|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Awful Truth wrote:
Conservative talk radio personality Rush Limbaugh said on his show Monday that it was up to himself and the Fox News network to stop a bipartisan effort to pass immigration reform which would create a path to citizenship for the 11 million undocumented immigrants living in the United States.
"It's up to me and Fox News," Limbaugh said, "and I don't think Fox News is that invested in this."
He continued: "I don't think there's any Republican opposition to this of any majority consequence or size. We'll have to wait and see and find out. But this is one of those, just keep plugging away, plugging away, plugging away until you finally beat down the opposition."
Limbaugh is one of the reasons we won a second time in regaining the whitehouse,heck limpy you wasn't sore at that latino woman who was scoring oxycontin for you? now were you? btw you still must be on the sht I seen you shaking and bouceing around just a speed freak me think that you need to go back to rehab!

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Limbaugh is one of the reasons we won a second time in regaining the whitehouse,heck limpy you wasn't sore at that latino woman who was scoring oxycontin for you? now were you? btw you still must be on the sht I seen you shaking and bouceing around just a speed freak me think that you need to go back to rehab!
Bullsh*t.

The reason Obama won again was because he bought off all of the low information voters. FREE STUFF trumps working for a living in Obama's America.
Awful Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh*t.
The reason Obama won again was because he bought off all of the low information voters. FREE STUFF trumps working for a living in Obama's America.
The reason Romney lost is because America didn't believe all your ridiculous lies then, nor do they now.

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Awful Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason Romney lost is because America didn't believe all your ridiculous lies then, nor do they now.
I had nothing to do with it.

Stupid people like you who have been bought off by Obamaphones, Obamacare, and other shiny little bobbles are the reason Obama won. Low information voters like their FREE STUFF.
Awful Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
I had nothing to do with it.
Stupid people like you who have been bought off by Obamaphones, Obamacare, and other shiny little bobbles are the reason Obama won. Low information voters like their FREE STUFF.
Your ability to argue your side is relegated to cutting and pasting prior ignorant statements?

Yeah, that is about all you have.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh*t.
STFU even cell phone manufactures are now giving away their own product to boost their airtime subscribers
and you know it,and knowing you SS,medicare,and employee's pensions
is a freebie to a zionist corporate pig like you and limpballs you want privateize working american entitlements,so you try and influence your hater base to vote against their own interest for your zionist greed.

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>STFU even cell phone manufactures are now giving away their own product to boost their airtime subscribers
and you know it,and knowing you SS,medicare,and employee's pensions
is a freebie to a zionist corporate pig like you and limpballs you want privateize working american entitlements,so you try and influence your hater base to vote against their own interest for your zionist greed.
Is there a difference between a private corporation offering free stuff to entice consumers to buy a product, and government employees giving away free stuff to buy votes?

In your world, probably not. After all, fake black guys love their FREE STUFF no matter where it comes from.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a difference between a private corporation offering free stuff to entice consumers to buy a product, and government employees giving away free stuff to buy votes?
In your world, probably not. After all, fake black guys love their FREE STUFF no matter where it comes from.
So what government employees gave away free stuff to buy votes? when,what and where?come on nutty teabagger provide me an example! and stop
with them old as republican talking points if you can.

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Awful Truth wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/minneapolis-m...
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Pretend to have a point, when the low info is your blathering about moronic sites, which were clearly wrong...
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>So what government employees gave away free stuff to buy votes? when,what and where?come on nutty teabagger provide me an example! and stop
with them old as republican talking points if you can.
Come on smart libel I'm still waiting for an answer from youuuuu
does the cat have your tongue now.
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on smart libel I'm still waiting for an answer from youuuuu
does the cat have your tongue now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Yes we can! Where is my Obamaphone?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Poor fake slew, no point, no pride....
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Looks like someone changed monikers, to begin a new litany of lies.. LMaorotfu~!
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Poor fake slew, no point, no pride....
The gay Slew from Seattle is spinning his broken records again.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Slew from Mn is spamming her lies... Good "job", teabagger...
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
Slew from Mn is spamming her lies... Good "job", teabagger...
I realize it is tough for you to admit we are husband and husband. It is fairly new in our relationship, gay Slew. With time you will be more comfortable and will be open about who you really are.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Looks like someone changed monikers, to begin a new litany of lies.. LMaorotfu~! Poor fake slew, no point, no pride.... Slew from Mn is spamming her lies... Good "job", teabagger...

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize it is tough for you to admit we are husband and husband. It is fairly new in our relationship, gay Slew. With time you will be more comfortable and will be open about who you really are.
THAT is funny. And probably more accurate than the fake Seattle resident cares to admit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••