Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

More government waste!$1.5 million down the drain.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/feds-spend-15...
non-starter

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

cantmakeitup wrote:
Why not the study on why they drive Subaru and Ford Rangers?
Tribal Matters

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

cantmakeitup wrote:
Excellent topic cantmakeitup and worth the money spent. Why are they fat? Why are they ugly? Do we have the answer? We do know they are "eaters."
Tribal Matters

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Why not the study on why they drive Subaru and Ford Rangers?
Great point non-starter. Did you know the Subaru is the car of the liberal? It's a very common car in Madison, Wi.

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

I cannot answer your questions except to say that the ones I have encountered in, for example, the workplace, or on the news when they cover the rally's and protests, never look like the ones we see on TV and in the movies.
Bushwhacked

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

THis study will provide insight in all kinds of obesity, except teabagget FATHEADS ~~!
Bushwhacked

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Slewsie dear, the government is interested in you. I am so proud of you hun.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Isn't this interesting?

Under Obama's Sequestration, old folks will go without Meals On Wheels, but we are going to study why Lesbos are fat and gay guys are not.

Tell me again what a wonderful President the Empty Suit is. Please, tell me how he cares for these old folks that he is going to starve.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Gay stalker seems tropical, for the wing nut right.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Smart Liberal wrote:
Isn't this interesting?
Under Obama's Sequestration, old folks will go without Meals On Wheels, but we are going to study why Lesbos are fat and gay guys are not.
Tell me again what a wonderful President the Empty Suit is. Please, tell me how he cares for these old folks that he is going to starve.
It's interesting you commenting, without reading, dumbass.

"The NIH is currently assessing the impact on funding due to sequestration," said Robert Bock, Press Officer for the NICHD. "It is not possible to say how this (or any other NIH grant) will be affected in the long term beyond the 90 percent funding levels already in place."

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Tribal Matters wrote:
<quoted text>Great point non-starter. Did you know the Subaru is the car of the liberal? It's a very common car in Madison, Wi.
And here all this time I thought it was the Volvo and the Toyota Priapus.

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Smart Liberal wrote:
Isn't this interesting?
$1.5 mil would buy a lot of meals on wheels. You would think it was obvious by now. Most people are fat because they eat too much and don't exercise. Does it really matter if they are lesbian or not?

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
$1.5 mil would buy a lot of meals on wheels. You would think it was obvious by now. Most people are fat because they eat too much and don't exercise. Does it really matter if they are lesbian or not?
"Most people are fat because they eat too much and don't exercise."

I hope you got your 50% cut of the $1.5 million for the consulting fee. You earned it just as much as most govt consutltants do.

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
"Most people are fat because they eat too much and don't exercise."
I hope you got your 50% cut of the $1.5 million for the consulting fee. You earned it just as much as most govt consutltants do.
I think I should get more since the standards for calculating obesity changed some years ago and are not terribly accurate. But that change caused the number of "obese" people to rise dramatically. This change also created a whole new revenue stream for a number of opportunistic businesses.

Here's why:

http://www.beautyredefined.net/redefining-hea...

Tribal Matters

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
And here all this time I thought it was the Volvo and the Toyota Priapus.
I saw a lot of those cars in Madison as well. But it seemed 1 out of 10 cars in Madison was a Subaru with an Obama sticker.

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I should get more since the standards for calculating obesity changed some years ago and are not terribly accurate. But that change caused the number of "obese" people to rise dramatically. This change also created a whole new revenue stream for a number of opportunistic businesses.
Here's why:
http://www.beautyredefined.net/redefining-hea...
I think you ought to get all of the money.

In 12 short words, you told far more than the 2,282 (as calculated by MS Word, not counted by me) piece of literature that you linked to.

In fact, since you did it in less than 1/2 of 1% of the space taken up by the other piece, you ought to get a 100% bonus on top of the $1.5 million.

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you ought to get all of the money.
In 12 short words, you told far more than the 2,282 (as calculated by MS Word, not counted by me) piece of literature that you linked to.
In fact, since you did it in less than 1/2 of 1% of the space taken up by the other piece, you ought to get a 100% bonus on top of the $1.5 million.
Let's donate that bonus to Meals on Wheels.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Chaz Bono

Chaz Salvatore Bono is an American transgender advocate, writer, and musician. He is the only child of American entertainers Sonny and Cher, though each had children from other relationships. He is a transgender man.
http://a.abcnews.go.com/images/Entertainment/...

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

CRASSUS wrote:
Chaz Bono
Chaz Salvatore Bono is an American transgender advocate, writer, and musician. He is the only child of American entertainers Sonny and Cher, though each had children from other relationships. He is a transgender man.
http://a.abcnews.go.com/images/Entertainment/...
Fine, we'll send a couple-six meals on wheels to Chaz. Even if she is still, biologically, a girl. Chromosomes don't lie.

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's donate that bonus to Meals on Wheels.
There are some things in this world that should never be happen, and some things that should never stop happening.

Funding some study to the tune of $1.5 million to find out why Lesbos are fat is one that should never see the light of day.

Keeping Meals On Wheels going is one that should never be questioned.

Why are we having this discussion? Oh, yeah. Obama would rather starve old folks while pumping millions to the Dykes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA: I'm Not Interested in Photo-Ops 13 min or maybe 6
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Bellweather 31,765
Own a GM Vehicle 1 hr Bellweather 1
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr voting taxpayer 26,161
Drop one word....add one word game 11 hr _Zoey_ 49
Discovery of Somali stink bug in Duluth may mea... (Mar '13) 13 hr Capt Crunch 9
Muslims smelling up the light rail 18 hr General DeShawn Patton 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE