Another Government FAILURE enforcement

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Ralph

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Mar 9, 2013
A disorderly house in North Muderapolis draws 50-100 to party to all hours of the morning.

The City is aware of it but does NOTHING.

Now there is a double murder and one injury and MAYBE the illegal place will be closed.

At what point is Government held liable for their incompetance?
AntiMelting

United States

#2 Mar 9, 2013
Ralph wrote:
A disorderly house in North Muderapolis draws 50-100 to party to all hours of the morning.
Now there is a double murder and one injury and MAYBE the illegal place will be closed.
They will be sued for racial profiling if they did anything.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Mar 9, 2013
a house is not normally a business. and if you look at the address for the one that is at 39th & Fremont. you will see how ever that it is not a house. but a building meant to hold a business. especially if you use Wikimapia and or GoogleEarth. and use the street view.
businesses like the one on Fremont have certain codes to uphold. in order to keep having a license in order to be able to operate.
do not assume that North Minneapolis is mostly Black. might want to take a look at the census records. this was in 2010
38% Caucasian non-Hispanic White
38% African-American
9% Asian
6% Hispanic
2% Native American(includes Alaskan Native)
7% Other
Ralph

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Mar 9, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
a house is not normally a business. and if you look at the address for the one that is at 39th & Fremont. you will see how ever that it is not a house. but a building meant to hold a business. especially if you use Wikimapia and or GoogleEarth. and use the street view.
businesses like the one on Fremont have certain codes to uphold. in order to keep having a license in order to be able to operate.
do not assume that North Minneapolis is mostly Black. might want to take a look at the census records. this was in 2010
38% African-American
9% Asian
6% Hispanic
7% Other
http://www.stpaul.gov/index.aspx...

Non-whites are the majority in North Mpls.
Ralph

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Mar 9, 2013
Ralph

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Mar 10, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
38% African-American
9% Asian
6% Hispanic
7% Other
What no comment?

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Mar 10, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
What no comment?
some of us have work to do. as in my case, housework.
some of us do NOT get to laze about all day long. I wish I could. but I also have a family to deal with as well.

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Mar 10, 2013
real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>Making some chicken?
nope. Sunday meals are normally me making a roast. tonite with mashed potatoes, mixed veggies. for my daughter, she gets a glass of whole milk mixed with chocolate.
if I was using a roasting rack. I would be making yorkshire puddings like my mom made a few times.

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Mar 10, 2013
real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds good. You don't get that kind of old school cooking these days.
going to be teaching my daughter how to cook. unlike my parents. they did not teach me how to cook
I learned from reading cookbooks and deciding on what to make. by the time I got to home ec in junior high. I was ahead in my class. since I did not need to be there. but due to gender rules of the school district. I had no choice in those classes. I also knew how to sew years before being stuck into home ec.
I grew up when home cooking was the way meals were made. not this 'pop it in the microwave then serve it' stuff. if I'm making hotdogs. I still boil the sausages in a pan. main use my microwave gets is to reheat coffee and to defrost the meat for what ever I'm cooking for supper. safer than to let it sit out like our parents did.
PHD2

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Mar 30, 2013

Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#14 Mar 30, 2013
Funny, a L-O-S-E-R TROLL WHO CANNOT SPELL, can spew so much moronic crap about such a wide variety of topics and include completely irrational opinions, NOBODY CARES ABOUT !! Have a nice day, tho.... LMAOROFU~
Obama-Dont-Care

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Apr 2, 2013
Murderapolis just gets better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Parents Weren't at the Scene in Ferguson 3 hr Liberal Lover 2
Car plows through protesters during Ferguson ra... 4 hr Mama Brown 4
Burn Diss Place Down 5 hr Sqandered taxdollars 6
Ferguson rioters destroy businesses, police car... 5 hr Sqandered taxdollars 18
The Gentle Violent Giant 5 hr Sqandered taxdollars 2
Thousands in Minnesota join outcry over Ferguso... 5 hr Sqandered taxdollars 3
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 7 hr Earthling-1 33,280
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis People Search