feb 7, 2013
He may have been there. Jiggers tend to blend in with their own kind.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#34 Feb 7, 2013
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
Go find me a single kid who never played video games or pretended to use a weapon/fight.
P.S. It seems you and the other leftist oppose letting people think or pretend. I wonder if George Orwell had imagined his dystopia would be created by the left.
Are we talking about in a learning environment, where it's AGAINST THE RULES ???

Gee, have sex on the freeway, then pretend situations aren't relevant ......some more.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#35 Feb 7, 2013
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you just say that a 2nd grader yelling BANG BANG was a problem?
It really doesn't matter how the youth in Chicago (and other areas) are killing each other off. Using guns, beating each other with daisies, dragging each other behind packs of enraged feral sled cats. The point is, as you know, the fact that while Obama is oh so concerned about a school shooting in a nice white neighborhood in New England or Colorado, he seems to turn a blind eye to the black on black violence that accounted for so many dead or maimed youths in Chicago. Maybe it's because it would mean acknowledging the abject failure of black leaders like Jackson and Sharpton and even himself.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#36 Feb 7, 2013
Actually, it matters a lot, unless you so stupid, you feel death by daisy is a danger, dumb*ss ~! LMAORORU~! Nice distraction attempt, but Obama has been speaking to this issue and you're a moron hater.
Maxamillion

Minneapolis, MN

#37 Feb 7, 2013
Obama knows what a mess he created in Chicago.

He has NO DESIRE to return.

AND his plan after he messes up the USA is to retire in Hawaii.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#38 Feb 7, 2013
Last I heard, Hawaii is part of the USA, but in teabagger who knows, right wing nutter ?

Oddly enough, you're a waste of skin and a huge part of America's problem. Go for a walk and pick up trash, be useful for a change.
Bridgework

Olathe, KS

#39 Feb 7, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Are we talking about in a learning environment, where it's AGAINST THE RULES ???
Gee, have sex on the freeway, then pretend situations aren't relevant ......some more.
Yes, a place where specific thoughts and imaginary items are against the rules, yet you want to pretend that is not absurd. Look at how you try to link physical actions to thoughts and imaginary objects. Do you like to pretend that they are the same things?

P.S. Did you agree with the NRA on media violence?
Consistent

Saint Paul, MN

#40 Feb 7, 2013
Maxamillion wrote:
Obama knows what a mess he created in Chicago.
He has NO DESIRE to return.
AND his plan after he messes up the USA is to retire in Hawaii.
According to you Obama was retiring to Hawaii last month.

Did oyu give up on that lie, or just reformulate it?
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#41 Feb 7, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
It really doesn't matter how the youth in Chicago (and other areas) are killing each other off. Using guns, beating each other with daisies, dragging each other behind packs of enraged feral sled cats. The point is, as you know, the fact that while Obama is oh so concerned about a school shooting in a nice white neighborhood in New England or Colorado, he seems to turn a blind eye to the black on black violence that accounted for so many dead or maimed youths in Chicago. Maybe it's because it would mean acknowledging the abject failure of black leaders like Jackson and Sharpton and even himself.
I remember when the one Jigger hit the other Jigger on the head with the big stick. Chicago's Jigger yute are some of the dumbest animals on the planet. Obammy is worshiped by the Hollywood Jigger and the stupid white libs. He doesn't want to diss his peeps from da hood. Who would even want to acknowledge membership to that tribe with the low IQ. Let's remember, when 500 Jiggers get kilt it means thousands got shot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Tue Waikiki murders 586
Don't talk to commies Tue Waikiki murders 3
Get rough & get tough Mon Waikiki murders 2
News From reissues to reunions: What Prince fans can... Apr 24 @Real Kelly 3
#Dump Betsy Hodges! Apr 21 All libertards got 10
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Apr 21 UidiotRaceMakeWor... 36,891
Happy 420! Apr 20 TruDat 2

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages