Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Apr 21, 2013
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

So, NOW you're blaming Obama for the Bush Failure years ??? Poor guy gets blamed for ALL your parties problems....

What a complete child...
goose

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

THAT is his hope and change!
Pasty Gray

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 19, 2013
 
Pasty Gray

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

LIbEralS wrote:
Obama’s Plan to Destroy America Hatched at Columbia Says Classmate:
...
The plan was revolting, but brilliant. Cloward and Piven taught that America could only be destroyed from within. Only by overwhelming the system with debt, welfare, and entitlements could capitalism and the America economy be destroyed. So the plan was to make a majority of Americans dependent on welfare, food stamps, disability, unemployment, and entitlements of all kinds. Then, under the weight of the debt, the system would implode and the economy collapse, bankrupting business owners (i.e. conservative donors). Americans would be brought to their knees, begging for big government to save them. Voila – you’d have a new system.
A system based on fairness, equality and social justice. It’s called Socialism.
Sound familiar?
http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/obamas-...
The 2014 Campaign Propaganda for the Sheeple has been released.

No longer will the Comrades eclaim "Forward Sheeple".

The new Slogan that will buy the Votes is a bit of a "play" on an old Campaign Slogan.....

The new Slogan for the Collectivist Demokrat Diversity Sheeple is;

"A pressure Cooker in every Concrete Cell"!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LIbEralS wrote:
Obama’s Plan to Destroy America Hatched at Columbia Says Classmate:
...
The plan was revolting, but brilliant. Cloward and Piven taught that America could only be destroyed from within. Only by overwhelming the system with debt, welfare, and entitlements could capitalism and the America economy be destroyed. So the plan was to make a majority of Americans dependent on welfare, food stamps, disability, unemployment, and entitlements of all kinds. Then, under the weight of the debt, the system would implode and the economy collapse, bankrupting business owners (i.e. conservative donors). Americans would be brought to their knees, begging for big government to save them. Voila – you’d have a new system.
A system based on fairness, equality and social justice. It’s called Socialism.
Sound familiar?
http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/obamas-...
Well at least you were honest for once,you hate fairness,equality and social justice so what is the system you prefer?
Pansy Gay

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 19, 2013
 
Con has a nephew who died in the military.... at various times. IT'S still using up their GI benefits....

Too bad, you don't have more moron "family" to put to rest !!!

There's a party goin' on right here
A celebration to last throughout the years
So bring your good times and your laughter too
We gonna celebrate your party with you
Come on now, celebration
Let's all celebrate and have a good time
Celebration We gonna celebrate and have a good time

Pretty funny, since con was "celebrating" at the time.... LMAOROFU~!!

As for "defective", If needing food stamps and being drunk for 2 years is "normal" you can have it... SUCKS TO BE y-o-u, humper !
Get The Needle

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least you were honest for once,you hate fairness,equality and social justice so what is the system you prefer?
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/brea...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Pansy Gay wrote:
Con has a nephew who died in the military.... at various times. IT'S still using up their GI benefits....
Too bad, you don't have more moron "family" to put to rest !!!
There's a party goin' on right here
A celebration to last throughout the years
So bring your good times and your laughter too
We gonna celebrate your party with you
Come on now, celebration
Let's all celebrate and have a good time
Celebration We gonna celebrate and have a good time
Pretty funny, since con was "celebrating" at the time.... LMAOROFU~!!
As for "defective", If needing food stamps and being drunk for 2 years is "normal" you can have it... SUCKS TO BE y-o-u, humper !
He probably still votes too under his dead nephew name too!
Pansy Gay

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

They were this close(.........

Wayne Allyn Root is a Capitalist Evangelist, entrepreneur, and Libertarian-conservative Republican. He is a former Libertarian vice presidential nominee.

Yep, shared a doobie, right ?
Get The Needle

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

The "Best ub da Commbunity" Award goes to.....

http://www.ajc.com/gallery/news/local-educati...

"I am finally proud to be an Amerikan!"
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

allegedly -Represented as existing or as being as described but not so proved; supposed.

I suppose you're currently drunk...so according to con "logic"...... WHOOO HOOO, right~!!!???
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 21, 2013
 
allegedly -Represented as existing or as being as described but not so proved; supposed.

I suppose you're currently drunk...so according to con "logic"...... WHOOO HOOO, right~!!!???
Bushwhacker

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 21, 2013
 
Somb ub da "folks" was allegin that I was doin it fo somb Free Shaat, but i been doin dem fo "love"!

And the BOI's in White suits dey strap me done. De saib You Pasty Gray Pig gonsa gits it now.

I saib not no Be Gibbin me "The Needle" that Thorazine be somb hot shaat in d neeble!

Dey be pissin bout da AIDs i been gots from Uncle daddy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••