Lovers Of Diversity Are At It Again

Lovers Of Diversity Are At It Again

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#1 Mar 10, 2014
If this was "White Twitter", people would be in jail by now. Why is this not racist?

----------

Black Twitter grows into online force

By Jesse J. Holland
Associated Press

WASHINGTON — The hashtag gave it away.

When a Florida jury convicted Michael Dunn of attempted murder, but not actual murder, in the shooting death of black teenager Jordan Davis, the hashtag #dangerousblackkids popped up on Twitter. Users posted photos of black babies and toddlers, spoofing the fear that Dunn testified he felt before opening fire on a car full of teens at a convenience store.

That hashtag was the calling card of Black Twitter, a small corner of the social media giant where an unabashedly black spin on life gets served up in 140-character installments.

Black Twitter holds court on pretty much everything from President Barack Obama to the latest TV reality show antics. But Black Twitter can also turn activist quickly. When it does, things happen — like the cancellation of a book deal for a juror in the George Zimmerman trial, or the demise of Zimmerman’s subsequent attempt to star at celebrity boxing.

Catchy hashtags are a hallmark and give clues that the tweeting in question is a Black Twitter thing.

“It’s kind of like the black table in the lunchroom, sort of, where people with like interests and experiences, and ways of talking and communication, lump together and talk among themselves,” said Tracy Clayton, a blogger and editor at Buzzfeed known on Twitter as @brokeymcpoverty.
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Mar 10, 2014
It's nice to know that the tough guy bully with will die in prison.

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#3 Mar 10, 2014
Maverick wrote:
It's nice to know that the tough guy bully with will die in prison.
Aw come on, fake black guy. Stay on topic for once, will you? Now ... I am sure you will say that the Black Twitter is not racist.

That means that when Crassus comes back on here and touts his White Twitter, you will be good with that, right?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Mar 12, 2014
Bushwhacker wrote:
If it's open to all, it's not racist...
But, you certainly are & it's KILLING your party....
THANKS !
With minorities & women, WE WIN !!!
LMAO !
Pretty funny, after the election YOU complained about Obama getting the black / women vote...
BUT BUT BUT ~!
LMAO !
The party of the angry white man,dinosauers ,are falling apart and dying out,their only hope is to buy off more votes,when the koch bros die off so will their own greedy crumb catching base.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Mar 12, 2014
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
The age of the internet is wonderful. It gives losers like you a chance to look things up before you respond.(Well, maybe not you. But other people who know how to use the internet.)
I am willing to be that if you went to the "15 Now" rally this Saturday, you will hear the term Koch Brothers more than 100 times.
I am also willing to bet that not more than 3% of the attendees at that rally would be able to say anything factual about the Koch Brothers - other than they are not Democrats.
When you have nothing of substance to offer ... you can always scream "Koch Brothers" and listen to the uneducated offer their opinions on them.
Lie,lie,lie Blah,blah,blah, you're this and you're that screw you idiot you will never be as sharp as I. hahahaha,I was loading the internet with information on a 88 column punch card preparing
knowledge for dummy's like you, and screw you again and the koch bros own all of you crumb chaser,and it's back firing again and do you know why because money can't buy YOU and You types love loser just like when your Gawd rush limbaugh tried to buy the st.louis Rams,he had the money but not the love and the NFL commissor said No,sorry rush were bringing people together and not dividing them and the junkie himself cried like a beetch for months on the air hahahaha.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Diraeli

Sedona, AZ

#13 Mar 12, 2014
SeaHawks wrote:
<quoted text>When you say, " willing to bet" all I can do is sadly shake my head, for the man who never materialized....
Hopefully, your parents BOTH died in childbirth...
Red is twice the man you are & that's including ALL moniKKKers....
LMAO !
Good post !! Almost as good as this other post by you.

"Little bois are my favorite toys, but they break so easy." from the writings of the Seattle Slime, in one of his other disguises

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Mar 12, 2014
Diraeli wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post !! Almost as good as this other post by you.
"Little bois are my favorite toys, but they break so easy." from the writings of the Seattle Slime, in one of his other disguises
Wassup with that Zionist name of yours now cruncie hahaha
I don't think that your going to get a way with it LOL. Diraeli the Israeli.

