Colorado school bars transgendered 1s...

Colorado school bars transgendered 1st-grader from using girls' restroom

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Just like she did during the first half of the school year, first grader Coy Mathis wants to use the girls' restroom at her Colorado elementary school. But school officials won't let her.

The reason? Coy is transgendered, born with male sex organs but a child who identifies herself as female.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/27/us/colorado-tra...
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Feb 27, 2013
The child got more courage then you do!

“I Want To Be Evil”

Since: Feb 13

I Wanna Be Bad

#3 Feb 27, 2013
Scratch the surface of this story and you will find Moonbat Parents who don't know how to say "NO" to their kid. Hopefully little Coy will outgrow his disorder. I don't have any such hope for the parents!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Miss Piggy Chops wrote:
Scratch the surface of this story and you will find Moonbat Parents who don't know how to say "NO" to their kid. Hopefully little Coy will outgrow his disorder. I don't have any such hope for the parents!
You can say that again Piggy!

"Coy's parents see it differently.

By forcing Coy to use a different bathroom than all the other girls, the school is "targeting her for stigma, bullying and harassment," Michael Silverman, one of Coy's lawyers and the executive director of the Transgender Legal Defense & Education Fund, said."

"On Wednesday, Coy's parents will announce that they will file a complaint with the Colorado Civil Rights Division."

"He added that the district adheres to the Colorado Anti-Discrimination Act because "Coy attends class as all other students, is permitted to wear girls' clothes, and is referred to as the parents have requested."

Moonbat parents.

“I Want To Be Evil”

Since: Feb 13

I Wanna Be Bad

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Purple hair and girl's clothes in first grade. Next the parents will sue because little Coy is being bullied!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

#6 Feb 27, 2013
She's transgendered, of course it an unusual circumstance... Odd, you're so clueless/classless..... like always.

Rogers, MN

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Miss Piggy Chops wrote:
Purple hair and girl's clothes in first grade. Next the parents will sue because little Coy is being bullied!
And make no mistake, sooner or later, little Coy will be bullied. And the school will be blamed. And the idiot parents of the boy will moan and wail. And the lawyers will queue up. And the school district will settle. And the talk shows will call.

All because the parents could not bring themselves to explain gender to their son and explain to him that no matter what he wears or chooses to believe, chromosomes don't lie. He is a male.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

#8 Feb 27, 2013
Actually, he's a transgender and you're a dumb drama queen, who hates anyone who is different, because you're old and grouchy. Poor cantgetitup....

Rogers, MN

#9 Feb 27, 2013
Miss Piggy Chops wrote:
Bushwhacker wrote:
Actually, he's a transgender and you're a dumb drama queen, who hates anyone who is different, because you're old and grouchy. Poor cantgetitup....
You saw the pic in the article Piggy.
Do you suppose that this is how honey slew slew likes he/she/its "little bois" and "favorite toys"?
Kind of disturbing, don't you think?
Ralph

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Feb 27, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
And make no mistake, sooner or later, little Coy will be bullied. And the school will be blamed. And the idiot parents of the boy will moan and wail. And the lawyers will queue up. And the school district will settle. And the talk shows will call.
All because the parents could not bring themselves to explain gender to their son and explain to him that no matter what he wears or chooses to believe, chromosomes don't lie. He is a male.
Home schooling would work well for the little fella. His "parents" can transform "it" into whatever they choose.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

#11 Feb 27, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You saw the pic in the article Piggy.
Do you suppose that this is how honey slew slew likes he/she/its "little bois" and "favorite toys"?
Kind of disturbing, don't you think?
You're one of the bois... Still claiming you've been buggered ?? Wasn't me, so unless you've got eyes in the back of your head, it's your "position", putz.
Bridgework

Olathe, KS

#12 Feb 27, 2013
Miss Piggy Chops wrote:
Parents who have been dressing him as a girl since he was 18 months old and whose parents have been calling him a her since then. No wonder the boy is confused. YOU DO NOT HAVE A SEXUAL IDENTITY AT 18 MONTHS OR EVEN 7 YEARS! Not to mention he is a boy and him using the girl’s rest room could be a concern for actual female students and their parents.
Bushwhacked

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Feb 27, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Slewsie dear, as you approach the deadline for when you have to decide if you are going to have the operation, you need to begin thinking about how you will tell everyone. Maybe Topix is a good way to make the big announcement, hun.
Ralph

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Feb 28, 2013
IF mommy and daddy want to raise an abnormal kid then they should do that in the privacy of their home.

Home school...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Feb 28, 2013
I know exactly what this child is going through...I have both a who ha and a woo woo.
Ralph

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Feb 28, 2013
redeemer wrote:
I know exactly what this child is going through...I have both a who ha and a woo woo.
Then you can go phock yourself.
Ralph

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Feb 28, 2013
IF mommy and daddy want to raise an abnormal kid then they should do that in the privacy of their home.

Home school...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mohamed Noor is Proof That "Blue Lives" are a F... 1 hr BuildTheWall 1
Liberals are trying to destroy america 1 hr Cat Man 78
Bye bye Betsy...Bye bye Betsy 2 hr Davycrockett 18
Trump Bans Trans Military 2 hr Davycrockett 27
I love waking up to a Trump presidency 3 hr silly rabbit laug... 34
Zero Point SH|T 9 hr cowboy chris 7
Somali brutaliy beats Woman 12 hr defeat Maxine Warren 92

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance