Police discover body of missing 4-yea...

Police discover body of missing 4-year-old boy

There are 87 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 10, 2008, titled Police discover body of missing 4-year-old boy. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Police have recovered the body of a 4-year-old boy who disappeared from his Minneapolis home in the company of a family acquaintance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
beer belly

AOL

#91 Mar 30, 2008
Once the culprit is caught he should be burned at the stake, alive! And his ash's should be thrown down the gutter and washed away cleansing the streets.
Anna

Duluth, GA

#105 Apr 29, 2008
Jas in saint paul we are praying 4 you god bless.
DeeAvian Kreighbaum

Saint Paul, MN

#106 Feb 25, 2014
This is my mom and I can assure you that she didn't do it her ex boyfriends new girlfriend cause that four year old was my brother and I was there that night...

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#107 Feb 25, 2014
Free sorta wrote:
What does an Amber Alert have do with the death of this poor child.
I have an idea...how about mourning for the short life and probable awful death of this baby.
How about if we lament the poor choices of his biological parents and the circumstances he was left to in his life.
How about if we do not resort to blaming the state for not applying this "Feel Good" tool every time a parent makes a bad choice.
The state is not responsible, and the phony attempts to blame anything other than his biological parents choices, takes responsibility away from the real culprits...His family.
God rest this childs poor suffering soul.
Because the child's caretaker reported him missing.
When a child goes missing. The authorities issue the Amber Alert. In order to hopefully find the child alive.
Child Abuse Continues

Saint Paul, MN

#108 Feb 26, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the child's caretaker reported him missing.
When a child goes missing. The authorities issue the Amber Alert. In order to hopefully find the child alive.
There are suppose to be agencies that can help stop child abuse but sometimes nothing can be done until the child is hurt seriously or killed, even if, it has been reported to numerous agencies. It is, and has been since the 1970"s a vicious battle. Sadly enough if the abused children do live, they obviously have mental health issues and sometimes end up using drugs and involved in crime. The term "If You See It, Report It" only works if the agency you report it to actually investigates and removes the child. Brain trauma from abuse has been researched and is very serious physically and emotionally. This is another tragic story which you see over and over again.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#109 Feb 26, 2014
Child Abuse Continues wrote:
<quoted text>
There are suppose to be agencies that can help stop child abuse but sometimes nothing can be done until the child is hurt seriously or killed, even if, it has been reported to numerous agencies. It is, and has been since the 1970"s a vicious battle. Sadly enough if the abused children do live, they obviously have mental health issues and sometimes end up using drugs and involved in crime. The term "If You See It, Report It" only works if the agency you report it to actually investigates and removes the child. Brain trauma from abuse has been researched and is very serious physically and emotionally. This is another tragic story which you see over and over again.
One of the most difficult issues with abuse, be it sexual, physical or psychological, is that it is self propagating. Most, if not all, abusers were themselves abused. Each one is essentially passing on this pattern to the next generation.(whether they realize it or not)
Which begs the question; just how far back does this go?
At what point did humans decide it was all right to exploit their own children.
Cassandra Caples

United States

#110 May 7, 2015
Just now seeing this page am demond mother and thanks for Wat you said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
He ended the Iraq war 8 hr Normal is OK 13
Ben Carson: #BlackLivesMatter misfire 8 hr Phineas 19
Black Lies Matter to Disrupt State Fair! 13 hr Little Boy Blue 55
clinton probe extends to key aides 13 hr Yikes Reply 27
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 15 hr Intrepid Surfer 316
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) 21 hr MensaDog 204
Witch hunt is over. 21 hr Mensa Toilet IT 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages