11,269 New Democrat Voters Every Day

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#1 Feb 13, 2013
Obama is doing the job his puppet masters have hired him to do. He is destroying the US economy to the point where our country will be "fundamentally transformed".

Every day, there are 11,269 people who can no longer survive without their government cheese that is delivered by Barack Hussein Obama.

----------

Food Stamp Rolls in America Now Surpass the Population of Spain

February 11, 2013

( CNSNews.com )– Since taking office in 2009, food stamp rolls under President Barack Obama have risen to more than 47 million people in America, exceeding the population of Spain.

“Now is the time to act boldly and wisely – to not only revive this economy, but to build a new foundation for lasting prosperity,” said Obama during his first joint session address to Congress on Feb. 24, 2009.

Since then, the number of participants enrolled in food stamps, known as the Supplemental Assistance Nutrition Program (SNAP), has risen substantially.

When Obama entered office in January 2009 there were 31,939,110 Americans receiving food stamps. As of November 2012—the most recent data available—there were 47,692,896 Americans enrolled, an increase of 49.3 percent.

According to the 2011 census, Spain had a population of 46,815,916.

Furthermore, between January 2009 and November 2012 the food stamp program added approximately an average 11,269 recipients per day.

President Obama will deliver his fourth State of the Union address Tuesday evening. Obama is expected to focus on jobs and the economy.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/food-stamp-ro...
AntiMelting

New Richmond, WI

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Almost to the tipping point. Where will they get food when it runs out? Not from all the people clearing the ammo shelves, that I do know.

Hopefully the bottom-feeders flock to Summit avenue and politely knock on all doors that have "no guns allowed" signs, including the governor's.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#3 Feb 13, 2013
AntiMelting wrote:
Almost to the tipping point. Where will they get food when it runs out? Not from all the people clearing the ammo shelves, that I do know.
Hopefully the bottom-feeders flock to Summit avenue and politely knock on all doors that have "no guns allowed" signs, including the governor's.
Isn't it sad? More than the population of Spain.

And I still have my offer on the table for all the anti-gun zealots. I will print up a very nice "Proud to be a gun free home" sign for any Lib that will post it on his front door.

Strange that I had no takers for the sign offer.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Feb 13, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it sad? More than the population of Spain.
And I still have my offer on the table for all the anti-gun zealots. I will print up a very nice "Proud to be a gun free home" sign for any Lib that will post it on his front door.
Strange that I had no takers for the sign offer.
So what percentage of the 65,899,625 votes that Obama got in the 2012 election did the food stamp contingency provide? Seems like that would make a case for the free stuff argument right there.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Feb 13, 2013
11,269 former republicans are now joining the Democrats,they claim that their old party is full of wacko losers and they just can't take it anymore.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#6 Feb 13, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it sad? More than the population of Spain.
And I still have my offer on the table for all the anti-gun zealots. I will print up a very nice "Proud to be a gun free home" sign for any Lib that will post it on his front door.
Strange that I had no takers for the sign offer.
Sorry pal, you're so broke it Hertz.

Trolls/ball sack boi<quoted text> If you can find a flux capacitor, I will travel back in time with Michael J Fox, log in to Topix, and complain about Bush, Sure! You wont catch me defending Bush. He made PLENTY of mistakes.
I have never said Bush didn't make mistakes. I will even admit that they affected Obama's presidency...

IrishMN <quoted text>
When have you ever seen me beating the drum for Bush by saying he did not start diggin us into the hole we are in?
The best thing Bush did was leave office.
We could not afford 4 more years of GWB.....

Yet, ALL of you hypocrite humper bois CRY, whenever we mention ANY Bush culpability !??? WOW ! What a pair.... Mae West would be proud of you boobs ! LMAOROTF !
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#7 Feb 13, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>So what percentage of the 65,899,625 votes that Obama got in the 2012 election did the food stamp contingency provide? Seems like that would make a case for the free stuff argument right there.
Are you counting all the folks who work at greedy Wal-Mart or the non-union folks making money for the Pizza guy worth $600 million, but they can't afford the product ??? Funny, YOU create the problem, with low wages, then sneer at the folks who clean up after you ??? Poor PIG !
Amused Slew

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Feb 13, 2013
just look at all the liberals waiting by their mail box for their govt check, the govt is the largest employee, that is not a good thing for AMERICA.
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry pal, you're so broke it Hertz.
Trolls/ball sack boi<quoted text> If you can find a flux capacitor, I will travel back in time with Michael J Fox, log in to Topix, and complain about Bush, Sure! You wont catch me defending Bush. He made PLENTY of mistakes.
I have never said Bush didn't make mistakes. I will even admit that they affected Obama's presidency...
IrishMN <quoted text>
When have you ever seen me beating the drum for Bush by saying he did not start diggin us into the hole we are in?
The best thing Bush did was leave office.
We could not afford 4 more years of GWB.....
Yet, ALL of you hypocrite humper bois CRY, whenever we mention ANY Bush culpability !??? WOW ! What a pair.... Mae West would be proud of you boobs ! LMAOROTF !
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Concerned about America, as you call folks gay, drugged, and post like a complete *SS ?? Sure you are partisan, lying troll...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
N. Korea calls Obama a 'monkey' 1 hr Sunshine 7
Bruce Hartigan had a noble heart 2 hr Sunshine 2
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 4 hr American_Sons 22
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 6 hr litesong 33,488
CNN at the Dead Cops Funeral Fri Icantbreathe 5
America: It's Black against White Fri Kim Jong Obama 1
Thanks Obama for low gas pricex Fri Sunshine 12
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:50 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:50PM
Micah Hyde punt return gives Packers 7-0 lead
NBC Sports 2:37 PM
Aaron Rodgers limps off the field after throwing touchdown pass
Bleacher Report 2:40 PM
Rodgers (Calf) Carted Off; Return Questionable
Yahoo! Sports 2:54 PM
QB Rodgers leaves with calf injury
ESPN 2:56 PM
Packers QB Rodgers (calf) carted off early