Unions Take themselves out of thousan...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#59 Aug 1, 2013
The company’s CEO got a 300% salary increase from $750,000 to $2,250,000, and other top executives received raises worth hundreds-of-thousands of dollars.

MEANWHILE-

The worker's pay slid and management kept $3 per hour of their pensions funds...

Seems fair, IF you hate American workers.....

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#69 Aug 2, 2013
The End is Near wrote:
The twit is the one who makes unfounded assumptions.
My financial and shelter situations are private and you have no GD idea.
Very true. that troll ASSUMES I'm still living with a pervert. When I got rid of the one I had. And the one that was my neighbor, died off due to old age.
As well as it assumed in a different thread of all the work I did in the factory. As in what I did.
It also assumes that like many folks on the street that it most likely could have walked in and did everything that I did in the place. It does not realize that in many factories that unskilled is for the most basic jobs, And not all the jobs in the factory line of work is unskilled.
Heck, none of the paper pushers could do the work factory workers can do. They would try and then run back crying and look for the aspirin for their aching hands after being on the line for ten minutes while I was shaking my head.
Once my daughter is old enough, say about 18, AND I have the OK from my husband to work a outside job. I'm thinking of heading back to a factory for a few years.
Reason to have the OK from my husband. Well he is the Head of the household here. And what he says for how this household is to operate, is how things are here.
John Lee Anonymous

Minneapolis, MN

#74 Aug 2, 2013
The End is Near wrote:
<quoted text>Wow,,,,,$150,000 dollars!! Bet your really proud of that!
Wow, you believe the Whacker has ANY money? She went broke in the middle of her gender re-assignment, hence the sick sexual innuendo in most of her comments. She's so confused!

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#75 Aug 2, 2013
John Lee Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you believe the Whacker has ANY money? She went broke in the middle of her gender re-assignment, hence the sick sexual innuendo in most of her comments. She's so confused!
The troll also assumes that it can buy me as though I was a slave on the auction block.
The troll either forgot or assumes that the 13TH Amendment does not exist. That or the troll hopes that the 13th did not exist.
One can see that some folks like the troll, wish that slavery was still legal. When thank the Deities slavery is not legal. And that it took the Republican Party to create the 13TH Amendment.
redeemer

Rockwall, TX

#76 Aug 2, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
The troll also assumes that it can buy me as though I was a slave on the auction block.
The troll either forgot or assumes that the 13TH Amendment does not exist. That or the troll hopes that the 13th did not exist.
One can see that some folks like the troll, wish that slavery was still legal. When thank the Deities slavery is not legal. And that it took the Republican Party to create the 13TH Amendment.
I like the troll. His small wein doesn't hurt me.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#82 Aug 5, 2013
Blern wrote:
You like to make up numbers and clearly have no clue what businesses spend and what things cost. When someone says they 'make' an amount of money, that means pre tax wages. That does not include the cost of earned paid time off or benefit load, just the employee payment. The real cost of that employee, from the employers perspective, could be much higher.
The $700 a week he is getting now, or $17.50 per hour, is still high for a delivery driver but much more reasonable than what Hostess was dishing out. I'll bet he likes not having a union leach off a percentage of his pay for themselves, too.
You could have just stopped after the first sentence. It would have saved you some typing and the rest of us would have understood. Well, all but one anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amazing 4 blacks IDed on race 3 hr Normal is OK 1
Team Obama behind IRS Scandal (May '13) 4 hr LIbErals 115
News St. Paul man convicted of stabbing wife 64 time... (Apr '11) 6 hr dGo mdDaen lyHo i... 21
Hillary should pay for Benghazi (Apr '14) 6 hr Normal is OK 51
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 13 hr Intrepid Surfer 318
Liberals and Conservatives 14 hr UncleSam 4
clinton probe extends to key aides 14 hr UncleSam 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages