A Few Dates You Should Share With Republicans

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Bushwacky

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Well golly gee....
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Exciting "LIFE" TROLL....
goose

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Nice bias slant!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The Truth wrote:
Umm, every single bullet point in the original post is a fact, not an opinion. There is no "bias slant", whatever that is.
The Chicago Mob is not stupid, just evil.

King Barry the Magnificent is a Victim because G Bush was a fauch up.(And Barry is Amerika's 2nd Black President ya no!)

Why are you Demokrat Defectives called Children?
goose

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The Truth wrote:
Umm, every single bullet point in the original post is a fact, not an opinion. There is no "bias slant", whatever that is.
If you can't see the bias it would do no good to tell you.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

goose wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't see the bias it would do no good to tell you.
The Sheeple found the Propaganda Piece on the Internet.......so it must be True and Unbiased, or they would be able to post it on the Demokrat Victims Webpages!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

goose wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't see the bias it would do no good to tell you.
Do not mention that G Bush, "The Compassionate Conservative" NEVER Vetoed anything in his 1st 4 Years, and that he actually thought that by entering into the Devils Den, he could "make Friends" with the Evil Demokrats.

Also, if you look at the Sheeples cut/paste, an important fact missing is that the Demokrat Victims party took ove the Legislative Branch in 2006, which is when the real decline began.

I won't mention that King Barry was clearly going to be the New Monarch by May/June 2007, and this is when Capitalists began withdrawing their Trillions of Dollars from the economy.

Those nasty facts!
goose

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 1, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Consistent,
I love your point about the first 4 years of GW. He tried to work with left and you see where that got him. Many of the things the left bash him about were started by the left. You never hear that part of the story!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

911, all Bush....2 wars, all Bush....bad FEMA appointment/response to Katrina, all Bush....housing crisis, all Bush.... Mission Accomplished, with Bin Laden on the loose, ALL BUSH !!!!

Yeah, you're DEFINITELY right.
goose

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bushwhacker wrote:
911, all Bush....2 wars, all Bush....bad FEMA appointment/response to Katrina, all Bush....housing crisis, all Bush.... Mission Accomplished, with Bin Laden on the loose, ALL BUSH !!!!
Yeah, you're DEFINITELY right.
more B.S. from the Slew!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

911, all Bush....2 wars, all Bush....bad FEMA appointment/response to Katrina, all Bush....housing crisis, all Bush.... Mission Accomplished, with Bin Laden on the loose, ALL BUSH !!!!

Yeah, you're DEFINITELY right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Brian_G 31,761
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Educated Hillbilly 26,160
Drop one word....add one word game 8 hr _Zoey_ 49
Discovery of Somali stink bug in Duluth may mea... (Mar '13) 10 hr Capt Crunch 9
Muslims smelling up the light rail 14 hr General DeShawn Patton 11
Gov. Rick Perry Snubs Obama's Handshake Request 14 hr General DeShawn Patton 1
IRS emails "lost" 15 hr LIbEralS 31
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••