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#16 Mar 13, 2014
Maverick wrote:
<quoted text> Wassup with that Zionist name of yours now cruncie hahaha
I don't think that your going to get a way with it LOL. Diraeli the Israeli.
"Wassup" with your devout hatred of Jews and more recently, Mexicans.
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Mar 13, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
"Wassup" with your devout hatred of Jews and more recently, Mexicans.
I love everyone! I just despise liars.
Disraeli

Sedona, AZ

#20 Mar 13, 2014
Maverick wrote:
<quoted text>
I love everyone! I just despise liars.
Self hatred can be very destructive. Fortunately, there is very little of you to be destroyed. Certainly you will not be missed.
Chavez

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Mar 13, 2014
Disraeli wrote:
<quoted text>
Self hatred can be very destructive. Fortunately, there is very little of you to be destroyed. Certainly you will not be missed.
You're never been missed,at least I get more replies and have a far better and more postive icon count then you could ever have,just think when your as get deported who will miss your as.
LiBerals

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Mar 13, 2014
IrishMN wrote:
If this was "White Twitter", people would be in jail by now. Why is this not racist?
----------
Black Twitter grows into online force
By Jesse J. Holland
Associated Press
WASHINGTON — The hashtag gave it away.
When a Florida jury convicted Michael Dunn of attempted murder, but not actual murder, in the shooting death of black teenager Jordan Davis, the hashtag #dangerousblackkids popped up on Twitter. Users posted photos of black babies and toddlers, spoofing the fear that Dunn testified he felt before opening fire on a car full of teens at a convenience store.
That hashtag was the calling card of Black Twitter, a small corner of the social media giant where an unabashedly black spin on life gets served up in 140-character installments.
Black Twitter holds court on pretty much everything from President Barack Obama to the latest TV reality show antics. But Black Twitter can also turn activist quickly. When it does, things happen — like the cancellation of a book deal for a juror in the George Zimmerman trial, or the demise of Zimmerman’s subsequent attempt to star at celebrity boxing.
Catchy hashtags are a hallmark and give clues that the tweeting in question is a Black Twitter thing.
“It’s kind of like the black table in the lunchroom, sort of, where people with like interests and experiences, and ways of talking and communication, lump together and talk among themselves,” said Tracy Clayton, a blogger and editor at Buzzfeed known on Twitter as @brokeymcpoverty.
The visonary lies to himself,the liar only to others.........Lincoln.
Disraeli

Sedona, AZ

#25 Mar 13, 2014
Ergo wrote:
I saw lovers of diversity & figured it was a "tell all" about republican women's exploits in the world of forbidden love....
Come on coniKKKer, your wife wanted a man & preferred darker barrys, right ??
LMAO !
Let me buy you another drink, & WE CAN TALK LIKE MAN....
Real men don't talk in a bent over position. Pull up your tutu, it's slipping. lol
Disraeli

Sedona, AZ

#27 Mar 13, 2014
Chavez wrote:
<quoted text> You're never been missed,at least I get more replies and have a far better and more postive icon count then you could ever have,just think when your as get deported who will miss your as.
Yes, you a real force on the internet. Fortunately, others have a real life outside of the fantasy world that you live in. If we others had to live with embarrassing thought that our words were convincing others to believe in a political lie and a [political liar such as Omugabe, it would be most difficult.
LiBerals

Saint Paul, MN

#28 Mar 13, 2014
Disraeli wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you a real force on the internet. Fortunately, others have a real life outside of the fantasy world that you live in. If we others had to live with embarrassing thought that our words were convincing others to believe in a political lie and a [political liar such as Omugabe, it would be most difficult.
Speak English please,I didn't understand a word you said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
massive brainwashing 1 hr TOASTER 16
puppy monkey baby 4 hr space ace 1
recall mark dayton 5 hr UNcleSam 6
super bowl picks 6 hr space ace 10
super bowl thread 8 hr space ace 2
News Chelsea Clinton rallies the faithful in Twin Ci... 9 hr FOVR 17
Obama Policy " Catch and Release " 9 hr FOVR 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages