Suspect identified in deadly Vegas St...

Suspect identified in deadly Vegas Strip shooting

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#1 Feb 24, 2013
Yeah! That's right. We're talkin Jiggas again.

"According to reports, the Range Rover pulled up and allegedly opened fire into the Maserati near a stoplight in the pre-dawn hours. A passenger was injured by the gunfire and Cherry was killed, causing the car to spin out of control. The careening silver Maserati smashed into a taxicab, trapping the passenger and driver and causing the cab to burst into flames; both occupants were killed, police said.

In a scene witnesses describe as looking like a Hollywood set, a confrontation between a group of men escalated into a shooting, multiple vehicle pileup, and an exploding taxicab. The incident left three people dead. NBC's Miguel Almaguer reports.

Then, the Maserati smashed into three other cars before coming to a stop.

The taxi driver was identified as Michael Boldon, 62, of Las Vegas. His passenger was Sandra Sutton-Wasmund, 48, of Maple Valley, Wash. She was a two-time breast cancer survivor. Both died of "multiple blunt force injuries," the coroner's office said."
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/23/17...
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#2 Feb 24, 2013
Looks like we're talking dangerous guns....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amazing 4 blacks IDed on race 4 hr Gerry 9
Gayism the mental illness 4 hr Wrong 2
Black Lies Matter to Disrupt State Fair! 4 hr Wrong 63
Team Obama behind IRS Scandal (May '13) 17 hr LIbErals 115
News St. Paul man convicted of stabbing wife 64 time... (Apr '11) 19 hr dGo mdDaen lyHo i... 21
Hillary should pay for Benghazi (Apr '14) 19 hr Normal is OK 51
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) Fri Intrepid Surfer 318
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages